Superhero game - Interest check (Semi-freeform)

Started by Adonis, November 02, 2013, 02:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadForm

On the day I'm able to return to E! I see this? How could I not be interested?
Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200349.0

Yukina

kckolbe

Niferbelle!  I would love to be in a game with you.  It's been years.  I am currently working on a speedster type.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

BadForm

Funnily enough, while the possibility of designing a character appeals usually I like the random method of gaining and advancing powers here. If accepted, is it ok to literally roll them all including what the first one is?
Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200349.0

apygoos

tentatively interested.
would we only be picking one power from that list?

Adonis

Quote from: BadForm on November 02, 2013, 12:26:35 PM
Funnily enough, while the possibility of designing a character appeals usually I like the random method of gaining and advancing powers here. If accepted, is it ok to literally roll them all including what the first one is?

Of course.

Apygoos - To start, yes. Make sure you read the details above the list!
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

apygoos

i saw that after i posted. I'm considering what power i might use, as well as other peoples concepts first.

Yukina

As usual, I will make a meek female. I think I'll give her teleportation. It has always been a very interesting power to me. :)

Imogen

I'll probably go for telekinesis if that one's still open.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Adonis

I'll be putting up a recruitment thread when I get home. symptoms will be first come first serve so make sure you get your sheets up quickly. however nothing says it duplicate symptoms cannot be used.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Yukina

Do you a character sheet template that you could post, Adonis?

Amelita

Omg flower and nifer? Yay!

This is looking good ;D

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Adonis

I'm driving currently but I will post when I get home in about half an hour.
O/O's

MaiMizzu

Really loving thw idea of the transmute power.
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Niferbelle

*waves at kc and Ames and gives them huggles*

I'll probably kind of wait to see what other people are taking for powers and how the whole boy/girl split is going to go before I make a charrie.

Ember Star

BOOKMARKED! I want. I just don't have time right now.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

apygoos

hoping can get more details on the limitations of flight, shape shifting [mammalian if anyone cares], and teleportation.

Adonis

Recruitment thread is up and functional. Character sheets should be posted there.

Please DO NOT post anything further in this thread.

Any interest, questions, etc need to go

HERE
O/O's