So it seems I will be running an Exalted game.

Started by Vekseid, May 30, 2013, 01:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

Third edition, specifically... 2e is far too much of a mess, and despite some gripes I think it's actually shaping up to be a much better system.

This does mean it will be several months before the campaign begins. On the other hand, it gives me a goal to set for myself in terms of getting something workable ready with the new software.

While it is being done as part of the auction, you don't have to include a monetary donation - but those who do are going to be given top priority as far as session scheduling is concerned.

If you are interested, please review the following thread and post if so:
- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=175363.msg8306237#msg8306237

ManyMindsManyVoices

"Everything about this game makes me profoundly sad that I simply can't spare income for the Kickstarter or to donate for participation, nor do I honestly know if I'll have the time. Still, I want to post my best wishes for the game, and vent a little of my frustration over really wishing this particular game had appeared at a better time for me. Still, I'm glad to see you running a game, Veks, and I'm sure it will be most spectacular (and honestly, isn't that the point of Exalted?). I grant my preemptive congratulations to all those who get a chance to play in this game."
My O/Os * Everyone should read 1/0

This is the Oath of the Drake. You should take it.

Lockepick

I would love to be involved in a Exalted 3.0 game! I'm itching to try the new system! I'm not sure how much we can offer without the rules being out though!
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Vekseid

Yeah, I imagine we'll have to revisit things come release time. Only so much time left for the Kickstarter, though.

KrataLightblade

I am posting in this thread largely so I can keep an eye on it.

Because I am in so much love with Exalted that I would take third replacement taste tester at the gummy eyeball factory if that's what it took!

So I hope to keep an eye on this thread and, if I'm not as broke in a few months as I am now, potentially throw my hat into the ring.

Rook Seidhr