Blind Faith: a post-apocalyptic setting (LBGT friendly and Recruiting!)

Started by Cleo4u2, October 25, 2012, 05:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interested

Username:  Interested
Character Name: Jake Green
Height: 5'11
Hair: brown
Eyes: green
Appearance: A tanned, muscular, sleek guy
Sexuality: bisexual
Personality: He's shy, introverted and "almost" closeted. He's not sure how to express himself and get out there to meet new friends and lovers. He loves to study and read, and write.
History:
Jake's had a strange life. He was born 19 years ago in a small town. He left at the age of 9 when his parents divorced with his mother to a large city (Well, Dallas). He almost never fit in, and he was bullied at a young age. Things started to get a little better as a teenager, and recently he's been wanting to "come out" very badly. Then, of course, all Hell has broken out even more recently, he's busy just trying to survive.
Skills/Hobbies: writing, first-aid, martial arts, endurance, herbology
How he joined Michael on his journey: Michael met Jacob Green as the latter had just been mugged and assaulted by strange men.
Additional Notes: Not sure.
Starting Gear:
A first aid kit, some notes to write in, medicine and herbs.

Cleo4u2

Hey Interested. I have some points about your character. First off, Dallas is not a small city and McKinney is basically in Dallas.
Dallas is the fourth largest city in the USA. Secondly, Michael would never allow himself to be hurt badly enough to be mugged or assaulted by multiple people, especially not this close to doomsday. Third, he's a little old to be in high school, but we can introduce him another way if you'd like.

Other than that, he looks fine and a good fit for our band. So let me know what you think about those changes and we'll see about getting him involved.
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts.  - Bertrand Russell

Ons/Offs and Info ~ Plot Ideas - Updated 6/213/16

My /Aways Updated 8/25/16

Interested

I"m glad you are okay with it despite the glaring errors.

Also, I thought that I wrote in that Michael saw Jake get assaulted and beaten.

Oh, and I edited it.

Cleo4u2

Lance protected Michael from being attacked, meaning he never was. Jack saw him being picked on, maybe pushed around a little bit. Like I said, he wouldn't allow himself to be hurt very badly.
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts.  - Bertrand Russell

Interested

IS there something that I skimmed over too fast and thus don't understand. I thought we were talking about my character?

Cleo4u2

Ugh, no, I'm dyslexic tonight. That's the second time I've done that. Your character is perfect and accepted into the game. I'm going to PM you with how I'd like him to join.

Miyu

Cleo4u2

Miyu

Can you let me know what you need, fighters? smart people? what do you need the most right now?

Cleo4u2

Miyu

How about a girl with parents on the military, her parents could had made her learn guns?

Chreestafer

Miyu. My character is a navy brat maybe they can have some history? He is well was going to be a navy seal.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Miyu

I still have no idea what to do, but seeing that a person already has that idea I guess that is going to the scrap. Perhaps her father was a police and helped her learn about guns as a hobby but she took it seriously getting a license as soon as she could.

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Miyu

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

apygoos

ill just leave this here..

Character Sheet

Username:  apygoos
Character Name: Thomas Baker
Height: 6'0
Hair: dark red
Eyes:green
Appearance: fair skin, slim, athletic build, with only as much of a tan that a redhead can get
Sexuality: bi leaning more towards women, switch, he leans sub but can be a dom if he wants
Personality: he can be very shy and leaned back, almost care free in nature, but if he needs to get down to business, he can get pretty serious. He loves to write stories and read manga.
History: He was a smart, but quiet kid for the most part. Hes always had badluck with women, and men for that matter alike. It may be because hes always been on the shy side but who knows. His parents though were avid gun enthusiast, and though none would suspect it, he knows his weapons, how to use them, and take care of them. Not really having any friends he finds fun in games, writing, and reading manga.
Skills/Hobbies:gun use and maintenence, Tracking animals or others
How he meets upl: While he missed that day of class whereeveryone headed out, he ehard about it, and set out towards a gun shop, hoping to meetup with the group there, and offer his assistance in weapon selection
Additional Notes:while he leans stronger toward women, I wouldn't mind if guys wanted to make moves on him :)
Starting Gear: a large bag full of weapons and canned goods, swiss army knife, hunting knife, 2 notebooks, some pens and of course some of his manga

Branwen

Quote from: Miyu on November 04, 2012, 04:01:28 PM
Can you let me know what you need, fighters? smart people? what do you need the most right now?
More cheerleaders!  We almost have enough for some stunts.

Cleo4u2

Hey Apygoos. The character looks good, but I won't be able to fit him in that way. We have a supply run tonight, but your character would not have any way to know where they're going to get supplies from and even if he did, the scenario that will be occurring doesn't allow for someone there to just help out.

Miyu

Character Sheet

Username:  Miyu
Character Name: Jessica Johnson ‘J.J.’
Height: 5’4”
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Appearance: (I would love to learn the models name if anybody knows it)

Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: She is a woman that is not afraid of expressing her opinion even if she has to be loud about it. However she is the girl that after she expressed her opinion she would sit quietly to hear you talk. She is an all-around good girl that often times gets mixed up with bullies since they tend to pick on her. She never cried or never showed any emotion when being bullied she just pick her stuff up and continue walking. To people that don’t know the real her she can be rather quiet and distant, people at school call her ‘Ice Queen’ since they almost never seen her smile and those who had ended up becoming her friends sooner or later.
History:
She was born in a cop family, both parents being cops made her deal with the fact that sooner or later they would die on duty. She often fights with her parents for simple things however they always end up hugging each other and forgetting whatever happened. She loves her parents to death and will always do her best to make them proud. At the age of sixteen she got shot during an robbery attempt on her house, she spent six months in a coma which caused her to miss an entire year of school.

When she went back to school she knew that her eighteen birthday will grab her in senior year but she didn’t really care. She started learning guns with her parents however she focused mainly on sniper rifles since she loved the challenge of aiming. She became a really good shot thanks to her parents teachings and often times spent her free time on her parents private gun range practicing, to her it was a way to release stress. She began learning everything she could about guns while taking classes inside school, however soon the bullying started.

She got picked on a lot, however she always seemed to not really care about that. It got to the point where bullies broke her skirt and panties and she just stood up and walked to the gym to pick up her extra clothing without a care on the world. However as soon as she reached her house she would unload a couple of rounds on her parents range and release the stress from the day. On school she was often called ‘Ice Queen’ by the people that didn’t knew her because of how indifferent she was to the bullying.

However people began to see her smile and enjoy herself, she began to get more friendly as she got to senior year. The ‘Ice Queen’ tittle was replaced by JJ. However everybody knew that she would not fight a bully, everybody knew that she had a gun license gotten thanks to her parents connections and everybody knew that if you messed with her you won’t get the satisfaction of watching her cry or beg, getting bullied meant that the school would get the ‘Ice Queen’ for the reminder of the day.

Skills/Hobbies: Guns, Snipers, Boys, Girls, Swimming, Exercising, Singing (She has an amazing voice), Cooking.
How he/she met Michael: She stood up for him one time when he was getting bullied driving all the attention of the bullies to her and only her allowing him to escape.

Additional Notes: I would like to see her have some type of relationship with one of the girls sooner or later. Be the talk about of the group however that is not a key factor.
Starting Gear: Just her laptop, some water and chips that she got from the vending machine.

Blonde

I am off work for a while, so have been partying like a loon these past weeks and spending time with the fella. I tend to go awol.

Anywho, I'll try and catch up.
On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index

Branwen

Interested, what's that book you're writing?  Anything you care to tell us about?

Cleo4u2

Jesus, Miyu, I'm sorry. I meant to tell you I approved this twice and got distracted both times. The only point I would change us that Michael wouldn't have run off, but waited for the bullys to get bored and leave, then thank her and talk to her some.

Is there a way you'd like her to join the group?

Miyu

mmm about how they met no idea, you guys are already advanced in the storyline so I am kinda stuck as to how they met. I don't think she would be there when he made the proclamation but I could be wrong. I honestly have no idea what to do since I think you guys are already on the road.