Chasseybaby

Sye

Chasseybaby

Face Claim: Anna April
Name: Six, Sixth
Alias: Hexa
Height: 5’2"
Weight: 136lbs
Hair Color: Dirty blonde dreads with different colored beading and threads are woven into each lock of hair.
Eye Color: A blue that changes different hues depending on her mood (Happy-light blue/ Upset-deep blue)
Mark: Outer right thigh  that reads VIexn
Personality: Hexa has a very tomboyish demeanor about her and is shown to be very tough. When a battle commences, she is usually the first to act - quick with her decisions and always remaining collected. Six has expressed the sadistic enjoyment she gets from killing, partly top let off steam or to earn respect from the others. This trauma-rooted bloodlust took form before she met up with the others and has not confided in any of them due to her stubbornness to show weakness.

True to her hard-boiled and emotionally withdrawn nature, Six appears oblivious to the feelings she instills in others as well as showing an overall lack of empathy. She loves her Arsenal, being in control and winning, and hates feeling helpless - all rooted in her past traumas. She also loves to train and can train all day and is well versed in hand to hand combat. If she isnt training she is wrapped up in her Techno/Rave music and tinkering with her hoverbike. Her favorites are from the early 2000's, but isnt too picky.

Weapon: Hexa is a close combat kinda girl and uses a pair of laster blades that are activated by only her fingerprints on the handle. Once the knives are active a high powered 50000mW blue laser that can cut through any objects in her path like warm butter.

Power: Teleportation: Six has the ability to move instantaneously from one location to another without physically occupying the space in between. While teleportation may seem like it is simply for travel, it can be a valuable ability as it can be used offensively while offering superiority regarding movement speed and distance coverage. A skilled strategist/tactician can use it for many innovative manners.  Use this advantage in fights to confuse her opponent or teleport an attack at a target.

Extra: Hexa owns a Vizband 4500 hoverbike, that she has modified and rebuilt on numerous occasions. She is normally always riding it or has it in pieces to perfect its profromance. Relationships: TBA

TheOneWhoWatches

Quote from: Chasseybaby on December 13, 2018, 04:45:53 AM

Power: (I really need help with this one, everyone has such awesome powers. I couldnt really find something that would suit this group are any of these okay? I know i can only have one but im not sure if they are acceptable powers or if someone has any suggestions for a power)

1. Futurum: Has the ability to see different possible outcomes in terms of how the future will develop; she can also see how probable each scenario is.
2. Teleportation: Has had the ability to move to a different location instantly, but only short distances and places she has been before.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
here is a list of powers you can choose from

Gannameade

Like her over all.

I would look up Precognitive/precognition abilities
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki][url]http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki [/url]

Yeah there is a lot there, don't want you to get lost.

TheBlackThrone

I would find the future prediction one acceptable only if it was scientifically probable. This determined by a machine's ability to generate a statistic and percentage of probability. This doesn't make her predictions ever concrete, but she should have way more successes than failures. On the down side, I don't see this as a unique ability since several Arsenal members have demonstrated this ability already.

Teleportation is also acceptable.

None of the Arsenal members can fly or teleport.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Godsend

Chasseybaby

Alright, will go with teleportation 😊 thank you all for your help, I really appreciate it!

And shes finished! Let me know what I need to change and how you would like me to enter the IC BlackThrone. I can get a post up today whenever I have been approved.

Sye

Love her teleportation power and wonder how the sisterly love of Five and Six will go!

Chasseybaby

Quote from: Saika on December 13, 2018, 03:51:41 PM
Love her teleportation power and wonder how the sisterly love of Five and Six will go!

Thank you Sika! I wonder too... Six isn't as bubble as her sister is but I think Five will be able to get her to crack a smile or two. :P

TheBlackThrone

Hey E,

This game has been going on for a while now. We are on the third arc and catching any new people up is short and sweet. It will not be an issue. What we need are Androids 6 and 7. Reference the character thread to see some ideas but understand the people who used to be 6 and 7 are AWOL. They are inactive. You can also read the IC if you want. But yeah, we need 6 and 7 in the family.
The gates are open

Sye

Join us please! ^^ Need an accomplice in crime while Three is getting fixed!

Writersblockade

I'm interested, if you'll have me! I'll think something up and send it out.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

Malia Magnus Wolfe

I'm interested too. I'd like to be six, if that's okay:) I'll get a CS up ASAP

Wolfling72

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Malia Magnus Wolfe

So, I've got an idea for a character, but I kind of want to check if it will work in the world that you guys have already built.

Could someone in Arsenal be so human, that they could get depressed?

Juggtacular

Quote from: Malia Magnus Wolfe on September 16, 2019, 11:22:44 AM
So, I've got an idea for a character, but I kind of want to check if it will work in the world that you guys have already built.

All of the ARSENAL unit are nearly indistinguishable from humans in both appearance and behavior. Three's a party-going hedonist. Five is too nervous to ask a guy on a date. Etc...

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Malia Magnus Wolfe on September 16, 2019, 11:22:44 AM

All of Dr. Kim's androids are capable of human thought and response. That is what makes them the most unique in the Andromeda universe.

Quote from: Juggtacular on September 16, 2019, 11:29:05 AM
All of the ARSENAL unit are nearly indistinguishable from humans in both appearance and behavior. Three's a party-going hedonist. Five is too nervous to ask a guy on a date. Etc...

I just noticed you beat me to this. XD
The gates are open

Malia Magnus Wolfe

Face Claim: Sara Calixto

Name: Six

Alias: Bloody Mary

Height: 5'4

Weight: 57kg.

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Grey

Mark: Pelvis, left side

Personality: Gloomy. Gloomy would describe Mary to a tee. In her heart, she loves her maker, but there is just something that is just out of her reach that breaks her heart. The Arsenal are the first non-human beings that could actually think and feel for themselves. Just like humans, they could be happy or sad. Love someone or hate someone. But even after all of that, they still weren't human. How could go out into the world and live ordinary human lives? She, of course, would never leave Lady Kirin without her permission, but would they ever get to live for themselves?

When Mary was newly made, she snuck out. Mary walked the streets of Mega City, looking up at the bright lights and wonderful sounds. Suddenly, she came across a huge banner. It was some idol, a singer with many adoring fans. Beneath the banner, the fans were playing some of her music and singing along. It looked like fun, so she hummed along. She didn't know the words till the second repeat of it, and then she sang. Her voice entranced all around her, well of course it did it was almost a complete copy of the original singers tone and pitch. People applauded and came up to her, but she ran. She wasn't used to that many people around her.

When she returned home with her 'heart' racing she knew what she wanted out of this life. She wanted what that idol, that singer had. She wanted to be seen and heard. She wanted those adoring fans. She wanted to leave. As soon as the thought raced through her head, she wished she never had it. She wanted to leave her maker, and for what. To be famous? She could never do that. She was loyal to Lady Kirin, and she couldn't ask her to leave.

What Mary wants, she can never let herself have, for it would be a betrayal. Gloomy might be an understatement for her.

Weapon: Odachi - A long, big japanese sword that her favourite singer once used in a music video. A treasured possession.

Power:Vibrations; can pick up and produce vibrations at any selected frequency with her range. She can produce it through her voice, and sing you a heart-breaking melody, or through her hands and through her sword to cut you apart like you were hot butter. She can also pick up vibrations in the air, whether it being the vibration of whispered plot from a block away, or the vibration of a bullet entering the chamber.

Extra: She has a secret apartment where she practices singing and playing various instruments. She wants to find her own voice, not a copy or an imitation. 

She got her alias when she killed a man by stabbing him through a wall while he was shaving in his bathroom mirror.

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

Writersblockade

Face Claim: Andrew Koji

Name: Seven
Alias: Apollo
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 180 lbs.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown, Glows green when in combat
Mark: Upper Back along the blades, VII appears branded on skin.

Personality: Seven is often seen as thoughtfully extroverted, which is a contrast to the nature of his system...or is it? The constant flow of information lends to it a flow of pattern when speaking with him, so if he seems like the kind of friend who finishes almost every sentence with you, don’t be alarmed. Or do...that’s up to you! Because of the same flow of information, his personality is just enough extroverted, without being overly festive. But he’s strangely knowledgeable about a great many things, and would normally be counted on for a good conversation, or more delicate infiltration undercover operation.

Weapon: Long Range - Sniper Rifle Outfitted with upgrades to interface with him, so that it’s a natural part of him. Rarely comes out unless on mission, as it is a .50 cal and prone to making noise. A lot of noise.

Power: The All Seeing Eye – Apollo has the ability to patch into every known communication network and device on earth, and a few satellites in orbit that use GPS or Mapping available on the net. This aids him when shooting, as well as target acquisition view facial recognition. A network aware of him could reasonably keep him out if their security is strong enough, but public use information is normally up for grabs.

Still looking at characters. Can Alter Interactions as I go.

Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

TheBlackThrone

Your CS goes in the Character Thread. You can find links to all the threads on the opening post (OP) of this recruitment.
The gates are open