Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BunnieNijah

You cuddled me so much my fur started to fall out.  :-X

I got bald spots!

abandoneddolly

Merry Gentry

I never see your beautiful face!  I need more dolly.. I'm sorry
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Adventurer87

I'm  sorry Merry, I just can't live in the middle with you any more. I wanna move to Norway but you just want to lie here on the couch in your lingerie.

Merry Gentry

You're always off on some new Adventure!  It's not fair! I want adventure too!  *sobs*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Trigon

Merry Gentry

It's the one word answers, I need more!

Trigon

abandoneddolly

I just dont think its going to work, your always off in the sky, helping people make wishes and other star things. I need someone more down to earth.

Merry Gentry

You never look me in the eye when you talk to me -sigh-

blue bunny sparkle

Merry Gentry!

You stole my fire engine red lipstick and you took my best lace cami and cut it up to make an eye mask... what the hell?
I admit I put up with your kleptomaniac tendencies because you were cute and sexy and had all the right moves. But I just bought
new makeup and I can't take another chance.

It's over.

Bunny

Trigon

Your damn right it's over. Good night and good riddance!

Cayenne

It's come to my attention that you've started dressing up while out with your friends.  You know what, yes, you can have friends, yes, go out and entertain your little group, but I thought I made things VERY CLEAR when I pointed out that I AM THE STAR OF THE RELATIONSHIP. I shine the brightest, I get all the wishes, and you, you can be my satellite moon, you get to shine because I shine!  Not as brightly, but you're there too!

WE HAD A GOOD THING.

Now...

Now you do this.

Go find someone else to orbit.

We're done.
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Merry Gentry

Cayenne you're temper is just too much! All the yelling and demanding! I just can't take it. I'm out.

blue bunny sparkle

Merry, Merry, Merry!

Didn't you hear? Cayenne is the STAR, you can NOT yell at the STAR.

How could you not know this?

I was gone before, but now I'm really gone.

Bun Bun

Kaspider

I didn't want sprinkles over my cupcakes.

I'm sorry, we're done.
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Cayenne

Dearest Ninja,

You know what I need in a partner, someone who is present, not like, hanging from the ceiling in secret present, not like, smoke bombing up the house when we have an argument present, and definitely not murdering people of whom I may have been flirting talking with at the time.  Along with that, just how many of you are there?  You keep saying "No no, it's just me trying on some different bandana!  Sorry no, those are definitely different people!

Also, letting that giant rat live with us? 

You have a master? And you yell at me for schmoozing with people?!

Sorry, you've just got too much going on.

We're done.

P.S. The children's Foot Dojo called, said they are pressing charges.

P.P.S. Someone named Daredevil says you owe him a ton of money.
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Merry Gentry

Cayenne I just can't deal with all the rules an regulations.  I'm a free spirit and need more.
You knew that when we met, you just keep trying to hold me down, back, whatever..  I'm SO out!

Cayenne

Dearest Merry,

I know it seems strange for me to be breaking up with you after you broke up with me - but I feel like I need to be heard.  I mean, you've made yourself clear that you don't like rules and regulations but you should also know that - it was extremely hard to forget!

You were all like, "Hey, I have a super power, look I'll put on this blindfold and still see!"
and I was all "Hey Merry, I can still plainly see your eyes! That blindfold is the absolute worst!"
and you were all "I can't hear you, I've got my blindfold on!"
and I was all "THAT'S NOT HOW BLINDFOLDS WORK"

I'm here to tell you now that...

IS STILL NOT A BLINDFOLD.

And I don't need your investment!

We're over!

ONs & OFF

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Cayenne,

I see that you've changed your look...

But its not the first time, I've been told. Did you think I wouldn't find you? Did you think you could hide from me?
Did you think I'd forget about the love we once shared and you ruined because of of of... of whatever good reason I came up with before?

So now that you are here, its time I broke up with you again. Because of... WHA EVER.

See ya round! Or not...

Cayenne

Dearest Blue Bunny,

Remember when we used to snuggle on the couch, and watch movies all night! Or the times when we would try out neat restaurants and go to shows!  Or when we'd throw darts at the map and travel to mysterious locations like the home depot for wall repair supplies? Those were the days!

Then of course, you let me tie you up that one time - and really enjoyed it!  That was fun!

And then when I was renting your body out for money, that was profitable and fun!

And then when my new boy friend didn't like the idea I had a girl friend and so I sold you off to that brothel we'd seen some years before!

And then when I came back six months later after I'd moved on in that relationship! And I'd watch movies snuggled onto the couch with pillows while you slept in a cage that was also the coffee table? Or those times you'd wait for me to come home with all those vibration things inside of you keeping you maddeningly on edge!

Unfortunately power as it costs these days makes it too expensive to keep such a high maintenance person like yourself around.  So I'm going to have to sell you again.. I mean break up again!

But maybe we'll meet somewhere, some time!

Until then!

ONs & OFF

blue bunny sparkle

Dearest Cayenne,

What wonderful memories all! Yes!

But don't forget about that time I hired the hit man to take you out and then (funny part) of how he only grazed you with that bullet?

And then I had to hire the ninja *laughs* and he had to come after you with his throwing stars?

Ahhh good times!

But I don't wish to keep having to hire all these expensive people, so really now. This is it.  We're done.

Don't sell me again!

Anesa

My Sexy Blue Bunny

It was a great ride while it lasted, Darlin',  but as you know, football season is just around the corner, and I just can't take another year of "Hook 'em Horns", and having to wear that putrid "burnt orange" color every time Texas plays!

I am an Oklahoma fan through and through!  I bleed Crimson & Cream!  Try to understand, okay baby?  It's ovah!

Boomer FREAKIN' Sooner!!!!   >:(

blue bunny sparkle

Lovely Anesa,

Do I look like a cheerleader to you? Well, okay. Guess I kinda do...

Here's a cheer for you then.

READY? OKAY! *waves hands around*

Gimmie a "B"
Gimmie an "R"
Gimmie a "E"
Gimmie an "A"
Gimmie a "K"
Gimmie a "U"
Gimmie a "P"

What's that spell?

You get the idea.

See ya in the locker room. I'm the one with the new buff boyfriend!

Shekinah

Sweet sweet blue bunny sparkle

You know I love how blue you are and how much you always sparkle.
But well the fact that you are a bunny and I'm a Kitteh is starting to weigh to much on us.
After all I really hate it when you stop me chasing your fluffy tail.

And since you won't let me chase your tail, I have to find another tail that will allow me to chase it.

bye bye
Sheki

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?