Your Avatar and what it says about you.

Started by Sherona, June 02, 2008, 11:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maeven

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

LaBelleDame

I really should get me one of these.

Maeven

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

LaBelleDame

*returns the affection with a smile*
Was my pleasure.
I really should get me one of these.

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Kalen

Dawg

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Stattick

Quote from: Bliss on September 04, 2008, 12:36:58 PM
We all match our badges! ^_^

<3

As usual, I'm the odd man out. My avatar doesn't match my badge, nor do I imagine that I'd ever switch to a green gold avatar.
O/O   A/A

Cutter

Quote from: Bliss on September 04, 2008, 10:21:25 AM
Trying out something new for the first time in almost a year and a half... thoughts?

Scrumtrelescent. ;)
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Trieste

Quote from: Kalen on September 04, 2008, 11:33:49 AM
Might i suggest that we actually post a picture of what the avatar is into the posts?  otherwise, when the image changes, it's confusing!

*did* You're welcome. ;)

Galatea88

Well, my avatar has a very simple explanation. I love Star Wars. As a lot of people on here already know, it is my favorite type of role play. Star Wars has a deep meaning for me, as it was a love passed down to me by my mom. After she passed on, I really got into it and it helped me to still feel close to her. I often refer to it as Momma's legacy, which I hope to pass on to my children.

I was drawn to her because not only is the woman at least Force-sensitive, she's hot! I'd like to think that she is a Jedi, yet she is an unorthodox one. Probably close to what you would find in the first Knights of the Old Republic game. I am not sure about the second one, as I have never played it.
I am sad!!!! Westley's threat to Humperdink is too long to use as a signature!!!! Waaah!

WyldRanger

*rotating avatars....right now....nothing*

Caehlim

Well, when I first signed up I wasn't able to upload an avatar for some reason or other. I chose a picture of Leo from Charmed which was one of the standard ones.

Now that I have the chance I feel bad about changing it too much, since it's somewhat established. Changing my avatar feels a little too much like plastic surgery. So to keep the change to a minimum I chose a different character from Charmed, Chris.

However Chris is Leo's son in the setting so there seems something awfully incestous about that. (Not that I'm not a fan of incest).
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Methos

*coughs* What this avatar says about me? Well that Maeven finally bugged me about having one until I said fine..let me look for an appropriate picture.

Aside from that, I've had this picture kicking around my computer for a bit and haved it for characters in the past. It has a somber, dark and brooding look to it that I think nicely captures alot of my roleplay. While the character depicted also projects strength and resolution from his armoured pose. Naturally I like that.
"Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day."

Ons and offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13590

Haibane

Quote from: Trieste on September 04, 2008, 11:32:26 AM
I likes it.

Mine is fairly simple - school, again~

Oh, and what school is this please? *gets address book and pencil out*

She's got such a delicious bum! Like a pair of smooth pink blancmanges. I just want to sink my teeth into them! Roawr!

Hm... well, my general colour palette almost matches my badge. Yeah, close enough...

Aiden

Christian Troy is awesome
Anyone who is a fan of Nip/tuck can confirm this, unless they like Sean.

TheAnimeFanGirl

Currently my avatar is just of one of my favorite characters: Jumba Jookiba from the Lilo and Stitch series. He's one of my faves (and I made this avatar myself using Adobe Photoshop. It's simple, yet cool).
Cid the Lilty ♥ Viraveth the Selkie

(PM me if you'd like to rp with me in instant messengers)

Characters I'd like others to rp as

Sensual Animation, my forum dedicated to the sensual side of animation. Feel free to join.

Kurzyk

What drew me to this avatar was it's complexity.

There are elements of dark eroticism with the snakes curling around her ankle, and his grip on her, not to mention his not being human and her intimacy with him.

However the picture also shows a shared love of each other despite the differences between them. There is also a tragic feel and gentleness in their dark embrace.

Greenthorn

Quote from: Kurzyk on October 16, 2008, 09:46:59 AM
What drew me to this avatar was it's complexity.

There are elements of dark eroticism with the snakes curling around her ankle, and his grip on her, not to mention his not being human and her intimacy with him.

However the picture also shows a shared love of each other despite the differences between them. There is also a tragic feel and gentleness in their dark embrace.

*adds*

"and this avatar turns GT on so much that she pays close attention to my posts just to see the avatar more"

::) ;D

WyldRanger

...that I wanted something a bit more....Elliquian....if that's a word  :D

Dawg

A reminder, when you are making comments on your current avatar, include a copy of that Avatar in the post so when you change it again in the future we can see the avatar you were discussing at the time.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Kurzyk

Quote*adds*

"and this avatar turns GT on so much that she pays close attention to my posts just to see the avatar more"

*chuckles* ;)

Good point Dawg Ill modify it and put the picture in.