Your Avatar and what it says about you.

Started by Sherona, June 02, 2008, 11:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kittii

Quote from: Broken Knight on July 30, 2008, 09:10:41 PM
-Laughs- Oh, please, tell me what my avatar says about me! -Grin-

Mew~

/kowtows to the big Wolf.

It means your dominant, leadership oriented, and fluffy!

The Great Triangle

Mine says that I'm sweet, delicious, desperate, and possibly incontinent. 

Taste the rainbow!
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Broken Knight

Quote from: Kittii on July 30, 2008, 11:38:19 PM
Mew~

/kowtows to the big Wolf.

It means your dominant, leadership oriented, and fluffy!

-Laughs- You're a cutie, I can tell... and I'll verify that statement once I figure out what a Kowtow is.

And, for all intents and purposes, you gave me way more than I thought someone would! (And was right!)

Adelai

I feel my avatar reflects a likeness to me in that I at this point in my life I feel more so alone by myself. Oh, and of course I have ripped body ';...;' Haha, definately kidding there, not fat or chunky in any way, definately not ripped like that though -Day dreams- I get a little feeling of conceit from mine however... not sure why. I feel quite modest myself. Anywho... thats my random post for 2:15 in the morning! xD
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Le RandomBloke

I guess mine is rather obvious and does not require an explanation. To those that don't know however, I am a /b/-tard, and a bloody darn proud one aswell!

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

HairyHeretic

My new avatar is Sun Wukong, the Great Sage, Equal of Heaven himself, more often known as the Monkey King, or just Monkey. I've been a big Monkey fan ever since the 1970s Monkey Magic tv show I saw as a kid. I like Monkeys character a lot ... he's a fun guy.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Greenthorn

I have changed my avatar yet again...and...am on a massive hunt to find one that says "Yeah that's GT" so all of my previous posts in this thread are somewhat unfitting *laughs*

Broken Knight

What does my avatar say about me, GT? -Snerk-

Greenthorn

*pretends to not see the question in the above post*

Broken Knight

-Glomps GT, pushes her down and licks all over her face- Look at meeee!

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Haibane

It's a little disconcerting though, when I'm replying to you in our game and I see that.  :-[ :-\

Le RandomBloke

Aww, it manages to make me smile each time I see it. I hardly watch people's avatars myself. *Hugs his underappreciated spidergentleman*

Cutter

Is that who that is? I thought it was the Planter's Mr. Peanut with  a bad skin condition...
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Greenthorn

Quote from: Cutter on August 02, 2008, 11:18:04 AM
Is that who that is? I thought it was the Planter's Mr. Peanut with  a bad skin condition...

*giggles*

Sultrynets

Quote from: Cutter on August 02, 2008, 11:18:04 AM

/agree
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Le RandomBloke

You all fail. I think this one suits me quite well.

Mystery man is mysterious!

Cutter

I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Magenta

Well, I'll add my two cents worth in here!  I tried on different avatars, when I first joined, but I went back to the red rose.  First off, because of the color, and my nickname, Magenta, the two seemed to just fit. 

Secondly, the rose is the flower of passion and love.  It whispers passion, just by its presence. 

Thirdly, the petals, of the rose, are like the petals of a woman, soft, sensuous, dewy.  If you go to the center of the rose, you will find the core, similar to the core of a woman's desire. 

So, that's why, I've gone back to the red rose, that was my first avatar, and will remain so, as long as I am a member of this community. 

~ Mags
There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
~ Maya Angelou

On's and Off's
url: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=17614

Sultrynets

Quote from: RandomBloke on August 02, 2008, 01:28:27 PM
You all fail. I think this one suits me quite well.

Mystery man is mysterious!

I hope I did not offend you... your other avatar was fine. I just thought that it did look like a strange version of the Planters Mr.Peanut.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Sultrynets

oh and can i just say that i love madame greenthorne's new avatar!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Le RandomBloke

Quote from: Sultrynets on August 02, 2008, 09:18:10 PM
I hope I did not offend you... your other avatar was fine. I just thought that it did look like a strange version of the Planters Mr.Peanut.

I changed it because it actually suits me.

Offending me is not something that lies in the internet's capabilities. Or something D:

Greenthorn

Quote from: Sultrynets on August 02, 2008, 09:45:30 PM
oh and can i just say that i love madame greenthorne's new avatar!

Aww thanks :)

(but it too will soon disappear!)

Ket

Still on the hunt for the ever elusive avi that just screams GT?!?
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Greenthorn

Quote from: Ket on August 03, 2008, 09:33:10 AM
Still on the hunt for the ever elusive avi that just screams GT?!?

*sighs and nods*