Wanna revive Cams game

Started by Sabby, March 20, 2008, 07:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Me, Muse and Cjac/DominatrixC had a game together, and it slowed and eventually stopped, for obvious reasons. I've let all my games with here rest, but this one in particular we loved, and I want to see it revived, from the start.

A rich artist dies of cancer, leaving behind 2 adult daughters, who are successful business women. Another stroke of fate takes his wife away in a car crash, who is his second wife, leaving her son an orphan as well.

Because of the second marriage, the boy and his two step sisters have never actually met. They meet during the will reading, and its their fathers dieing will that the family come together. He has done this by leaving his great mansion, and all of his belongings and money to them, on the condition they live together for 5 years.

Once he's comfortable in their new home, the older sister breaks him into a new life. She takes his virginity, teases and torments him, sicks her younger and obedient sister on him, using toys and other things on him, making him a somewhat unwilling but happy and content slave. She even dresses him as a maid to clean the house and leaves him with certain tasks, and not fulfilling them results in punishment.

Still, he likes this life, and he is mostly treated as an equal member of the family, and their will be plenty of happy, sweet, sugaryness, with lots of cuddles.

The two sisters love their new little brother, so none of this is to be cruel to him, and they only ever spank or punish him if they need to. There'll be as much loveyness as the actual sexy stuff.

Totally freeform.