What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue slacks and a white, tunic-style top with long sleeves and a cowl collar, black loafers

Merry Gentry

Tan khaki's, blue T-shirt, sneakers - doing a volunteer thing today for Earth day!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and a cotton, periwinkle blouse with long sleeves and a pattern of swirls and spirals, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless black sheath dress with a red hip-length jacket with long sleeves, sheer black stockings and black heels.

The Green One

Black sweat pants and Rammstein shirt

Lazy Liam feels lazy~

Not available for new stories

AmberStarfire

I'm wearing a black X-Files t-shirt over cream track pants.

Caedy

Purple tank top, black bra, black jeans and black sneakers.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Trigon

A pair of really nice shorts from Banana Republic

MelisaArtemis

White sleeveless top and pink skirt ;)

Nico

Beguile's Mistress

Light blue pencil skirt, a lacy white long-sleeved blouse, beige stockings and beige heels

Bruja

Black scrub pants, lime green v-neck t-shirt.

Trigon

AmberStarfire

A lemon yellow zipped up cardigan, cream track pants, and a yellow and black zig zag top. Also a hair band around my ponytail.

CassieBear

A short sleeve Mario Kart t shirt under a light sweatshirt, a pair of dark jeans, and rocking my glasses today.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

A bright pink, long-sleeved silk blouse with satiny embroidery of vines and flowers on the collar and cuffs, a dark teal pencil skirt, sheer black stockings and black, open-toes heels

Bruja

loose fitting blue jeans and my favorite star wars t-shit, black with glossy black lettering.

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

Light gray slacks, a periwinkle blue long-sleeved blouse with a pattern of while swirls and spirals, black loafers

AmberStarfire

My Evanescence t-shirt and black soft, silky slacks.

MelisaArtemis

2 cats on my shoulder and lap XD

AmberStarfire

My X-Files t-shirt and blue-grey track pants. Also little crystal stud earrings with cherries and leaves.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray pencil skirt and a lavender tank and cardigan twinset with embroidery and crystal beads cause it's cold today, sheer black stockings and black heels :-)