MARVEL - A New Fate: Recruitment (Continually Recruiting)

Started by Veluux, October 30, 2012, 08:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

We would have to work out some canon issues between Husk and Angel if you played him, but that wouldn't be a problem to do.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Veluux

Quote from: MaiMizzu on January 30, 2013, 08:34:15 PM
Penance would be an interesting character, but I would think tricky in this whole scheme. Gambit is always fun, but I think Angel... well Archangel too would be awesome. The only thing is, in our continuity, no one has heard of Apocalypse. For all intents and purposes, this is the first time anyone has heard of him. So he never fought X-Factor. Now maybe you could change the background a little. Like say things happened the way they did for Angel up to a point. Like he wanted to kill himself cause he didn't have his wings anymore, and that's when Apocalypse took him. Changed him to Archangel. I do believe all of the hoursemen are accounted for, though. but apocalypse did have that second group, riders of the storm i think. They were the baddies in my all time favorite single issue of a comic book. When X-Factor was on the blue area of the moon. So anywho.. apocalypse could alter archangel, he'd have all the same background as angel and all, but he wouldn't be unleashed on the world till now. Maybe he's like a special operative for apocalypse. Nemesis Enforcer comes to mind (G.I. Joe reference there). Just a thought.

I need to get a life. all of that came out way to easy from my head.

Pwahahaha. No way. I like your current life and what comes out of that head of yours that runs it! MaiMizzu made some great points - all true about Apocalypse and the current game. And I am open to adding Archangel as a yet-to-be-revealed villain of Apocalypse's. Depending on Vaulera's ability to post, I may even consider making him the horseman of Death in Psylocke's stead if you were up for that. We'd need to iron out the details of course. Either way, I will shoot a PM to Vaulera about her current status. I kind of feel like she might have too much on her plate. I kind of dropped Psylocke in her lap (she'd mentioned wanting to play her, but I'd set her up as horsemen and then just kind of dropped the proposition on her back when things were less hectic).

Annnnnnyhow. Send me a PM Kiric and I'll try to help you narrow down your options. ;)

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Ramael

Crash

Yes we are.  OC characters are just fine.  They will need to be submitted so we can take a look at power level and whether it not they closely match canon characters.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Josietta

i still need to post in NY but I have no clue where to start or anything. >.< One of the downfalls at starting in mid game.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Veluux

Quote from: Josietta on February 05, 2013, 02:26:42 PM
i still need to post in NY but I have no clue where to start or anything. >.< One of the downfalls at starting in mid game.

Well it seems as though everyone is in the same area. Maybe your character saw carnage prowling past her location and she trailed after to investigate?

Veluux

Lots of Roster Updates. Game is still open for new players! TONS of characters still available!

Phaia

Hey there anyone looking at this!!

I want to say that there are some great writers for this story in all the various threads... Ya need to experience deadpool and apoc as done by Veluux , Mai has Tony stark down to a tee and others are doing a grand job with Agent Rand, victor von doom, vemon and spidey just to name a few, there are so many others and it is all working great together.

Come on and give us a look see!!

Phaia

RainbowRian

Veluux

Crash

Post your idea up here if it is an OC so we can have a look and discuss

SweetSerenade

Sent a PM to the main admin, but this group has seriously caught my interest. I am captured, and interesting. Hopefully I can work something out on the end of the ideals I have for my OC.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Le Immortelle

apygoos

Crash

Sounds great Sweet!

Remember all OC's are victims of the Judgment serum and should be built accordingly.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Crash on February 21, 2013, 02:20:19 PM
Sounds great Sweet!

Remember all OC's are victims of the Judgment serum and should be built accordingly.

Mmmhmmm, I took that into account. It works out well for the personality type I want to give her, and how I plan to have her interact. Though ... the whole dealing with her powers bit, is going to be the fun part. I based her partially on a 'Watchmen' character I made, and partially on Celtic Mythos.

Crash

Look forward to reading it.

RR - You are going to have to completely rework the history for Scarlet. Feel free to ask questions and re-read Veluux's post on page 1 it should cover OC characters in it.

LunarSage

Rainbowrian, the character sheet template is a bit different in this game.  If your concept is cool with the GMs, you'll have to redo the sheet with the template below.  :-)

[float=left][img height=212 padding=5]  -SQUARE AVATAR URL GOES HERE (approx 200x200)-  [/img][/float]

[hr]
[font=georgia][size=20pt][color=orange]     [b]Character's primary codename here (like IRON MAN)[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[hr]

[font=andale mono][size=14pt][b]Real Name:[/b] Your character's real name here.
       [b]Known Aliases:[/b] This is where your character's additional codenames are listed.
       [b]Role:[/b] Scout, Leader, Brawler, etc whatever word or phrase you think describes your combat or group role.[/size][/font]

[hr]

[justify][font=andale mono][size=12pt][b]Powers and Abilities:[/b]
     This is part where you describe specific superhuman powers or skills that your character has been gifted with. Try not to include anything that can be put into the training or equipment category below.

[b]Training and Equipment:[/b]
     This is where you will include anything your character has learned or utilized that is not related to superhuman powers or abilities. It could be schooling, professional training in combat, weapons, etc. Also any equipment your character utilizes that sets you apart from a regular person or enables you to perform superhuman feats.

[b]Background and History:[/b]
      We don't need your full character's history as some of these canon characters have quite a lengthy bio. Just include information that you believe is important to this current plot and theme. Include any events to feel my affect the way your character is acting and behaving in this story, and the most crucial events from their distant past that really makes them who they are. Brief origin backgrounds are welcome here as well.

[float=right][img height=350 padding=10]  -SPLASH ART URL GOES HERE-   [/img][/float][font=andale mono][size=12pt][b]Faults and Weaknesses:[/b]
     Here you can list what mental, physical, and emotional flaws your character has, as well as any weaknesses related to their powers.

[b]Current Relations and Activity:[/b]
      Type about who your character has interacted with prior to Apocalypse awakening and what individuals, groups, and organizations they were or are currently associated with. Also discuss any recent activity that has gone on with them since Apocalypse first assault a few days ago.[/size][/font][/justify]

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Veluux

Thanks for the aid during my absence at work everyone.

Ill be sending PMs to all the interested parties (some have already PMed me). Im keeping my fingers crossed that I dont get called out at all this weekend, but I am technically off work till Wednesday unless there's an emergency. So im hoping to get alot of administrative stuff done as well as a slew of posts! Lots of exciting things happening with incoming new players/characters  as well as big plot movements with the current and upcoming conflicts. Should be interesting!

SweetSerenade

I'm working on what I consider a 'rough draft' of My OC. Though in reality, it'll be a mostly completed profile. The fine tuning and planning, will be up to the admins. I also had a concept for another character, that I'll likely work on later. She'd be a villain, not a neutral party (like the one I'm working on.).

The main Admin has a basic idea, of the character concept I presented, and I'm working on what I can. I spent a long time today, since getting the PM, working out the powers and the costs and effects. All of that... stuff. I'm quite excited about this roleplay. I've never actually had my interest sparked by a Marvel Group roleplay. It's the biggest compliment I can give, because I don't generally ever join group roleplays. :D But sweet Dannu, I LOVE this idea!

Saphir

I'd like to give this game a try and I'm interested in taking Shadowcat if that's fine.

Crash

Veluux

Quote from: Saphir on February 22, 2013, 10:31:17 AM
I'd like to give this game a try and I'm interested in taking Shadowcat if that's fine.

As Crash has mentioned, she is indeed available. I'll submit your name to our group of Co-GMs for approval. Should you be accepted, I'll give you the green light to draw up a bio for her. Keep in mind this is an alternate universe game and the backgrounds and histories for canon character's will be greatly reduced, including the exclusion of most events outside of core-origin, and character-defining relationships or events. Any events involving current character's in game must include approval from their players for past relationships (such as Kitty and Colossus).

Phaia

Come in and have some fun...

I have Domino and a OC called 'Raven Queen'

And i am having a lot of fun
There are really great writers and Veluux is great in being helpful and giving quotes for Apoc and Deadpool

*looks sideway at DeadPool * okay I mentioned you is that good enough!!

Phaia

MelisaArtemis

Is this still recruiting? and can I have an OC hero?