News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: Fiction

Started by Nadindel, November 02, 2010, 10:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadindel

I'm developing a fan fiction that takes place in the game's setting (albeit, I will be taking some creative freedom, so may not be entirely faithful to the lore.) but due to its dark and explicit nature, I probably won't be able to post its full version on FF.net.

So I'm trying to figure out if I'd have an audience here. I don't know if someone not familiar with the game might be able to fully comprehend what's going on, though I plan on making it so they won't be lost and will have some sense of the events and where they stand.

I'll give plot details in a later post in the day. Just interested to see if there's anyone in the audience.
Life is nothing but a badly-written comedy directed by its ingenious yet capricious author. You can either fight it and end up in a back alley, pissing on a dumpster while singing, 'Oh come all ye faithful', or you can laugh along with the audience... if there was one.

‎"Goddamn you, Abbe! Have you no true sense of my condition? Of its gravity? My writing is involuntary, like the beating of my heart. My constant erection!" -Marquis de Sade (The Quills, 2000)

Wyrd

Sounds interesting. I remeber loving the lore and back story so much that I must have searched for and read every book in the game :P

I'd like to hear your plot for this!
Ragtime Dandies!

Gensokian

As would I; I adore Bethesda Softworks for making such an epic game~! I've yet to see a fanfic of it yet, though, and I believe I'd like to see one. ^o^

Xandria

I love the Elder Scrolls series, Oblivion in particular, though I've never read any ES fan fiction.  The potential for originality is almost limitless, so I'd definitely be up for reading whatever you come up with. 
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus