New games, anybody welcome

Started by Jarod1, April 10, 2011, 12:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarod1

I haven't done one of these in a while, but here is a list of some basic idea's and desire that I have right now.  If you are intrestesd in any of these please send me a pm, or post here.

The High Sea’s

I have a basic plot in mind but outside of that nothing concrete.  I want something involving  pirates, but weather the pairing be between crew member or a captive and the captain or anything else, is all open to discussion.  Roles are even open for discussion.

Captive Heart

This is going to be a pretty hardcore roleplay, with most things on the table for this one with the exception of scat, watersports, excessive and brutal pain and suffering.  That being said almost everything else in the table, if you aren’t sure we can talk about it.  The basic premise is for one of the characters to be a captor, and the other to be a captive.  Could do this as a small group with 2 captives and 2 captors, or 2 captors and a captive or whatever the detail are pretty wide open.  I am willing to play either role, but I would prefer to play the captive or one of them. 

Could do this in multiple settings, fantasy, sci fi,

The Slave

I have a very specific idea in mind for this.  A slave is liberated from a very strict and cruel master / mistress (could go either way) however this slave has known nothing but the life that they have lived, and it will be up to a savior of sorts anyway to guide them.  Now I can see this going a couple of ways.  The savior could use the slave in the same way that they have always been treated, or actually try to help them become more and have a true romantic relationship form between them 

Alien abduction

This is a slightly more specific plot than Captive heart, I want to play a character that is abducted by an alien, weather my character is male or female doesn’t really matter to me.  Like with Captive heart most things are open for this one with the exception of scat, watersports, excessive and brutal pain and suffering, that sort of thing.  Everything else is wide open including plot