Man tries to smuggle 14 pythons into Norway by taping them to his body

Started by Spookie Monster, November 25, 2009, 06:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

Though I do believe that animal prohibition laws are too strict in some areas, there's no doubt that animal smuggling in itself is horrible; I certainly don't want to make light of it.  I must say that I did find this curious, however:

Read the related article here.  The most interesting line, in my opinion:

"Customs officers quickly realised the man was smuggling animals, because his whole body was in constant motion..."

Spel

Slither 'round the greasy guy...
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

OldSchoolGamer

Just like the card-counters, the guy got himself caught by being greedy. 

Sabby

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: Sabby on November 25, 2009, 09:08:00 PM
Love the bra. Very new-agey xD

All those tiny little breasts.  Definitely an extra from the Mos Eisley Cantina.

Jooo

Moonsword

Doing better now.  I think.  We'll see.

HairyHeretic

No, the Darwin Awards one was the guy who tried smuggling a pair of live lobsters in his pants. I'll let you work out how that one ended ;)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

OldSchoolGamer

He could have had a couple under each armpit.  Maybe one between his legs...though if the customs agent checking him in was female, that could have gotten interesting.

"Is that a python you have there, or are you just happy to see me?"

Moonsword

Quote from: HairyHeretic on November 26, 2009, 05:57:20 PM
No, the Darwin Awards one was the guy who tried smuggling a pair of live lobsters in his pants. I'll let you work out how that one ended ;)

I don't need to, I remember reading about it.

Revolverman

Hes got balls, but I cant see the money being made from smuggling 12 pythons being ANYWHERE near the risk.

Oniya

I was expecting larger pythons, which would be much more amusing and potentially Darwin-worthy.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Transgirlenstein

Quote from: Revolverman on November 27, 2009, 06:53:33 PM
Hes got balls, but I cant see the money being made from smuggling 12 pythons being ANYWHERE near the risk.

From what I've read, reptile smuggling is actually a very lucrative business.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Moonsword

That doesn't make it a good idea.  Just maybe a profitable one.