News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leelan

*laughs* yeah he pulls wedgies REAL well...*winks* i love your wings so beautiful...
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

MusicNeverDies

Mortigan DeLoncre

Makes me want to go buy some bondage tape...

MusicNeverDies

(Get two rolls, please, leave one in my PM box?)

Makes me want to get some brighter highlights in my hair...

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

MusicNeverDies

Makes me wonder if she drew that herself.

snow

makes me want to untie the knot.....just kiding *winks*
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

LadySky

Makes me want to be a female wolf in heat.   ::)
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

saturnschild

The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

consortium11

LadySky

"Take on meeeeeee, Take me onnnnnnn, I'll be gone for eternityyyyyyyyyy!" LALALALALALALAA
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Mordred

Makes me think.. if she is looking over the landscape of apocalypse... things won't be all that bad.
*See Pillory*

LadySky

Makes me think "is my neck attractive enough?"

saturnschild

Just really like the outfit
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MusicNeverDies

Looks odd, she looks so innocent then.. !!

Professor Loki Caprion

I always love her avatars... still waiting for her PM... *Grin*
The Professor is drifting through time and space...

Discord: Professor Ravenhurst#8936

Ons/Offs | Ideas | A&As (Apr 28, 2016) | The Lab | Elluiki

Alexander

Makes me think of a digital pocket watch for some reason... o.o

MusicNeverDies

Makes me think of .... Cole? From Charmed. Dunno why.

Bliss

Make me wanna... um...

hello pg-13 board

*koff*
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MusicNeverDies

Makes me wonder what's over that boulder.. table... thing. :)

Mortigan DeLoncre

Makes me want to spank her bottom with a ruler...

Mordred

Makes me want to tickle those pointed ears.
*See Pillory*

Krysia

Makes me want to be the girl with the red hair. :)

Crovonovin

Makes me remember my love of fishnets...mmm

snow

RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil