The Great Civil Unrest of the Mutants In Character.

Started by Batman4560, July 06, 2013, 01:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kepesk

NAME: Jake Crow
ROLE IN SCHOOL: Student
TIME OF DAY: Morning
TAGGING: Samuel Ervin, Rayven Hollows

Jake continued out of class and down the hall. He entered The Library and made his way back to the spot he had been in the night before. He stopped, and then after a moment looked up, out the vaulted window panes...
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

EndofDivine

NAME: Jessica Reynolds
TIME OF DAY: Late Evening
TAGGING: Kimmi August

Jessica couldn't help but stare at her new roommate, especially after she mentioned waiting on the police to fill out paperwork. Did Mr. Shaw really just set her up with a criminal for a roommate? Jessica only offers Kimmi a feigned smile before sitting back down on her bed, her knees curling up to her chest as she quietly studied the other girl...at least she was pretty sure she was a girl. The voice matched at least but not much else. Was she one of those butch prison types? Jessica suddenly felt uneasy sharing a room with this person, a few negative stereotypes bouncing around in her head. And then there was her laptop; pristine unlike literally everything else about her. Oh god...she stole that didn't she? Jessica gives an uncomfortable glance around at her own stuff before turning back to the other girl when she mentions the dreamcatcher.

"Ummm...yeah. Something like that." The girl goes quiet again, filling the room with an awkward silence as she thinks of something to say. Maybe she's just misunderstood, right? Besides, it wasn't like Jessica didn't have a few less than wholesome friends back home. "So...what did you do?" It was probably the worst question to ask someone she just met but she needed to know the answer if she was ever going to get any sleep around this other woman. Jessica could only hope the answer wasn't anything worse than what she was imagining.

Cascalence

NAME:  Penelope Archer
ROLE IN SCHOOL:  Student
TIME OF DAY:  Moving from Sunday to Monday Morning
TAGGING:  Samuel Ervin

Pen had arrived early Sunday morning, and spent that morning wondering about the school with her two rolling suitcases; one loaded with art supplies, the other with clothes.  Yes, they were large and clunky, and difficult to move up the stairs as she explored each floor one at a time, save the locked up basement, but she managed just fine.  She took her time, not really caring that she should be working on getting settled in before exploring.  She never was one to follow proper common sense, after all.
After a few hours, she felt she understood the building.  She found beauty and wonder in its varying styles of architecture and decor, and decided that she was wholly impressed by it.  Finding her way back to the second floor, where the most student activity had been, she found a custodian, directing students to their rooms.  Giving her name, she was quickly directed to an empty room and strode in, staring at the blank walls.  She stood there for a good few minutes, frowning.  The walls were such a pure white that it was a travesty to her senses.  After a bit, she recovered and finally shuffled into the room completely, allowing the door to shut behind her.
The next several hours were spent with her pulling furniture away from the wall and painting on the walls.  She managed to cover half the room before she ran out of paints.  Completely out.  She stared at the empty paint tubes littering the floor with a frown and sighed softly, looking up at the unfinished wall.  She stretched a bit and then sat down on the bed, made with sterile bedding.  ...She needed to go shopping.  But that could, admittedly, wait.  Her eyes went to the rest of her luggage.  And she stood and began to unpack her clothes, putting them away on her side of the room.  ...Oh, she was going to paint the whole room.  She couldn't stand an incomplete canvas.  But for then, she had claimed a side of the room to live on.
Once she had unpacked her clothes, and the remainder of her art supplies, she glanced in the mirror.  Just as much paint was on her as there was on the wall.  She stared for a long moment, then shrugged, uncaring.  It was late evening by this time, and she had not eaten since morning.
Making her way out and down the stairs, she caught a glimpse of four people running down the hallway, one of them carrying another.  She stopped at the bottom of the stairs and stared after them curiously.  Until her stomach growled loudly in protest, snapping her from her thoughts.  Turning in the opposite direction, she went to the cafeteria.  As she entered, she found it nearly empty.  Only a few lingering students, eating a late dinner...same as herself.
She explored the menu options, but being that it was so late, not much was left...certainly nothing that appealed to her palette.  Still...she knew she needed to eat something, or she positively wouldn't be able to sleep!  So, taking a plate of meatloaf and what was obviously canned green beans, she sat at a table.  Cringing inwardly, she slowly ate the meal until she felt her stomach was at least half full, and she could take no more of the despicable food.  She stood and looked around, before lifting the tray, taking it to the deposit line and leaving it for the staff to clean.
Retreating to her room, she pushed the furniture back to the now dry walls, then moved to take a shower and free her skin of the paints.  Once clean, she dressed for bed and set the alarm on her cell phone, crawling under the scratchy sheets.  ...Her skin was used to softer Egyptian cotton, with a much higher thread count.  ...But she would make do, for now...until she could get into town to go shopping.  Which hopefully would be after classes the following day.
In the morning, she woke with a groan, shutting off the chirpy alarm on her phone.  With a sigh and a grunt, she pushed herself up, the scratchy sheet sliding off her skin.  She stood slowly and stretched thoroughly, before moving and pulling out her clothes for the day.  A white tank top with a pink cartoonish bunny on it, and khaki capris.  Dressing, she slipped on flip flops to complete the look and pulled her messenger bag, loaded down with pins of smiley faces, phrases, band logos, and animes, out from a suitcase, before kicking the suit case back under her bed.  She pulled it on, letting it go from one shoulder and ending to rest on the opposite hip.  She already had a few notebooks and pens and pencils in it, ready to go.  With a sigh, she picked up her phone, turned it to silent (though she didn't know of anyone that cared to keep in touch with her anymore), and tucked it into the bag, before heading down to catch breakfast before class.
Breakfast was good, because she was on time.  Waffles and an omelette, made to-serve.  However, the cafeteria was crowded, and she was forced to sit at a table full of people she didn't know.  People that tried, in vain, to draw her into their conversation.  She was having none of it, though.  Why get close to someone that was just going to clash with her in the end anyway?  Abandon her like all her other friends had?  She ate, mostly in silence, giving as short as possible answers to their questions.  When she finished eating, she stood without so much as a fare-thee-well, and deposited her tray, walking out and heading to her first class.
As soon as she walked in, she frowned.  She wasn't early enough...she'd missed her opportunity at a window seat.  Huffing out a sigh, she took the seat closest to the door, determined that when class was over, she'd get to the next one early enough to snag a window seat.  She then got out a notebook and pen, scribbling "Physics" in crude letters on the front of the notebook, before opening to the first page and dating it. 
Looking up, Penelope's eyes sought out the instructor.  But behind the desk at the front of the room, there was only another teen.  She stared at him as he watched the class fill.  ...What, was this some sort of joke?  What was a teenager doing at the front of the class like that?  Surely they didn't actually have a peer for an instructor.  She frowned inwardly.  Her parents were paying good money for her to attend this school, and this was what it had to offer?  What a joke.
As class began, she listened to the instructor, Mr. Ervin.  Listened to his claim of having the credentials to teach the class.  Pursing her lips in doubt, she kept her eyes on him before sighing silently.  May as well give him a chance.  What did she really have to lose?  Besides...it wasn't like the school could deny her the credits for the class because of its own poor choice for instructors.

As he gave an explanation of what physics was, she quickly wrote the definition down.  Her eyes snapped up as she heard lewd sounds coming from someone's computer, and she watched the interaction that occurred, jumping as her classmate emitted some sort of blast.  She stared at the chalkboard, eyes wide and jaw nervously clenched, even as the boy walked right past her, soon followed by a woman.  She swallowed.  ...That was more than a little frightening....  Her eyes slowly surveyed the other teens in the room.  ...Did they all have such potential for destruction?

EDIT 1:  Bolded text:  Added reaction to target character's age
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Thesunmaid

NAME:Kimmi August
TAGGING: Jessica Reynolds

She could see out of the corner of her eye you were watching her and setting her laptop to the side and then pulled off the hoodie and set it to the side of the bed wearing still a pair of baggy camo pants and under the hoodie she was wearing a green tank top and her hair would show she was a girl. Her hair was long almost to her ass and straight black and thick as natives hair tends to be. If you looked closely you would see the remnants of a dye job with candy apple red streaks. She was not looking at you as she unpacked her things. Which seemed to be alot of books a few clothes and her laptop."You can stop looking at me like I am about to jump you and stab you in the carotid with a pencil. I am not violent unless someone attacks me first...so chill out ok? And what I did?"She turned to look at you"Someone framed me up to have done some things I didn't."She looked down and sat on her bed"I don't really wanna talk about it...I am not supposed to anyway with some bullshit nondisclosure agreement and shit...."She looked at you"I am not gonna hurt you or steal from you..I'm kimmi by the way."
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

EndofDivine

Jessica jumped slightly when Kimmi asked her to stop looking at her. She simply sat quietly and listened as the other girl told her story and how she got involved with the cops. She wanted to believe her so she could relax but the way Kimmi talked did little to put Jessica at ease. "Um...yeah. Sorry, Kimmi. Just not used to having to share a room I guess. I don't really know how to act." She offered the other girl a nervous smile and fidgeted around with the pillow she had grabbed unconsciously.

There was just one other thing that she had to know about this new girl and Jessica was never one to let something stand between her curiosity and answers, even if it did make her look nosy. "Why did they bring you here? Are you like the others?" Jessica secretly hoped this other girl had the ability to purify water or something equally harmless. The last thing she needed was someone that could blow up the room after a bad day.

Thesunmaid

She smirked a bit"Like the others? what do you mean? a muttey? Yeah I am...I have known for a few years but....I never really showed it..."She shrugs and flops on her bed plugging her laptop in."And I promise you will barely know I am here..if you got a boy toy or somethin and you want alone time tell me to piss off and i will go."She smiled a bit and looked at you seeing you watching her."Lemme guess...your wondering why lil ol me is here to learn about her powers right? Well I already know how to use them and well at that...I'm sorry I am not exactly good at face to face talking...i am used to people hiding behind computer screens...although your doing a fabulous job at hiding behind a pillow....relax...I don't bite unless asked nicely."She looked down and tapped a few keys and then sighed"So what are you here for? Parents dump you here or are you here against your will? Maybe we can smuggle a spoon out of the mess hall and dig our way to freedom"She smirks and winks.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

EndofDivine

Jessica smiled and let out a short laugh at Kimmi's boy toy comment. Maybe this wouldn't be a total disaster. Kimmi was definitely rough around the edges but after listening to her, Jessica's hesitancy about sharing the room with her had mostly disappeared. She could think of dozens of roommates she'd hate to be stuck with and a computer geek with a bad streak ranked pretty low on the list at least.

Jessica thought about the question Kimmi asked for a moment before responding. "I'm not really sure why I'm here. It's supposed to be safer for me here but it's hard to feel safe when you're surrounded by living weapons. Not much else I can do other than just go with it for now though but I'll let you know when it's time for the spoons."

Thesunmaid

Looking at her and she smirks a bit."Well I would say there is a reason that your here...most likely that your a mutant? Just a guess here. And not all of us are living weapons...I am not...well not in a physical violence kind of way although I do know how to defend myself if I need to...although I would much rather just ruin their credit records and sign them up for prison dating sites and make them wanted in 4 states."She grins a bit"I will bring the stabilizing boards."

She looked at you and tapped a bit on her laptop."So are you relaxing now that you don't think I am going to shiv you now?"She smirked.

EndofDivine

"Yeah, I'm not much of a weapon either..." The other girl's talk of what she is capable of made an idea pop into Jessica's mind, a flash in her eyes betraying her thoughts. Jessica smiled uncomfortably at the word shiv, inwardly wishing the other girl would stop reminding her that she was sharing the room with a criminal. Jessica leans forward toward the other girl and speaks in a hushed tone even though they were alone in the room. "I know we just met but do you think you could do something like you said to this place? There's something I need help getting into."

Batman4560

NAME: Aaron Shaw
ROLE IN SCHOOL: Dean
TIME OF DAY: 1st period (morning)
TAGGING:Penelope Archer

The P.A. speaker came on over the school and the voice of Mr. Shaw rang out threw the building. "Will Penelope Archer please report to the Dean's office please, Penelope Archer to the Dean's office. That is all." Shaw had been looking over her profile and Gambit had spoke about her power being useful so Shaw decided it was worth looking into. He wanted to see if she would like the chance to change her life.

Cascalence

TIME OF DAY:  Morning (1st period)
TAGGING:  Aaron Shaw

As the speaker crackled to life, Pen's eyes came up and she practically jumped out of her seat as the voice spoke her name.  ...What had she done?  It was black-melty-fire boy that had disintegrated the chalkboard!!!  Paranoid and worried, and right on the edge of blind fear, she frowned and packed up her journal and pen, standing from her desk with her bag.  She glanced at the instructor, who had yet to say anything and appeared to be in some sort of shock (she couldn't blame him), then turned and moved around the desk, heading out into the hallway.
She paused just outside the classroom and let out a slow, steady breath.  ...It was okay.  This was probably an everyday occurrence here.  At least no one was hurt, right?  She nodded to herself, then turned, heading down the corridors toward the front office, pondering why she had been called.  It was an odd thing, wasn't it?  To be called out of class on the first day of school?  She wondered if perhaps she'd actually done something...or maybe it was a random student evaluation of some sort.  Some schools did that, she was pretty sure.  Particularly boarding schools.  Called students to a counselor's office to evaluate their mental state and make sure they weren't full of murderous pent up aggression that could wind up with others being harmed....
Relaxing a bit more, she reached the office and walked in, stepping up to the desk.  Looking at the office lady who was busy with some sort of paperwork, her hand moved down over the strap of her messenger bag.  "I was called to the Dean's office?" she spoke.  Without looking up, the woman hooked a thumb up, pointing to the right.  Pen's eyes followed and she moved to the door there, knocking at a moderate volume and awaiting a call to come in, or for the door to open.

Batman4560

"Yes come in." Aaron looked up as the door opened and he motioned for Penelope to have a seat. "Please, sit. Thank you for coming so fast. Please...tell me about your powers and what you can do with them." He then pulled out a piece of paper and a pen. Prepping to write he looked up at the young woman and smiled kindly. In truth he already knew her powers but wanted to see how confident she was with them.

Cascalence

Penelope cracked open the door as she was called in, slipping through and shutting it promptly behind her as her eyes roamed the office, taking it in.  A professional atmosphere, but...somehow also a bit comfortable.  Her brown eyes came to rest on the man behind the desk...the Dean.  Wow, she was in front of the Dean of the entire school.  That was kinda big.  She nodded when offered a seat and moved, sitting in a plush chair that was in front of the wooden desk.
At his request, her eyebrows arched upward.  So she was called here about her mutation?  She stared for a long moment, curious.  As part of her application process for the school, she'd had to detail her abilities...wasn't it tucked away in a file somewhere?  Why didn't he just look?  ...Or perhaps her explanation had been a poor one and he needed her to elaborate for the sake of school records.  She gave a small nod...to him or to herself was uncertain, and took a deep breath to organize her thoughts on where to begin.
"I can...grow plants.  Grass, flowers, vines, trees.  Just about anything I want...so long as I've at least seen a picture of it," she said.  Her eyes were unfocused as she looked at the Dean.  She was focused on explaining her ability, not on him, and thus, seemed to almost be looking through him instead of at him.  "I've found I can even grow rare flowers that are only supposed to sprout on mountains under certain conditions.  It all depends on the richness of the soil I'm using....  As for vines, I've found that I can manipulate them as they grow, to form shapes and arches....  ...And all of my plant growths happen very quickly, taking as little as a few seconds, or as long as ten minutes, depending on how strong my emotions are when I try to grow them," she spoke.  Her eyes then came back to the present, fully focusing back on the man in front of her.  "...Is that a sufficient explanation?" she asked.

Batman4560

"Yes...yes it is. I do have another question for you. How do you feel about helping other mutants who may be in need of your gift?" He asked while setting down the pen. He didn't want to reveal his plans just yet but if she said she would be interested he would offer her something. He then reached into his desk and withdrew a key and set it on the desk. Her powers seemed to be worth teaching her to hone and make better. She may be more useful than he could imagine at the moment.

Cascalence

Pen's gaze became one of marked confusion.  "...I wouldn't mind helping others, but I don't see how growing plants can really help anyone," she answered after a long moment.  Her gaze flickered down to the key in curiosity.  What was this?  What was going on here, exactly?  Penelope felt she was being offered something, but what?  She felt a leery little bubble in her stomach...she wasn't sure if she liked it or not...but it also brought with it a bit of excitement.  She licked her lips, her eyes coming back up to the meet the Dean's.  "...Mr. Shaw?  ...What's going on here?" she asked, direct to the point.  She wanted to know why he'd asked about her abilities, asked her about helping others, and what that key was for.  She wasn't sure what to feel right now....  Trepidation?  Excitement?  Anxiety?  All of these?
Her expression was calm, her eyes only reflecting curiosity, though these emotions all loomed underneath, swirling about in her stomach in a torrent.

Batman4560

"I have here the key, to the basement...this key won't open the doors until midnight tonight when the locks will all be changed at the same exact time. If you want to help others then all you have to do is open one of the 12 doors, make sure that you are alone when that happens and that you are not seen. Think of it as a test. If you do not want to see what I offer then you may simply return the key. Go ahead and take the day off and figure out what you want to do." He scribbled something on a note and handed it to her. "Here you are...this is a written excuse giving you the chance to take today off and you will receive an A for the day in all classes and be exempt from any homework issued today as well." He smiled and stood up to stand beside her. "Come I will walk you to your room if you want."

Cascalence

Curiosity was already building up in Pen in copious amounts.  Leaning forward, she carefully picked up the key.  Her eyes went from the carefully shaped piece of metal, up to the Dean as he stood, offering her the note.  Slowly, she took it as well, tucking both items into her bag.  She then moved to stand as the Dean offered to walk her to her room.  She considered his offer carefully before shaking her head.  "No, thank you," she spoke quietly.  Not only did she want to be alone with her thoughts, but now that she had the rest of the day off, she may as well go into town and get more art supplies.  After all, she did her best thinking when her hands were busy, and her hands were at their busiest when she was doing her arts.

Demigod1945

NAME: Samuel Ervin
ROLE IN SCHOOL: Physics teacher
TAGGING: Thinking
Samuel was in shock, to say the least. His mind was reviewing what just happened with amazing speed and clarity, reviewing every detail. He remembered how Jacobs ability manifested itself through his emotions, and how he barely managed to dodge the blast of energy that had decimated the blackboard behind him. This moment he kept replaying in his mind, over and over again. Trying to understand why it happened, and how. That blast wasn't from inside Jacob, that much he knew. Did Jacob create the energy? Normally, that would have been impossible, but with mutants you never knew when the normal rules applied. He noticed the a girl, Penelope he believed, rush out the door, after an announcement came on calling for her, but he didn't any real attention. Samuel thought about what his next move would be. Call the dean. He walked over to his desk and picked up the phone, he dialed the number for the deans office, and waited fr=or an answer.

Cascalence

TIME OF DAY:  Morning
TAGGING:  No one

Exiting from the Dean's office, Penelope moved out of the main office as well.  She then stood there as the door shut, waiting a moment to make certain she wasn't being followed.  She didn't want to get in trouble for leaving the school, even if she had been given an excuse from her classes for the day.  She dug into her bag after a long moment of waiting.  Good, she'd put her wallet in there.  She withdrew her cell phone and dialed the information number as she headed for the exit to the school.  Requesting the number for a taxi, she headed down the winding front lawn.  By the time she'd reached the gates, she'd reached a cab company and requested a taxi to take her into town.  She then stood there for a good fifteen minutes, waiting as patiently as she could manage, just staring out at the world.
When the taxi arrived, she immediately hopped in.  "Any local art supply shop," she said to the driver, her voice quiet.  She was mostly lost in thought as the man drove.  She pulled the key from her bag and turned it between the index fingers of both hands.
"How do you feel about helping other mutants who may be in need of your gift?"
The question rang through her head.
Help how?  What could she do?  How could she possibly help?
Her thoughts continued on this path as the taxi stopped.  She absently tucked the key back away and pulled out her wallet, handing money to the man.  "Please wait here," she spoke quietly, still lost in her thoughts.  She exited the vehicle then and went into the shop, giving a nod to the shop keeper as she was greeted.  She picked up a basket and moved through the shop, grabbing whatever her mind told her to.  Anything and everything that sparked her interest, particularly the paints.  All the while running the Dean's question through her head.
By the time she exited the shop-with bags and bags of paints and other small art supplies (and even a blank canvas or two tucked up under her arm)-she had decided.  She wanted to help.
She still didn't know how she could, but...well, the Dean had basically said the answer was in the basement, right?  She loaded her purchases into the taxi trunk and rode back to the school, silent as ever.  The driver didn't seem to mind.  Seemed to understand she was lost in her own thoughts.
Thoughts of curiosity.  What was in that basement?  She bit her lower lip and chewed on it idly.  She was going to have to wait and see.  Fortunately, she was someone who had patience.  And it helped that she had her arts to work on while she waited.
Reaching the school, she paid the driver once more, then began to carry all of her supplies up the winding lawn, into the school, and up to the second floor.  Somehow, she managed to do this without dropping anything, though she came close a few times.  Setting bags down when she reached her room, she reached into her bag and withdrew her room key, unlocking the door.  She bustled and pushed in, depositing the supplies on her bed before beginning to go through them and putting them away as neatly as possible in the small room.  The blank canvases she set on the floor in the closet for later use.  ...She still had to finish the walls of the room, after all.
And with that, she began to pull furniture back, intending to work until hunger got the better of her.

Thesunmaid

Looking at you she smiled softly"Look sweetie I am not violent except in video games. I play a lot of them but I have headphones so you won't hear it. And I promise you will not be bothered by me...and hey with the right training anyone can be a weapon. I am sure you can kick some ass if you need to. But you obviously have some sort of power or else you would not be here. So babe...what do you do for fun? Besides looking at me nervously like I am going to jump you or something...promise...I am not gonna hurt you and I won't make any sudden noises so I won't scare you." She looked at you raising an eyebrow"what do you need to get into?"

EndofDivine

It was nice to hear that her roommate didn't want to bother her. It'd definitely make things much less tense later on if they started to grate on each other's nerves. Jessica casts a skeptical glance over at Kimmi when she talks about beating people up. Her? Kick someone's ass? Jessica hated hurting people, not to mention full on assaulting someone. She's been in what...one fight in her whole life?

Then came the question she absolutely hated. "What do you do for fun?" Such a loaded question. It'd take her an hour to properly answer it but all anyone ever wants is a sentence or two. Jessica shrugged, "I don't know. Music, games, that sort of stuff." She couldn't help but be a little bit offended when Kimmi offered not to make sudden noises so she didn't scare her. It almost felt like she was making fun of her for being uncomfortable around criminals.

Jessica smiled and moved to the edge of her bed when the other girl didn't immediately say no. "I need to get into the basement of this place...to see what they're hiding down there. I don't like the way they're making a big deal out of keeping students out of there. But anyway, this going to sound silly but I need someone to deal with all the cameras in this place. You know, like in the movies where they don't actually shut it off they just play a loop where nothing is happening?"

Batman4560

Aaron flipped on his P.A. System while going threw some files and spoke into the small microphone. "Will Jessica Reynolds please report to my office, Jessica Reynolds to the Dean's office." and then shut of the P.A. He was assembling a group and decided she would be the first member if she so chose to join his group of X-men. He just needed to be sure that she was up to the task. He already knew her powers but wanted to know how she felt about her powers and see if she would need any further training.

Thesunmaid

She looked at you and saw the face she made when she said about not making loud noises"Oh relax babe..I am just kidding...I am not a violent criminal unless someone attacks me...and i would not have the criminal part if it was not for the fact that I got caught....trust me it doesn't matter how big the guy is...they all have weaknesses...you just have to find it. I am sure you have a kick ass bitch inside that sweet lil body of yours...and its takes more strength to walk away than to fight. So if you ever have any trouble walking away is cooler with me than being a dumb ass and getting yourself killed..."

She looked interested as you spoke of the basement"i...did notice they had a lot of wiring down to the basement and whatever it is takes alot of power..."She looked at you and smirked"I can do that pretty easily...I will just need to get to know the systems here in the school if you can gimme a bit of time.."She stopped and heard your name over the PA"Ohhh...big brother is watching...soon the thought police will come and get us.."She grins"go ahead...it will gimme time to check things out with the security in this place.."

Batman4560

TAGGING: Samuel Ervin

Arron listened as his phone that sat on his desk rang and he walked over to it as the young woman walked out of the room. Picking it up he saw that Samuel was calling and answered it. "Yes, what can I do for you?" He asked and sat down throwing his legs up on his desk and leaning back. This man also proved to be interesting and could even pose as a good field commander while Shaw was unable to move out in the public due to his father. He only hoped that Ervin would lighten up a bit.

Kepesk

NAME: Jake Crow
ROLE IN SCHOOL: “black-melty-fire boy”
TAGGING: (n/a)

Jake came-to in his room, sitting on his bed. He blinked. He felt fine inside. Did he fall asleep meditating again? Nooo... He had no recollection of what happened past Prof. Ervin asking if he was alright.
He checked the clock. Oh, crap! His classes! What had he missed!?!
He looked around. His laptop was missing! Did he leave it in Ervin's Psych class?!? Oh god... The suggestive material...
Jake bolted out of the room.
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy