The Run (Female who plays a male for F) Bondage, Non-Con

Started by Vlexia, February 12, 2016, 08:18:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlexia

I got this inspiration from a recent book, and I wish to expand my horizons and writing abilities. I view myself as an advanced writer, but now comes the time to challenge myself and expand my experience.

I have always played strong main female characters. Of course through the story I've played minor male characters briefly, but now I want to write and play a story in which I AM the main male character. I want to write, script, act, and play a male and see if my writing ability makes it real.

I want to do this with another female who plays the female character against mine. She must be fairly advanced as well because I fucking love details, character development, and storyline. Here is my inspiration.....

The Hunter:
My character has the world in the palm of his hand. A man known and feared for his ruthlessness, his word was law. The last word he ever expected to hear was "No". Until he meets her.

The Prey:
Your character despises the ruling class who looked down on hardworking people like her. Sick of being treated unfairly by laws that protect the wealthy and punish the poor, she takes a stand but soon realizes, she might have crossed the wrong man.

The Game:
Created as a government program to assist in the repopulation of the country when an untested drug wipes out millions of women, The Run eventually evolves into something much more sinister. Many years later it is now played for the
amusement of the super rich, women down on their luck find themselves the prizes of sadistic masters.

Your character is forced to volunteer for The Run, possibly to help her impoverished family with the money earned, or whatever other reason you desire, and My Character, the most sadistic of all, places her in his crosshairs. She will belong to him, body and soul. But when he catches her will she succumb to his mastery, or will he find more trouble than he bargained for?

This is a futuristic plot in which there is an incredibly wealthy ruling class who runs and owns everything, and then there are the Dregs of society who are looked down upon. They are poor, struggling, and usually massively uneducated. This will be a non-consensual, bondage, slave-themed roleplay in which a very dominant male wants and craves a woman far below his class, then captures her when given the opportunity. But I want to make it pretty clear that she is a fighter. I'm not looking for a doe-eyed doll, or a woman who gives in and falls in love after two sessions. That may EVENTUALLY happen, but not in the beginning.

Also, even though this is a sexual based story, it also has the potential for a deeper emotional plot. So if you are interested, please bring something to the table other than sex.

PM me with thoughts and interest.

If you cannot honor a No, then you certainly could never honor a Yes.