Troubles

Started by Sorsha, March 05, 2009, 10:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorsha

Help, I am still having trouble using shoutbox.  One I log on I can send off one message by holding down the cap locks and then enter, but it does not work a second time.

I have already cleared my cache.

Also site will not leave me logged on
History is made at night.  Character is what you are in the dark.  ----Lord John Warfin in Buckaroo Banzai

Ons and Offs

Oniya

What browser are you using?  There's been a fairly consistent problem with the AOL built-in browser, noted here.

AOL dial-up users can use a non-AOL browser by minimizing AOL after connection and launching IE, Firefox, or whatever from the desktop.  AOL Broadband users can use a non-AOL browser without launching AOL at all, by connecting to the Broadband provider and then launching IE, Firefox, or whatever from the desktop. 
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Sorsha

Yes I am using AOL,  I will try Fire Fox
History is made at night.  Character is what you are in the dark.  ----Lord John Warfin in Buckaroo Banzai

Ons and Offs