Accidental DM [M/F; Light:Human; Taken]

Started by Peripherie, September 14, 2020, 08:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peripherie

Taken

Accidental DM
[M/F; Light:Human; Open to all writers]

Setting/Theme: Modern College age characters; Friendzone to Flirty Romance; Warning - Cliches ahead; nerdy/awkward interactions and sexiness

Scenario: My character is a pretty 'girl next door' female character - more focused on friends and her future than dating. Your character is a nerdy and introverted male character. He may or may not have had a crush on MC in high school, but if so then she was oblivious. Best friends through high school, MC and YC had a hard time dealing with the fact that they went to universities in different states. But instead of losing touch, they started to communicate more over the phone than every before during their first year of college. While she dove into her studies, he went in a different direction and focused on working out in the gym.

Taking the whole year to reach his goals (and her cheering him on in a purely plantonic way) he takes a video of him working out on a pull up bar shirtless - to show off and show her his progress. This is the first time she has seen his bare upper body. Problem is - in the full video his gym shorts fall down mid pull-up and he just happened to be going commando that day. He edited that part of the video out and thinks he sent her the revised version. Nope. MC gets a profound wake up call and a very 'well-endowed' suprise in her DMs that day.

Fast forward a few months and she never said anything about seeing him naked but she can't get it out of her mind. Now they are going to meet up over X-mas/Spring/Summer break (doesn't matter which one) and she can't help thinking about her best friend in a whole new way.

Requirements: I would like to play out the week or so leading up to the DM, setting their prior interactions and communication before playing out the DM scene, and then perhaps a few time jump scenes of interactions after before they meet up. I am open to ideas about how and why they meet up - maybe on some kind of trip over break - and how things work out. They won't go straight to sex - as I think there should be lots of awkward flirting where maybe he is so accustomed to her not seeing him 'that way' that he just doesn't quite notice or believe it when she is trying to hit on him or seduce him.

Other Info: I will potentially use this image for my character. But that can be changed based on my partner's preference. I want to play her as a pretty but generally down-to-earth girl. I want both characters to be 'out of their element' when they meet up after she gets the DM. I am open to all types of writers playing the male character.

Note: I can be a weekly poster but RL can slow things down to glacial speed at times. For example - I am having surgery Monday, Sept. 21st. It is outpatient surgery but I may or may not be doing much the week after besides resting/healing.

Potential Male Characters

Looking for beard scruff, buff (now), with glasses. Something like these:

PM me with interest or questions. :-)
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore