Cluedo (revisited) - Interest check - I still need one more male player please?

Started by Chrystal, April 29, 2011, 04:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Quote from: AndyZ on May 09, 2011, 04:34:53 PM
I haven't really had any decent ideas that are actually playworthy since the crappy one that I had before.  I'll most likely end up just lurking when the game activates.  Probably best not to count me as a player.

Aww... I thought you wanted the "ex-gf" role? I do have another player interested in the role, so, I'll let him know he can go for it...

Quote from: Kristine on May 10, 2011, 09:52:13 AM
I understand you perfectly PocketWatch and I think Chrystal is right. This idea is really somewhat different. That's why it attracted me

Quote from: PocketWatch on May 10, 2011, 10:28:39 AM
It's a .. Simple idea.

But it could go so deep because of the murder and the reasons behind it.
I think the stress level that would surround it will make great scenes   ;)

Thanks... Just out of interest, do any ofe you know anyone else who might be interested? I have two more possible players... I would love to have some guys playing who actually want to play male characters, (besides you Pocket).

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

AndyZ

I thought you didn't want me playing that?  You told me you didn't want a male playing the role though?  I'm confused...
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Kristine

No Chrystal, I'm pretty new to the site, so I don't know many people here myself...

Chrystal

Quote from: AndyZ on May 10, 2011, 02:24:14 PM
I thought you didn't want me playing that?  You told me you didn't want a male playing the role though?  I'm confused...

Uh... I don't think I said you couldn't have the role, I was waiting for you to send me a character sheet... I think I said that I would be okay with it as long as no-one else minded... and thus far no-one else has said they mind...

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Chrystal

Quote from: AndyZ on May 10, 2011, 02:50:34 PM
Oh, ok.  I'll try to get to work on it when I get a chance.

Cool... No reason there can't be two exgf's... *sniggers and sends a PM*

wretched

Chrystal

And a great character it is too...

I'm crossing that one off the available list.

Kristine, yours was not on the list to begin with, I recall?

Kristine

No Chrystal, it wasn't in the list, but since you said only essential one was detective, I took freedom to thought out myself

Sergeant

I'm the same as Kristine.

Haven't Rp'd on here yet so hardly know anybody.

Sergeant

I went and finished 'black coffee' ages ago, and although her writing style is very amusing.
But also very old.
Sometimes the characters do something or say something that make me go "Who would say that? Act that way?".
I guess that's part of the charm.

And isn't Hastings just being used as useless person unless Poirot is close the figuring things out and needs to be able to say it out loud so voila, Hastings to the rescue.

All in all I enjoyed it very much.
And her short stories are endearing as well.

Chrystal

*chuckles* I have never read the book...

But thanks for keeping the thread alive. Who knows, in the next 24 hours three more people may submit character sheets...

Sergeant

Chrystal

Okay, well, I'm going to give this another week and then abandon the idea.

Sorry folks, but it just won't work with the number we have now.

AndyZ

Chrystal

Watch out for a third-time-lucky attempt at this one in a few months...

Odd... if the people who had expressed an interest last time had come on board again this time, I would have had enough.

I'll try PM-ing them over the weekend. Not quite ready to give up yet.

Sergeant

Too bad but understandable.

I hope they think of joining it again.

Xantham

As one of the aforementioned previous people, I have returned.  The last time we tried this, I was the kid brother, and barring any problems, I will hopefully be playing it again.  I have high hopes that people will eventually join in.

Cheers,
Xantham

MarilynCarry

================================
Back after a long absence. I'm so sorry.  However I hope to make things right now and have some lovely romance rps. 

Are you interested in lesbian rps based on anime or historical periods? Please contact me.

My Wants and Don't Wants           Cute Lady Looking for Other Cute Ladies Thread

Chrystal

Welcome aboard Mar.

I just wish there were a few more male characters... I think so far we have the detective and that's it!

Edit:
Correction. We have the detective and China's brother. Welcom aboard, Xantham.

Sergeant

It's not as impossible as it seems.

Hope it will be able to start off soon, it's been a while since my last RP.

Chrystal

We still need one more. Preferably male.

It's weird. My space-ship RP has 11 players and at least one more possible. It's funny the things people go for... :D

Sergeant

If there's one thing I've learned is that you can't debate taste :P

Chrystal

True. Although I'm thoroughly enjoying the space ship one, and it was my idea, so it's really just a question of it being different taste.

Ho hum.... One more male character. Is that asking too much?

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the others have lost interest by now anyway...