Younger Brother [VAN] [NC-H] [INC]

Started by Dramo, July 24, 2008, 12:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dramo

Dramo walks the halls slowly.  He had never wanted to be a hall monitor but his guidance councelor had suggest it would look good for the ivy league schools.  He passed room 201, and glanced in.  "Remedial English."  Sure they couldn't spell but it housed the schools best looking students.  As his eyes browsed over the various blondes and brunettes and he considered their various cup sizes he suddenly saw a waving hand.  Blood rushing to his face he moved along.

"Why must she always embarass me?!" he though to himself.  He was speaking of his sister Sara.  She always seemed to come up to him as she was walking with her beautiful friends.  She gushed over him in public and spoke highly of his intelligence to her friends.

In short, she had ensured he would never have a girlfriend in high school.  At least not a good looking one.  He sighed and continued walking.

----------

((OOC))

I'm looking for an incest story.  Frankly Dramo's older sister Sara thinks the world of him and is constantly trying to set him up (and he obviously misses all clues and fails to "seal the deal")  I'm hoping somehow she shows him into the world of love-making, either herself or by introducing a friend.  (Too new to make this a multi-person story, so you can play both females if you would like).

Any questions or comments post them here or PM me.

Thanks!
-Dram of the O

Jester

Would you play with a guy playing the sister and friend?

traci80

Hi

Are you still looking to role play a little brother? I love playing a big sister.