Madam Blossom's Pet Paradise ( Ex. Pet-play need masters and mistresses )

Started by abandoneddolly, April 16, 2015, 10:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Madam Blossom's Pet Paradise

Welcome guest to Madame Blossom's Pet Paradise.

Madame Blossom has created us a place where Masters from all over the world can relax in peace with whatever type of pet they should desire. There are several species on the island for you to choose from, and of you enjoy your pet you can reserve her so s/he will only be played with by you when you come to visit the island. The pets have to stay on the  island though, its for there safety. There are people out there who do not understand that what we do with these animals are for there own good.  Before you look at all that is offered here, you need to look over the rules.

1) Respect other Masters and there pets- they are here to relax the same as you are. Madame Blossom will handle a small amount of drama, but when things get out of control, you might find yourself revoked from the island.

2) Pets are to remained collared at all times, and leashed when they are out with there masters- This is to keep them safe. There are several different style of collars available so there should be something to you liking. The collars tell the staff where the pets are, to keep them safe. They will also give the pets a shock if they go outside the bonds of the resort. Don't take your pet out in the woods you will only hurt them. Sometimes collars are removed for special events to special pets but that is at the discretion of The Madam.

3) No harm is to come to the pets Now when I say this please realize some abuse is to be expected. Training, punishing your pet when it gets out of line is ok. Playing a bit rough with your pet is fine, but hurting them for the sake of hurting them will not be tolerated. The pets here are treated with some respect, and an abusive master is one that will quickly find his way on the island ban list. Also if your pet is acting as  if it is hurt or sick please take them to the vet.

4) Do not mention The island to others Privacy is key here. There are people out there how may not see our resort for what it is. Our clientele desire privacy.   

Now that you know the basic rules of the resort you can look through what pets we have to offer...

abandoneddolly

At the resort there are several different types of pets available. With different temperaments and personalities. The pets are sought out all over the world and brought here to a safe environment. Some of the pets are tame ( volunteered to be pets here) and some are caught in the wild ( forced into petdoom for various reasons) They all have had there shots, been socialized and trained in popper pet behavior before they placed out for the public.

Places for pets/types of pets

Kennels

kennel

This is where the puppy girls and guys stay. Its outside but they each have a dog house for shelter.

Stables

stable

A Stable for ponygirls and guys. Offers fresh hay for them to sleep on, and a room with all the tack they need if you want to take one of them out to pul a cart or for a ride.

barn
barn
fence area because this picture was to cute

A warm barn with hay, and also a fenced area where cows pigs and other farm yard animals live

Pet room 1 - Cat room
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

A room with cages, cat toys, and other items for catgirls  and guys.

Pet room 2- small animals
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

A room with crates for small delicate animals that need to be kept in cages when there owners are not around. The small animals are let out everyday to play, and excersize until they are claimed by an owner This is a room for bunny girls and  other small animals.

Exotic animal zoo

A space with cages and fences for the exotic animals.

zoo

abandoneddolly

Places for the master

Welcome to Hotel Blossom the place where you will stay while you are on the island. If you are ever in need of anything staff is just a call away to fix the problem. The rooms are large and spacious with a lounge area, and a bedroom and a bathroom with a hot tub large enough for you and your pet if you wish. Each bed comes with a cage below it in case you wish to sleep with your pet, but you are welcome to return them to there respected places as well.

bed

Café

cafe

A place where all the meals are served unless you want to order in to your room.

The Bark and purr
stage

bar

a bar but also has stages where pets can be shown off. One of the highest honers among the people who vacation here  is to get  stage time for there pet to put on a show.

Outside stage

outside area

Where they have events like pet shows, it is also where they have horse races.

Pet park
park
play equipment at the park

An outside place where masters can socialize and pets can go play

The training room

training room

Located  in the basement of the hotel the training room is where Masters can take their pets if hey misbehave for punishment. It has all the items one might find in a BDSM type dungeon.

vet

vet

A place to take the pets if they are injured or not feeling well

abandoneddolly

Character Creation

Masters

[float=left][img width=250 padding=10](  image goes  here)[/img][/float]
[b]Name[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Likes[/b]
[b]Dislikes[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]history[/b]
[b]o/os[/b]

pets

I made there profile different  because this is what he master would read about them while he was choosing his pet.

[b]Pet Profile[/b]
[float=left][img width=250 padding=10](  image goes  here)[/img][/float]
Hello My name is [b](name here)[/b]
I am a [b]( what type of pet you are)[/b]
I am [b]( age  here)[/b] year old, and I have been n the island for [b]( how long you have been on the resort)[/b]
I can be described as [b]your personality[/b]
I really like it when you[b]likes[/b] but hate it when you [b]dislikes[/b]
I really hope that we can play soon.
[hr]

[b]History[/b] how you ended up on the island and anything else you want to add
[b]O/os[/b]

abandoneddolly

about the rp

1) this will go into extreme and deal with pet-play bondage and other related kinks. Some kinks might go extreme like beasts. So if its not your cup of tea please put what you like and don't like on your o/os.  Every post that has extreme elements will be labeled so you don't have to read it if it bothers you. I wan this to be a place all parts and masters can enjoy rather they want a light play or a darker game. If anything bothers you feel free to tell me.

2) This is for pet-play people dressed up and treated like animals, no furries or things like that.

3) Posting rate is whatever you can do. Try not to get to far ahead o f anyone, but unless we are doing an event. The posting can  be at whatever pass the pets and the masters there interacting with decide.

4) Be respectful of people and have fun.

Events

There will be certain events that happen everyone in awhile. I'm thinking the first one will be a pet show once everything gets settled.
other events I'm thinking about are a hunt like a fox hunt and maybe a horse race
If you have any things in mind feel free to suggest them

Yukina

Pet Profile
(Note: Current breasts compred to the pic are FF cups with severe lactation)
Hello My name is Satomi Hoshino
I am a cow
I am 19 years old, and I have been on the island for 2 days
I can be described as meek, shy, and submissive
I really like it when you toy with my pussy and lactating breasts but hate it when you do anal upon me

History Satomi is a very studious senior that currently lives alone in a middle class apartment, as her parents work aboard and rarely are ever at their regular home. When not at school she tends to stay inside and browse the internet. Being bullied in the past due to her pushover personality and ethnicity, her self-esteem and courage are little to null. She also is an anime and manga otaku, a hobby takes up most of her time when she is not studying. In order to limit having to go outside, she usually has her needs and wants delivered to her door. However, one time she had to go out for groceries due to her wi-fi being down, she was kidnapped a friend of the Madame who thought she'd be the perfect little cow. Adding to her predicament, her captor thought it would be interesting to induce her breasts into quite sizable lactating ones.
O/os
Ons: F/F, Humiliation, Watersports, Non-Con, Lactation, Body Modification, Groping. Bondage
Offs: Anal, Gore, Snuff, Mutilation
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=42100

MelisaArtemis

Pet Profile
Hello My name is Mizuki Izumi
I am a Fox
I am 18 year old, and I have been in the island for 5 Months
I can be described as Shy and timid at first but will be more open and friendly one familiar with the other pet / master.
I really like it when you are gentle and shows appreciation of me but hate it when you try to hurt me, constrict me too much or forceful

History
Until 5 months ago, Mizuki was a fast rising international artist set to be the next Madonna but despite her success in life, she couldn't help but feel like there was something missing in her life. The first clue of her true calling came from a sleepover with her friends where during a game of Truth or Dare, she was dared to act like an animal for the rest of the night. At first, she was embarrassed and angry but soon enough, she couldn't help but notice that she found the experience to be exciting.

Since then, the blonde started to indulge herself into her new hobby in private. She started by getting used to be half naked in the private of her condo followed by getting completely naked once she was used to it. Then she starts to get into habit of getting on all four, it had been rather painful at first with her barely able to hold the position for 15 minutes due to the pain on her hands and knees but she didn't give up. Slowly, she build up her pain tolerance until she was able to hold it for a whole day without so much of a pain.

Even after she was able to reach that step, it had only satisfy her temporarily as she soon found herself wanting more... it was then that she received a rumor of certain multimillionaire owning a private island for girls like her. A search following the trail of the rumor soon helps her find the truth and existence of the island. To say the blonde was ecstatic would be an understatement as she decided then and there to make her way to the island and fulfill her desire at all cost.... and all cost indeed as she abandoned everything she had, her career, her fame, her house... even her humanity.

To mark the surrender of her humanity, she had used all of her money to undergo a top secret and top of the line surgery to graft fully functional animal ears and tail on her body. She had contemplate on what animal to choose before finally deciding to get that of a fox, the ears made from synthetic material and designed to connect directly to her ear canal to be fully functional while the tails was made using cell breeding technology and connected straight to her tailbone, allowing it to be as real as it possibly could.

Once everything was settled, Mizuki wasted no time to make her way to the island and presents herself before Madam Blossom to be one of the resident pet. She was soon collared and she had live there since. Not even for one moment did she ever regret it.

O/os

On: Public, Humiliation, Bestiality, Lesbian, Gangbang, Waterplay, Cross-breeding.
Off: Torture, Rape, Scat, Vore, Gore, Anal
Others: Check my O/O and/or Thread O/O

Urbanzorro

Name Jose Martinez
Age 35
Likes Dominating, Games of Chance, Training Others, Rough Sex, New Experiences
Dislikes Having No Control Of A Situation, Losing, Disrespect
Personality Jose is normally a calm and calculating man, he plans things well in advance and is willing to use nearly any means necessary to achieve success in his endeavors. To his rivals and competitors he is known to be ruthless, and without mercy. But in private he tends to be more laid back, enjoying and prizing private relaxation and time to unwind. Which is exactly why he so enjoys his visits to Madame Blossom's resort.
History
Born somewhere in Latin America Jose is a successful, and powerful, businessman. He heads a large import and export corporation in addition to several smaller companies throughout the industry. This, however, is only the tip of the iceberg for Jose's publicly known businesses are only a front for his true empire. One built on the illegal smuggling of everything from drugs, to weapons, to people. Among those who have the proper connections Jose's organization is known to be reliable, powerful, and even dangerous should one make an enemy of them.
o/os
Ons: For this game just about everything, except...
Offs: Scat & Blood Play
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

eBadger

I'm working with a partner to develop some characters for this - tentatively a brother/sister duo introducing her to her new lifestyle.  Will post something more solid once that's done. 

abandoneddolly

oo that sounds interesting.

and I've liked everybody characters so far.

Yukina

Thank you, Dolly. I'm looking for forward to see what Madam Blossom looks like. :)

eBadger

Quote from: abandoneddolly on April 17, 2015, 02:21:09 PM
oo that sounds interesting.

and I've liked everybody characters so far.

*Nods* I think so!  And plenty of room for some experienced pets to help mentor her a bit :)

Elzith

Still searching for people? The other thread was locked after all.

abandoneddolly

yes if  your interested your welcome to jump in

abandoneddolly

Name Alicia Silver  A.k.A Madame Blossom
Age 26
Likes Control, Order, a Good challenge
Dislikesnot being taken seriously,  being constricted, being told no
Personality  calculated she's not likely to make a move with playing out every possible reaction in her head, a trait she had gained from her father. On the surface she might seem like a spoiled rich kid, spoiled yes, but she's not as naïve or sweet as she appears. She is driven and will do what it takes to reach the best possible outcome no matter who she has to hurt in the processes.
history
Alicia was born into money. Her father had a tech company that was doing very well, as well as some not so legal side businesses that Alicia didn't learn about until much later.  She had everything she wanted growing up, and the ease of everything killed her drive. Why work when you have everything you need? She lacked drive, and her passions came and went with her mood. She dabbled in art for a bit, this and that.

When she was 17, she ran off to L.A to become a star. The only movies she ended up staring in where the ones  made in seedy basements and sold in adult stores. She changed her name to blossom to try not to tarnish her fathers good name. It was in one of these basements she meet Jack and Fluffy. Jack was the director of some good awful smutty horror movie she found herself doing, and fluffy was his girl. His pet that he would take  to work with him sometime. Seeing the girl curled up on a matt at her masters feet, the girl only wearing mitts and a tail intrigued her. She asked if she could play with her one day, and he said yes. She acted very much like a puppy which intrigued her more, Jack answered all her questions. With the intent at the time of turning her into a puppy girl as well, but it was not to be. Alicia was not the type to be brought to heel.

She became good friends with Jack even after the movie was over they talked. He introduced her to her first puppy girl misty, and took her to a place where other like minded people gathered and let there pets play. That's where she meet Adam and Midnight and added  them to  her small apartment a puppy guy who she breed with misty, and a kitty girl.  One night the warehouse got raided, the meeting was just the tip of the iceberg of what went on there, but at the time Alicia was still a bit naïve. What she remembered the most about that nigh was her beloved pets being taken away, made to stand like humans when they were clearly animals. Alicia got arrested and her farther had to come bail her out. He took her home, and he was not happy.

Alicia took some time to think. to research, her love for pets still burning her desire. She came up with a  proposition, and talked her dad into giving her inheritance to her with extra that she said she would double in a years time.  Her father probably just gave her the money to just get her to go away. She was becoming a problem of late, his daughter off on some island away from everything was a good investment on its own.
But Alicia was true to her word.  She found an Island  and spent millions renovating it to her purposes, more was spent trying to find the right contacts to start such a business. It was a bit rocky at first not many took her seriously, but she managed to get just enough to start her business.  After the first handful visited her island word spread, new contacts were made, the island grew busy.  She managed to pay back her debt to her father and still pocket a small amount for herself.

o/osI'm open to anything that happens.

Yukina

abandoneddolly

Pet Profile
Hello My name is Misty
I am a Puppy
I am 20 year old, and I have been on the island for 1 month
I can be described as a little stubborn at times, but I can be sweet if you treat me with a firm hand , and I get used to you.
I really like it when youplay a bit rough with me but hate it when you Leave me alone for to long

History Misty was a reporter who had heard rumors of a strange island resort and managed to get in by pretending she was a mistress. he was surprised by what went on here, and even more by some of the men of power she saw partaking in it activities. She took pictures and videos to send back to her boss, but they never made it. She broke an important rule. The place is to remain private, and Madam always knows what is going on in her island. Madame decided to make an example of her.

She got drinks at the bar one night and everything went dark. She woke up bond in the training room.  " you want to do an in-depth study of my island...well your about to get in deep. I think a bitch would suit you." Madame said, and left. From that moment  on she was trained to live out the rest of her life as a dog.

O/os anything goes

abandoneddolly

eBadger

I like the reporter  ;)  And good job finding lots of lovely pictures for this, btw. 

abandoneddolly

eBadger

And I, apparently not enough.  Although I just discovered Foxytail11. 

abandoneddolly

they have a lot of good pictures.

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

abandoneddolly

Amalia

You lot taking more players?

I could play on either end of the leash.