Requests thread

Started by nyarlathotep, July 30, 2012, 11:15:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyarlathotep

I pout out a request for (a) roleplaying partner(s) in the Non-adult requests thread.

It was very non-specific.

Now the rules on that forum say no bumping for a month, but now I have a few idea germs that I can build plots upon.

So. Should I bump that current thread with my ideas, should I start a new thread with my ideas, or do I have to wait a whole month to put my ideas out there?

Don't want to break any rules.
"Give it to me", she yelled. "I'm so wet! Give it to me now!"

She could scream all she wanted. I was keeping the umbrella.

Nyarlathotep's corner | My Ons and Offs | My A&A
My solo cravings

GothicFires

Just use the modify button and add your ideas to your current post.
looking for new games
discord: Agara#3507

nyarlathotep

My solo cravings

Izzie Aditi

Quote from: GothicFires on July 30, 2012, 11:29:24 AM
Just use the modify button and add your ideas to your current post.
As far as I know, unapproved members can't modify their posts. I think that also counts for the requests threads.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Oniya

Quote from: nyarlathotep on July 30, 2012, 11:15:12 AM
I pout out a request for (a) roleplaying partner(s) in the Non-adult requests thread.

It was very non-specific.

Now the rules on that forum say no bumping for a month, but now I have a few idea germs that I can build plots upon.

So. Should I bump that current thread with my ideas, should I start a new thread with my ideas, or do I have to wait a whole month to put my ideas out there?

Don't want to break any rules.

Any post that adds to an idea thread (i.e., new ideas, or embellishing old ideas) is not a 'bump'.  A bump would be something like 'Anyone interested yet?' or 'Still looking...' or even 'bump'.

All you need to do is hit Reply on your thread and type in whatever new ideas you may want to add.  :D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

nyarlathotep

Just trief to modify the thread and I can't. Any chance its ok to make a new thread becuase I was kind of hoping to change the thread title.

My solo cravings

Oniya

You hit 'Reply' and it didn't work?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

nyarlathotep

Reply works but I wanted to change the original thread title because I'm not happy with it. Users will only see the thread title and therefore would not click on it if the title didnt draw them in (which I believe it doesn't). Never mind, I'll just hit reply and have to live with the title as it is.

My solo cravings

Elina

Editing is something available only to approved members.  Best of luck to you on your application!

Lord Mayerling

Quote from: nyarlathotep on July 30, 2012, 05:13:05 PM
Reply works but I wanted to change the original thread title because I'm not happy with it. Users will only see the thread title and therefore would not click on it if the title didnt draw them in (which I believe it doesn't). Never mind, I'll just hit reply and have to live with the title as it is.

It should work for you now.

nyarlathotep

Yahoo. I got approved!

Thanks guys!

My solo cravings