News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzy1337

Banned for discriminating against Ys.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for having that damn letter right in your lovely name!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for banning people with y's in their names!

Sybl

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

forbiddenfruit

Banned for giving out compliments to others that aren't me.

Mordred

Banned for not pulling a number.. for then you'd have received a compliment.
*See Pillory*

forbiddenfruit

Banned for not being unconditionally generous.

Izzy1337

Banned for not accepting His Royal Blue-ness's generosity when he deigns to grant it.

Sybl

Izzy1337

Banned for questioning. ;)

forbiddenfruit

Sybl

Banned for being there and not over there. :P

Insanityenviesme

banned for being such a darling
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

forbiddenfruit

Banned for beating me to a response.

Sybl

Banned for being forbidden.

forbiddenfruit

Banned for wishing you were.

Izzy1337

Banned for thinking she's not.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Sybl

forbiddenfruit

Sybl

Izzy1337

Banned for taking my post. :P

forbiddenfruit

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for making me wish you were approved already!