A different kind of 'ee' there for you Bubbles  :P

Bubbles

yawn :)

haha very funny ~_~
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

Insanityenviesme

Cyra...thats mean!! Another Y?!

How can my Young, immature mind handle the stress of finding another Y word!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

As long as you don't havegynaecomania , we'll be just fine.

Insanityenviesme

My antediluvian mind fails to comprehend..please excuse me!
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Is that because you suffer from necromania?

Insanityenviesme

Why would that even occur to you? In all righteousness it shouldn't even feature as an afterthought :p
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

*Cyra blows Insanity kisses*
I only say that because I believe I have theosophy .

Insanityenviesme

I wish you would have something else that didn't end in a Y :p
-grabs Cyras kisses and keeps them for a very rainy day-
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Ok, how about this then...can you decipher it's meaning?

I want to kiss you ubique.

Insanityenviesme

I would hazard a guess at something related to "complete or fullness"

I wish you would yield to those exciting wants..
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Ubique means "everywhere".

I enjoy exciting words and will never yeild until you nibble at my g-string O:)

Insanityenviesme

Umm, you might think I'm crazy but I was quite close..I circumvented from ubiquitous..guess I took too long a turn away..

My dear Goddess, should I entertain your devious request in here, I might forever forfeit the opportunity of your delightful company..And yet I wish so desperately to please you..Ahh, the torment of double mindedness!!
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

I enjoy having my requests entertained, how sagacious of you. You will never forfeit my companionship.

Insanityenviesme

That is most kind of you, oh Mistres of Splendor. I am most honored to be inducted as your acquantance.
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

I'm only this radiant when I bask in the glory of your insanity.

Insanityenviesme

Ah, But dear Cyra, if you would dub this tantalizing tease of words basking, I wonder what you would name the thoughts riddling my depraved head..
-leans into your ear-
Them and I will make you burn, Radiant one..
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

If you but tell me the thoughts in your head, I would garnish your glorious body with sweet lovin' like you've never had before.

Kytn

How sensuous you two are!
Updates coming soon!