A new way into history. * f seeking m* please pm

Started by Samantha, November 20, 2010, 12:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha

I love historical rps! Its not about what did happen, its more of what could have happened :)

I'm into longer-termed rps, and open communication.

The idea is based in the 1800s

A man has recently come into money, *we can talk about the business he gained money in* but no one in society is willing to accept him because he doesn't fit in with what they expect, because he never learned what they did. He is devilishly handsome and roguish, he is used to woman wanting him from where he came from, so going to a new place where no one wanted anything to do with him. They met at a party, she was too young to be a widow, but she didn't fit in with the single women who were still needing husbands, so the little she socialized was with the older women of society, she had no one else to. Out of properness she accepted a dance with him. Getting to be a high society rank took some manipulating, especially when coming from the lower class, she had no where to go and no one to help her, will she accept his offer to teach him to be a part of society?
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]