News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Large Threads Not Getting Locked Anymore? (Low Priority)

Started by RedPhoenix, September 02, 2013, 12:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedPhoenix

Hi.

I noticed some threads are not getting locked after hitting 10k posts anymore. I understand it was a problem with the old server and maybe not needed anymore. Buuuuut I was wondering if maybe we could still have a lock out policy?

I know I am not the only one who liked spammy threads eventually vanishing from my "threads you have responded to" link? I am even posting in some to get them there faster haha.

Like the title says low priority but it is something I'd like staff to think about maybe when other stuff is cleared up!

Thanks!
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Ariel

I, too, would love this option, wonderful staff! I concur with Red, there are a few threads I wouldn't mind disappearing. :)

But it's not a major priority, so no worries! Just would be a nice option. :-)
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Vekseid

Best solution here is probably just to report a thread that's particularly offensive in this manner, at least for now.

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Trieste

Ja - I asked Avis about the Hotbox a few days back and he said he was checking. If he answered after that, I missed it.

Quote from: Vekseid on September 02, 2013, 01:44:13 PM
Best solution here is probably just to report a thread that's particularly offensive in this manner, at least for now.

Via report function, PM, or what?

Vekseid

The report function lets us all see it and whoever can take care of it. Also, if multiple people report the thread it's much easier to notice.

Report function for threads is good all-around. If only the report pm function was so smooth : /

steelsmiter

I'm not reporting it or anything. It's not offensive, just annoying that I posted about 10,000 posts ago and it won't leave me alone now

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=176724.0

This thread is actually the reason I prayed for an Ignore button.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!