Ceta's 1-on-1 requests.

Started by OHWceta, May 09, 2013, 12:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHWceta

I'm looking to start some new 1-on-1 RPs. Most of my stories are action based, I tend to adjust my adult content level based on member preference. Typicaly my posts are 1-2 paragraphs and I post 3-4 times a week.

Ceta, the One Hit Wonder - (Male seeking Female) This is a story about a former assassin who once did the bidding of an evil tyrant tracking down his former master to make him pay for his crimes and undo the bloody world he helped create. Takes place in a fictional world, 1870's technology wise.

Shrapnel, Wanted Dead or Alive - (Male seeking Female) A Gunslinger winds up in a small town on the outskirts of New Keph City (A fictional town in the story). Fighting to protect the people who once saved his life from bandits, he begins to realize he is the source of their problems. The design for this RP is to be very wild-west styled as far as laws, rules, and honor codes resemble, but takes place around the 1940's (more noticable with small details like No TVs, Radios being the main media; cars will be more like older models. The world, being fictional will have some advancements in technology that were not even close to being developed in the 40s such as a Robot, advanced prosthetics and one character building a rocket to go to one of their moons, these will be more steampunk in nature however.

Undead Romance Story - (Female Seeking Male) Like a cross between Corpse Princess and Warm Bodies, with hints of Lollipop Chainsaw (mainly in using Rotten World as the origin of the villains). The Male Lead (A role I will need filled) finds an undead girl who's different than the others (My Female Character) and he joins her to help her fight off the zombies and try to find a way to cure her. But as the plot progresses the Male lead and his friends are dragged into a sinister plot by a group of undead who are trying to bring Rotten World into the living world.

Right now these are basic ideas, feel free to PM me if you'd like to work our more specific details.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm