Everyone needs to laugh once in a while.

Started by CrimsonxKisses, December 12, 2009, 09:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrimsonxKisses

kylie

Quote from: Crimsmas Gift on December 12, 2009, 09:35:22 PM
...Can you watch without having a gigglefit?
Oh, that is amusing!  Although like many movies in the US, I think half of the punch is in the soundtrack.  I thought the giggle risk went down a bit when I flicked it off a couple times to see.   

That first zoom on the girl around 0:40 is still pretty awesome, though.  O:)

Callie Del Noire

What is it about Cadbury's that makes them do such cool commercials.
Cadbury's Gorilla Advert Aug 31st 2007

CrimsonxKisses

Quote from: kylie on December 26, 2009, 05:54:15 AM
  Oh, that is amusing!  Although like many movies in the US, I think half of the punch is in the soundtrack.  I thought the giggle risk went down a bit when I flicked it off a couple times to see.   

That first zoom on the girl around 0:40 is still pretty awesome, though.  O:)
The techno music did give the commercial a funny edge (how they waggled their eyebrows to the beat). It's just, overall, pretty funny, and gives a good laugh when you need one. I could watch it ten times and never cease with the giggling. :P

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 26, 2009, 07:41:48 AM
What is it about Cadbury's that makes them do such cool commercials.
Cadbury's Gorilla Advert Aug 31st 2007
Good question. The true funny thing about it is that the commercials have nothing to do with the topic: cadbury milk.

CrimsonxKisses

CrimsonxKisses

In no way do I condone animal abuse. As said by Karma, "that is the best worst thing of the month." I just found it amazingly hilarious.

Slywyn

I managed to get through it without giggling, but only just barely. xD
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

CrimsonxKisses

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

CrimsonxKisses

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A