Interest Check - Depths of a Demon Lord's Dungeon

Started by Steir, April 26, 2016, 10:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobbes1266

Steir

A demon lord's dungeon has no limits. Always nice to have more!

;)

Arcadia

Quote from: Steir on April 28, 2016, 06:09:35 PM
I actually do like the ideas you brought up, Arcadia. If you wouldn't mind, I would adopt it into the Living Quarters thread tonight (on my end). Anaelia's character looks great too! My idea is that the characters would still find their fellow companions useful regardless of having a vast difference (or absence) of powers/abilities/etc.

I think I should add an ooc thread and set the Character thread up soon as well. Maybe get a sneak peek of the demon lord himself over there?

>:3c

Oooh, thanks, I'm glad you like them! Let me make a quick list so they're all in one place:

• Living area is a safe place the demon lord can't directly influence.
  • Living area starts tiny and uncomfortable, gets improved by finding stuff in the dungeon.
  • Girls can teleport to the living area via a minute or so of concentration, and are sent back if they're knocked out.
  • Furniture, entertainment, sex toys and other things for the common room, which starts empty, are also findable in the dungeon.
  • Finding additional latex outfits is a possibility
  • Unlimited supply of gruel to eat and cum to drink, better food has to be found and is consumed so they also have some reason to explore (and drinks are rare).
I figure bedroom furniture that's found sends a copy to each girl's room, and other stuff including food goes to the common area, though food might not be 1-to-1 (meaning, find a box of cookies, and 4 boxes appear in the common room)

To formally handwaving other logistics, here are some other ideas:

• The girls are kept clean magically, every X period of time (24 hours? 12? every time they sleep?) they are magically and instantly effectively bathed, brushed, shaved, etc.
  • Any other body maintenance issues are taken care of as well (so there's no need for a bathroom), and they are fully healed.
  • Any additions or changes wrought by the demon lord or his minions (bindings, outfit changes or otherwise) revert at the same time.

An example of how this would work:
Setsuna has been teleported back to the safe area after losing a fight with a minion of the demon lord. Traps and other things on the way have led to her currently being gagged with a ball gag and her ankles bound such that she can barely walk, an issue exacerbated by her heels having been grown to 6.5". She sustained cuts and scrapes during her fight. The minion celebrated victory by pumping Setsuna's ass full of cum, and the demon lord decided to make sure she gets to relish that defeat for awhile by growing a buttplug out of her thong to keep the cum sealed inside her. Setsuna rests and reads in the common room, but is distracted by the feelings of the size of the plug and the cum sloshing around inside her. Finally, after 10 hours, the clean-up hour hits and in a moment, Setsuna is clean, the cuts are gone, her gag and ankle bindings are gone, her heels are back to normal size and he thong is just a thong again. The cum inside her went away with everything else. And now Setsuna is ready for another run in the dungeon...

I hope all the thinking I'm putting in to fiddly details and logistics isn't boring! I just really enjoy thinking this stuff out, and I like seeing it addressed in-story, if for no other reason than to say "This is why the characters don't have to worry about fiddly details".

Hobbes1266

Quote from: Arcadia on April 28, 2016, 09:15:15 PM
Oooh, thanks, I'm glad you like them! Let me make a quick list so they're all in one place:

• Living area is a safe place the demon lord can't directly influence.
  • Living area starts tiny and uncomfortable, gets improved by finding stuff in the dungeon.
  • Girls can teleport to the living area via a minute or so of concentration, and are sent back if they're knocked out.
  • Furniture, entertainment, sex toys and other things for the common room, which starts empty, are also findable in the dungeon.
  • Finding additional latex outfits is a possibility
  • Unlimited supply of gruel to eat and cum to drink, better food has to be found and is consumed so they also have some reason to explore (and drinks are rare).
I figure bedroom furniture that's found sends a copy to each girl's room, and other stuff including food goes to the common area, though food might not be 1-to-1 (meaning, find a box of cookies, and 4 boxes appear in the common room)

To formally handwaving other logistics, here are some other ideas:

• The girls are kept clean magically, every X period of time (24 hours? 12? every time they sleep?) they are magically and instantly effectively bathed, brushed, shaved, etc.
  • Any other body maintenance issues are taken care of as well (so there's no need for a bathroom), and they are fully healed.
  • Any additions or changes wrought by the demon lord or his minions (bindings, outfit changes or otherwise) revert at the same time.

An example of how this would work:
Setsuna has been teleported back to the safe area after losing a fight with a minion of the demon lord. Traps and other things on the way have led to her currently being gagged with a ball gag and her ankles bound such that she can barely walk, an issue exacerbated by her heels having been grown to 6.5". She sustained cuts and scrapes during her fight. The minion celebrated victory by pumping Setsuna's ass full of cum, and the demon lord decided to make sure she gets to relish that defeat for awhile by growing a buttplug out of her thong to keep the cum sealed inside her. Setsuna rests and reads in the common room, but is distracted by the feelings of the size of the plug and the cum sloshing around inside her. Finally, after 10 hours, the clean-up hour hits and in a moment, Setsuna is clean, the cuts are gone, her gag and ankle bindings are gone, her heels are back to normal size and he thong is just a thong again. The cum inside her went away with everything else. And now Setsuna is ready for another run in the dungeon...

I hope all the thinking I'm putting in to fiddly details and logistics isn't boring! I just really enjoy thinking this stuff out, and I like seeing it addressed in-story, if for no other reason than to say "This is why the characters don't have to worry about fiddly details".
I personally would prefer the adjustments to the different girls rooms only effecting the room of the girl who found it unless she decided to trade or give it to another girl, there could also be items that go to and change the common room, I like the idea of any sex toys needing to be used in the common room in front of the other girls...

I think maybe the period of time that the magical cleaning occurs should be every time they sleep, but only once every twenty four hours. Why wouldn't the demon lord want to keep his toys clean?  ;D you know... when he's not using them...

Arcadia

Hmm, if they only refresh when they sleep, that would mean that if the demon lord, say, hogties and gags a girl, sticks a dildo inside her and vibes on her nipples then lets her teleport her back to her room, she'd have to fall asleep like that. That might be tricky...

But then, maybe that's what we want? :P

Masturbation and sex toy use only being allowed in the common room I can get behind, though~

Hobbes1266

Quote from: Arcadia on April 28, 2016, 10:17:34 PM
Hmm, if they only refresh when they sleep, that would mean that if the demon lord, say, hogties and gags a girl, sticks a dildo inside her and vibes on her nipples then lets her teleport her back to her room, she'd have to fall asleep like that. That might be tricky...

But then, maybe that's what we want? :P
You'll pass out eventually...   >:)

Steir

Here's the link to the character sheets. Take note there's an addition to what your character's room would be like at the end of the sheet. I'm gradually adding up the other threads as well, so you can get acquainted at the Living Quarters thread and discuss other things at the OOC thread.

:D

Swordsman18

Name: Aoi
Origin: Scifi
Race: Human Cyborg

Description: Standing at only 5ft. 1in., Aoi is rather short and unassuming in her looks. Long midnight blue hair frames her face going all the way down to the midpoint in her back. Her eyebrows are thin dark blue arches above bright amber-gold eyes that appear to glow ever so slightly. Overall her complexion is rather pale with few imperfections. Only the occasional scar or bruise mars it. Aoi is really ever seen out of her long black and red trench coat that she can button up but usually leaves rather open. Beneath this trenchcoat, she wears a black half vest that connect to her rather small shorts. These shorts are further stylized with an arrow shape that point down between her thighs. The half vest acts as her underclothes as well as armor. It binds and hides her breasts as well as acting as ballistic and knife protection. Going south of her shorts are a pair of latex thigh high combat boots that she wears. However all of this is leaving out her right arm. No longer is it made of flesh and bone. Instead it is made of a intensely strong metallic alloy. The fingertips of her right hand are pointed and sharp enough to cut into solid steel. It is completely black with red screen on the back to display its current charge level and other pertinent information.

Personality: Aoi is usually a cool bordering on cold individual who is rather inquisitive and observant of human behavior. She feels much like she is an other to those around her. Still she feels a draw to them. So she does not avoid contact like many people like her would or could. Instead she tries to approach people to better understand why she is not like them. Usually she is the one to plan out things, striving to have a sort of order in her life. When things go out of order, she does her best to adapt. Change is hard for her at times so she gets more frustrated or stressed when she is forced to adapt to something. After she has a grasp of it or it makes some kind of sense, she can usually calm back in her cooler self.

Background:  Aoi started off life as Yumi Korikama, daughter of a high school teacher and a gymnast. At an early age they did their best to enrich her. Both her father and mother enrolled her in various programs in order to foster her skills for school and eventually adult life. Having been born as an average child, she was not particularly good at any of the advanced enrichment programs they placed her in. However she tried hard since it appeared to make her parents happy. The Transformative Development Center was the program that finally stuck with her when she was five. While she started there as average, she quickly began to advance to levels her parents hoped for. This was due in no small part to the center itself. Other than a simple for profit program designed to help small children achieve, they were also experimenting on the children. Drugs as well as transcranial stimulation were used on the children to see what would make them better. Yumi was considered one of the successful children as she helped them to find a cocktail that worked.

Eventually, the TDC created an accident to make it look like Yumi had died. At the same time, they kidnapped Yumi to continue their experimentation on her. Being so young, she really did not understand much of what was going on. Her teachers and doctors making her better continued to feed her lies about this is what her parents wanted for her. Over time the drugs, experiments and direct stimulation to her nervous system left her emotionally stunted. At the same time, it made her think faster and in more logical terms. Other physical effects also became apparent such as a change in tint to her hair and eyes.

Over time the TDC began to turn their little experiments including Yumi, who they now called Aoi because of her natural blue hair color, into weapons. Money could be made off proficient assassins and soldier who by all accounts were already dead. Thus she was given the necessary training to fight, kill and survive under hostile conditions. Aoi hesitated to kill. But she did it because there appeared to be little option for her. The TDC told her that they would kill her parents if she attempted to escape. While Aoi could feel little for other people around her, she still felt something for them. So she killed under this additional lie. Missions were completed with moderate success until the widespread use of human modification. On her first altercation with an enhanced bodyguard, her entire right arm was shattered and broken. Aoi nearly died there if it had not been for her ingenious use of a flashbang grenade to blind the bodyguard before he could finish her.

Not wanting to be outdone or lose business, the TDC began modifying its assassins. First on the butchering table was Aoi who had her arm removed and then replaced with a military grade cybernetic arm. In the process of taking a full inventory of the damage Aoi had taken they also discovered the immense damage she had done to her retinas from the proximity to the flashbang grenade. So in addition to the arm, they replaced her eyes. Now officially a cyborg, Aoi used her new capabilities to discover all the lies they fed her. Corrupting their internal network, all of their data was released publically. Backlash from that led to her picking up a new job as an agent for an international covert ops organization. A job she very much enjoyed until she had to go investigate a cult worshipping a demon....

Powers/Abilities/Skills: A killer by trade, she is decent in hand to hand combat knowing several ways to kill a person in a fight.
Cybernetic Arm
-Enhanced strength and speed
-Able to shift into a long range energy cannon
-Able to shift hand into a drill
-can shoot a grappling hook out of it

Cybernetic Eyes
-Can see in more than the visible range
-Infared
-Night Vision

Weaknesses: the greater the power, the larger the weakness that can be exploited.
Low endurance - Aoi was trained and made to get in, kill, and then get out. Prolonged physical exertion is not her forte
Abilities need to be charged - Her arm and eyes require energy to use their extra abilities.
Fit but not strong - Due to her training, she can't overpower someone who is rather built
Little exposure to sex - Even with all of her training, she understands little about sex or her own arousal. So exposing her to it would really distract her.

Ons: The rough stuff, hair pulling, face fucking, humiliation, face slapping, bondage, rough sex, anal, oral, DP, TP, being shared, tight clothing, clothing chosen for me, public sex and orgasm control or denial. cum inflation, bondage, immobilization, oviposition, tentacles.
Offs: Bathroom stuff, vore, gore

Room: Broom Closet

• Bed
- small hammock
  • Other furniture and items will follow
- low grade recharge station for her eyes and arm enough to give her juice but not enough to allow her to use too many of her abilities[/list]

Steir

I'm good with Aoi's set up. You can have her eye and arm automagically recharged at the next refresh moment (whenever she sleeps). It saves space for more stuff she'd put to good use.

;)

Steir

Bumping this interest check for players. Our first party has finally hit their first major incident and will now have some close contact with the demon lord. They will definitely need more able hands to help them in their next run.

;)

Hobbes1266

Maybe it would be best if this was mentioned in an edit to the first post as well?

Steir

Quote from: Hobbes1266 on July 03, 2016, 09:55:06 PM
Maybe it would be best if this was mentioned in an edit to the first post as well?
You mean how the party is doing so far?