M seeking F sub

Started by JohnTheGreat, August 13, 2013, 03:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnTheGreat

So I'm looking for something a little different from normal (keep reading, it's not quite as fetish-y as it sounds).
Basically I want to do an RP where the Dom character (mine) would be nothing more than text on a computer screen. The Sub (your character) might have met my character online on some sort of S&M chatroom or some such, or they might not even have that much communication prior to the start, but they would never meet in person (at least as far as she knows).
I was thinking either the sub will be looking to get into the BDSM scene and sought out the dom, or else he simply found something on her he could blackmail her with and sent her an anonymous email (I'm not fussed which, if you have any other ideas I'll be happy to hear them).

After initial contact the man would begin emailing and texting the woman, telling her to do things and expecting her to follow through (obviously he'll have ways of knowing if she doesn't). It would start with little things, don't wear underwear to work, walk around the house naked, stuff like that. It would get progressively more humiliating and dominating, moving into things like 'wear the (super slutty) outfit you'll find on your doorstep out today' and 'masturbate on the train today'. It would eventually work into 'go to club so-and-so, find any man wearing a blue shirt and blow him in the bathroom' or 'set up a webcam and invite two men to your home, you will let them tie you up and use you however they want then you will upload the video to www.websiteItotallydidn'tjustmakeup'.
How far it goes will be up to you, but the further the better really.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Logistically I think this is going to have to require a lot of writing from my partner, my character's entire contribution to the RP will be emails, text messages and maybe the occasional post it note. I'd try and RP the reactions of the people around the woman but for the most part I think it will be her reacting to a two line message left for her.

If this interests you please shoot me a PM and we can discuss it further :-)