What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Paradox

A nice cold bottle of Samuel Adams Irish Red

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Cutter

I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Malrunar

Coffee, with Vanilla. I can't drink it black unless I'm sick, lately :)

TyCaine

Coffee...  it weren't for the fact I hate needles I'd set up a caffeine drip IV...
Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

Aeval

Coffee....I'd copy Ty but only in the afternoons! Wouldn't be too good if my clients came in and I was passed out on the couch! ;D

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

TyCaine

I end up drinking coffee all day, every day, as I'm always getting requests for this or that from work, or I end up fixing something or doing chores at home...

And even when it's the 'end' of the day, I normally don't 'shutdown' until late, get up early, and it starts all over again...

:)
Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

Moderately lukewarm black coffee.
*See Pillory*

Mnemaxa

Hot chocolate.  It's cold here.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Dawg

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Aeval

Dawg, isn't that your favorite beverage? oh wait...I think that is your ONLY beverage!! ;D

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Belladonna

As a morning pick-me-up, I am having a cup of coffee with Eggnog-flavored Creamer.

Paradox

Quote from: Belladonna on January 11, 2009, 12:42:06 PM
As a morning pick-me-up, I am having a cup of coffee with Eggnog-flavored Creamer.

I had egg-nog flavored coffee last week. It was odd, to say the least.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Belladonna

Quote from: Paradox on January 11, 2009, 12:44:27 PM
I had egg-nog flavored coffee last week. It was odd, to say the least.

Eggnog-flavored coffee sounds delicious for a unique twist. :)

With the addition of this creamer, I must admit the taste is quite unusual at first. But once it was consumed often, I started becoming accustomed to the taste.

Bliss

Hazelnut coffe with milk and sugar
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Victor LaCroix

Flavored sparkling water (Strawberry)
A taste is Simply Divine

Malrunar

Sethite

One and original Pepsi Cola.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Belladonna

A perfectly chilled Fuzzy Navel.

Malrunar

Lovebug

Earl Grey, because when it's 10pm and 90F, there's nothing I like more than a good cup of tea.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

WyldRanger

MrOwl

Aeval

Jazz diet pepsi : black cherry/french vanilla

― Neil Gaiman