Ardania, Land of Pleasure - [Interest Check]

Started by MissFire, October 16, 2014, 08:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissFire

Setting: "All warfare and hostility is based upon man's desire to impress a woman. All hatred is born from lack of pleasure." sayeth Eros, Being of Pleasure and Love. And so did the teachings of Eros begin to spread. Eros taught the land of Ardania to live in peace and harmony through caring, love, understanding, and shared sexual pleasure. A sexual revolution swept the continent, making something that was a private and shameful affair about satisfying one's desires into something that was shared freely and about giving pleasure to others instead of oneself. As Eros said, crime and warfare decreased dramatically, nearly eliminated. Court mages and doctors soon developed spells and herbal supplements that prevented diseases, unwanted pregnancy, and enhanced sexual performance. Ardania became a land of bliss.

Yet conflict still arises every so often. Border disputes, feuds over love, and human greed for wealth still darken the soul. However, with Eros' teachings being so widespread, conflict is settled in a much different way. Through sex. Each kingdom has soldiers and generals trained in both martial combat and sexual prowess. Duels are often settled through passionate sex, with the loser being the participant that climaxes first. These bouts may be one-on-one, two-on-one, or perhaps more, if such a combatant is feeling daring. Every year, many disputes are settled at The Feast of Eros, a three day event that brings all the kingdoms together. Borders may shift, money may change hands, honor may be upheld, anything can happen. Will you represent your kingdom this year?

Premise: Lots of smut combined with a fantasy setting, an easy dice-based sexual combat system, and characters that can develop complex relationships with each other. The games takes place at the yearly Feast of Eros where disputes are settled and much merriment is had. While the game will have a small system (see below) it will be largely freeform. You'll be free to do as you please for most of the time, though we'll have a couple of 'must attend' events where everyone is gathered together in the same place. Ardania is made up of many different territories and kingdoms, so you can play any role you wish; ruler of your own kingdom, a loyal general, retainer to another player's character, etc. Be creative and be social! This game is about a lot of smut, but it's even more fun with a lot of drama and relationships! Make your character someone's rival and have some angry sex with them to put 'em in their place! Or perhaps your character is in love with a princess from a neighboring kingdom? This may be your chance to have her!

System: When you create your character, you'll use E's dicebot to get your Skill and Stamina scores. For Skill, roll 1d6 and add 6 to it, the result is your Skill score. This represents your character's sexual ability. Think of it as your attack. Next, roll 2d6 and add 12 to it, the result is your Stamina score. Think of this as your health. In 'combat', you'll both roll 2d6 and add your Skill score to it. The player with the higher score wins and deals the difference between the two scores in damage to the loser's Stamina. The minimum damage is two. For example;

General Tartarus rolls 7 and has a Skill of 7. His score is 14.
Lady Fiona rolls 9 and has a Skill of 8. Her score is 17.
General Tartarus loses 3 points of Stamina!

Once you run out of Stamina, your character climaxes and loses the round!

That's all for now! Please leave a comment below! If this interests enough people, I'll put up a character sheet and we'll get this underway! Thank you!
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Alsheriam

A/A

wander

This has piqued my interest, purely for the mechanic :)

Oldknight

Torterrable

Zaer Darkwail

Voice interest as well :). Simple and easy system.

MissFire

Thanks for the interest! I will have a character template up shortly.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Mystic Mika

The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

IsabellaRose

Interesting concept with the game mechanic... I'm interested as well.

Will there be a way to "level up" or train to increase your stamina or skill level as the game progresses?

MissFire

Name: General Alicia Lockewind
Sex: Female
Homeland: Kingdom of Cottswel
Skill: 10
Stamina: 16

Profile: Alicia Lockewind started her career as a loyal guard in Cottswel's army. As a girl who'd long dreamed of adventure and exploration, but knowing that danger still lurked outside the gates of her kingdom's capital city, she joined the guard in order to develop the skill to protect herself. She took to swordplay extremely well and was soon rising through the ranks. She soon found herself with the rank of Captain and at the time was the only female in the division. Alicia earned herself a promotion one steamy night when Alicia and her fellow soldiers, rowdy and drunk on their night off, got a little frisky. The men took turns with her, then soon ganged up on her, ravaging her in every possible way. She loved every moment of it and easily outlasted them. It wasn't until the leader of the guard stumbled upon the wild scene and decided to take Alicia for himself that she finally collapsed, exhausted and spent.

Having proved not only her martial but also her sexual prowess, Alicia was raised to a command position. Through her valiant deeds, dedication to the job, and impressive libido, she quickly made general. Since her promotion she's helped keep Cottswel free of banditry and roving monsters. This will be her first year at the Feast and she is both excited and nervous about being privileged to join in the festivities with other representatives. At the moment, Cottswel is involved in some minor border disputes with neighboring kingdoms.

Ons: Gangbangs, Oral (giving), Large and Muscular Men, Warriors and Knights
Offs: Skinny Men, "Pretty Boys", Bondage, Toilet Play

[float=left][img height=500 padding=5]URL HERE[/img][/float]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Homeland:[/b]
[b]Skill:[/b]
[b]Stamina:[/b]

[b]Profile:[/b]

[b]Ons:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b]
    - Sima Yi

MissFire

I haven't thought about that yet, but I'm always happy to listen to ideas.
    - Sima Yi

Angie

Debating if I want to go with my wizard (if that's allowed) or going with Cap'n Dean. You did mention magic, how heavy is the magic in this world?

wander

I have a Bossonian Bowman and Thief from Mongoose Conan I think I'll convert over to this game...

I gotta lol, first character sheet up posted near all offs my character would generally be based around! xD

Mystic Mika

Name: Iona Flamedancer
Sex:Female
Homeland: The Gypsy Caravans
Skill:12
Stamina:20

Profile: Iona Flamedancer, so named for her fiery red hair, her passionate temper and her skills on and off the battlefield. The Daughter of a once Noble House, cast out from their homeland before the enlightenment of Eros, she has served as a traveling advisor, consort, bard and 'dancer' for most of her life. Living life on the road has never been easy, even after the sweeping revolutions of Eros. Living on ones wits, and charms, has been a constant way of life for Iona.  Her 'dance' has won the hearts and minds of villages and Gypsy bands alike, uniting them into a coherent force for the first time in ages. This is what has afforded her the opportunity to attend this years Festival. This years festival affords the Caravan, and Iona, the opportunity to win back a piece of Land for her people, ending the long march of exile that they have suffered.

As one of the makeshift leaders of the Caravan, Iona has 'fought' her way through a number of perilous situations. When bandits besieged the food trail, she brought the entire raid to its knees. Her fire brought men and women to the ground with nary a touch, and now her sights were set on anyone that could get her what she needs.

On's: Oral, Gangbangs, Orgies, Magical Compulsion, Light Bondage, Non-Consensual (Bi-Sexual)
Off's: Toilet Play, Violence, Graphic Rape
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

Mystic Mika

Picture is a bit large, but is that okay for setting it in the world?

Torterrable

Name: Rogue Kai Incandenza
Sex: Male
Homeland: Iridia, but he's not loyal to it
Stamina: 22

Profile: Kai is more of a free spirit than anything else. Born and raised in the slums of Iridia, he quickly rose through the ranks of a not so savory cast by demonstrating his powerful sexual prowess, most notably, his endurance. Iridia is a country of corruption and roguishness; the fat grow more fat while the poor bang their fists weakly on doors and beg for food. The only reason it has survived so long is because the queen of Iridia, a sensually corrupt woman herself, has hit upon a rather novel way for them to participate in the Festival of Eros. Instead of engaging in futile fighting over small property squabbles that, frankly, Iridia could not to expect to win, they would merely take small bites of everyone else's prizes.

The country sends a few of its prized sex fighters to each Festival, and sells them to the highest bidder. Their purpose? To weaken the other warriors the days leading up to their fight, rendering them a lust-crazed mess even before they step out onto the field of battle. And while Iridia's fighters still fight in the games, they do not need to win for their corrupt country to prosper, merely put up a viable fight. Their true deeds are behind the scenes, taking payments for other countries to cripple opponents and fix matches.

The most elite from Iridia are sent for this purpose, though, among the famous fighters of the greater countries, they are but average. Still, even among them, Kai is a more than impressive figure. He would never have caught the eye of the recruiters from where he was, brawling at the bottom of the food chain, a low-level hit man for low-level sex jobs, a man used to rough the victims up a little bit, to send them a warning. His true prowess, however, caught the attention of people higher up when he walked into a trap. A man he had taken down a notch one too many times had set a trap for him, meaning to humiliate Kai by having his brains fucked out by a bunch of low level whores. Singlehandedly, he left each and every girl, seven in total, whimpering and on the ground, panting and begging for mercy and more as he pulled on his pants and stepped out the door. In less than an hour, he had an offer to represent Iridia at the Festival of Eros.

Kai is not a bad man at heart, just a hard man. He is surprisingly soft and kind, though his stoic demeanor rarely shows it. His weapon of choice is a dagger; despite his size, he can move surprisingly fast, and he typically shreds his opponent's clothes before moving in for the real fight. This is his first year in the Festival of Eros, and although Iridia expects him to be as backstabbing as the veterans they have sent, Kai is not sure how he should behave in this world of sexual prowess to which he is so unfamiliar.

Ons: Rough sex, loving sex, being kissed, watching women cum, watching women beg, oral (giving and receiving), assertive women
Offs: Toilet play

Crasey

Intriguing proposal you have here!

I admit that the system lover in me is freaking out that there aren't more stats. But that nerd is crazy, anyway.

Since the setting seems pretty fantastical, I'm wondering what kind of non-human nations, if any, might be around. I'm not looking to shoehorn in anything specific, just trying to get a picture of the breadth of options before I really start dreaming.  :P

MissFire

Magic is fine, be as creative as you long, though I want us to shy away from things like hypnosis and mind control.

Non-humans are fine by me as well, go ahead and propose just about anything you want!
    - Sima Yi

wander

I know roughly what I'm doing for an archetype and I've got a homeland location pretty much locked... My character's profile is going to be the hardest thing to fill out I think. I've played some D&D and Dungeon World before though, so if I mix some of my old characters stronger traits together, hopefully I'll manage to put something up.
Are pictures compulsory? Just incase I find trouble getting something I like...

MissFire

I think we'd all prefer pictures, yes. If you need help, let us know and we'll aid in your search!
    - Sima Yi

Angie

Angelo the Wizard would never dream of mind control! Maybe a little suggestion, but not mind control!

Although I'm thinking I'll go Cap'n Dean. He provides more opportunities for fun time if I play him as a slightly magical human. "So you say you can go all night, eh?"

Name: Captain Harold Dean
Sex: Male
Homeland: Leogarde
Stamina: 14 (I rolled snake eyes :( )

Profile: Believed to have been born with the blood of dragons, Dean was nevertheless mundane throughout most of his life. It was only during a great fire five years ago that his arcane powers 'unlocked'-he rushed into a burning building to save a child, moving faster then any man and lifting debris that would take three men. When he emerged, neither he nor the child were touched with flames.

He joined the military at a young age, and learned the use of many bladed weapons, making him an exceptional fighter. He always viewed fighting as something done to protect another, and that he should never be the aggressor. He never harmed a foe that surrendered, never humiliated an adversary, and never participated in a martial duel, believing such things to be pointless. He was a shield of the innocent, the sword of the weak. That's not to say he was a pacifist-nothing could be further from the truth. He is still a warrior after all.

His qualities made him a natural fit in Ardania, and he was offered a position as Captain of the Castle Guard, a position he gladly accepted. He is new to his rank, but has treated his soldiers with kindness and respect, though he will not tolerate abuses of power nor insubordination. His men are generally happy with him. This year, he will attend the Great Feast, both as Guard and as participant...

Ons: Romance, strong women, (and though he hates to admit it) good kissing.
Offs: Though he has no problems with the idea of dom/sub and all the stuff that comes with it, he still doesn't tolerate abuses of power. Pain during sex is also a big one for him-he has sex to relax, damnit. Also not a fan of dirty talking.

EDIT: Gave him a homeland.

MissFire

Ardania is the continent, not a kingdom. Other than that he's fine. I don't have any kind of world map made up or anything at this point. I always prefer to let world building happen naturally and be done by all the players, instead of planning out every little detail ahead of time.
    - Sima Yi

Angie

Alright then, I've made up a homeland. Leogarde started life as a frontier town in the North, dealing with barbarians who rejected Eros's teachings and harsh winters. These days, it has a great industry built off the exportation of furs and lumber. Simple for now, but I can expand it later.

Kythia