Not ours to tell (Medieval | Male needed)

Started by Blonde, April 28, 2017, 07:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blonde

This is a very rough idea and one that I am still developing, but thought I'd put a request out with what I have in mind, and hopefully someone will be interested in helping me develop the idea.

1) Firstly I must say that I am not a vwru active writer. I have a young family and they come first. Sometimes I don't get a chance to write, and sometimes I just cannot be bothered too. I will do my utmost to commit to two posts a week, and when my eldest son is at preschool I may be able to get out a few more. But I cannot promise a post a day as I just don't have the time.

2) I like long posts, and have a dislike for short and rushed posts. So please be capable of at least two full paragraphs per post.

3) I don't participate in dom x sub relationships, it's not my thing. But that being said I do prefer the male to be the more dominant and am not opposed to a bit of bondage etc.

So the idea I have.

It's set in a medieval village, and centres on the lives of two. One is a girl of higher standing, whose father holds position and wealth in the village. The other is the son of a tradesman, a lower born male who makes his way by use of his strength. As children they often played, though as youngens it was mostly teasing and girls vs boys. But as they grew they became more aware of one another. Though they lived in different parts of the village and she had it much easier than he, they always kept an eye on each other. Childhood innocence gave way to a different interest.

They flirt, they tease, and at village gatherings they are always exchanging desires looks. But it's never gone beyond that, until one night when he offers to show her something. He takes her out to the woods and shows her a most beautiful scene, an ethereal lagoon and sweeping willows all highlighted by the moon. It is there that they finally give in and sleep together. From then on, they steal moments when they can, almost getting caught several times. They fall for one another, romance entwined with a most passionate of need for the other.

That is until her parents agree a marriage for their daughter, sealing her fate with a wealthy nephew of the towns leader.

So that is what I have so far. I am hoping someone will be interested and please PM me if the idea catches your interest.
On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index