Futanari university(looking for students!)

Started by bokotousamurai, October 06, 2015, 01:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeufufns

I think I'll go for a student in the venus dorm and an autoshop teacher, can't resist the thought of dem overalls.

I think the student might be a bit shy but with a huge cock and generous assets (sorr of Hinata (Naruto) style) and a rather confident and bashful autoshop mechanic and teacher who doesn't really care how much people masturbate and will often even encourage them or take part.

Time to sort out the details :3

Oh god I'm really tempted to make one of them have 8 breasts, imagine the titfucks @-@

Jeufufns

Name: Shuwa
Position: autoshop teacher/mechanic
Description:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Measurements: 33K breasts, penis length: 50 inches , penis girth: 8 inches

Ons: oral, flirting, casual groping, compliments, nipplefuck, cum inflation, teasing students
Offs:scat, watersports, gore, anal, traps

Misc: -Makes a lot of projects together with students

Hobbies: cars, chess, fixing, masturbation, cum baths, her tomato plants in the back garden
Skills: fixing, chess, mechanics,
Positive Traits: bold, charming, Clever, Inventive, Loves challenge, meticulous, risqué, Relaxed
Negative Traits: impatient. Tactless
Clothing:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Aspiration: family

Made with coke-zer0's guide to interesting characters http://coke-zer0.deviantart.com/art/How-to-Create-an-Interesting-Character-551254732

((Will probably do a student but not now, only when I have inspiration.))

bokotousamurai

Found some uniform and dorm room pics, feel free to use a pic for your dorm if you want

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Jeufufns

bokotousamurai

That's why I call you that, cause muffins are awesome

Wait...cooking class! With cum and squirt as ingredients!

Jeufufns

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Did you know that there's a cum cookbook?

bokotousamurai

Jeufufns

Also no comment on the 50 inch python this time? I feel like impaling people on it XD

bokotousamurai

Tbh I kinda expect that with futanari. As long it's longer then a foot I love it...No offense to futa under 12, cute cocks are awesome too

Also any uniforms people's are fond of?

Jeufufns

From those examples you posted I like the second pic best, though I'm currently digging through my endless expanse of deviantart favourites to look up more of them.

Yukina

Jeufufns

bokotousamurai

Jeufufns

I'd love that as a uniform XD

If everyone's okay with it ^^

Could just be a modification of the regular uniform too :p

bokotousamurai

Jeufufns

hmmm............what to do now.................

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

bokotousamurai

Sure, we need more students and there's a couple teachers we don't have

Jeufufns

That school uniform makes we wanna make a student. One coming up

JoanieSappho

Hrm. I have an idea for a student, but she seems rather more aggressive than everyone else.
Looking aat the character sheets, she'd be like Michelle without the control and safe outlets.

bokotousamurai

That's fine, we could use another girl for the nymph dorm, or one for the lillith dorm

bokotousamurai

Crash

I will be making a student for the nymph dorm.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Jeufufns

What kind of cliques are there? I'm not familiar with cliques in highschools XD (germany doesn't have cliques and proms etc)