Dominant Desires ( looking for sub male/female)

Started by Emma20, April 07, 2017, 03:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emma20

I have gathered all the ideas I have now, it will be updated as I get new ideas. Other than that  if you have any ideas let me know :)

Temptations

University was boring, she needed a challenge and decided to go after the biggest challenge she could find, her teacher. Who knew tables could turn that quickly? MC is about 21 years old and I imagine the teacher to be in the 23-25 year range or something

Changing yet again

Mc is tired of her husband as all he does is work but one day she catches him having an affair and decides to have a fling herself. Although a different one. As MC goes to the gym to let off some pent up steam she meets YC a personal trainer/ person who works out who is a family friend and has a husband/wife.
The two hit it off - for reasons of their own- though MC wants to finally be in control and once YC expresses a wish to be in complete submission a new life starts for both of them but they have to hide it for their respective others

As for pairings so far I can only think of these but I'm open to most pairings I will add more as I go along the one marked *is the character I would be

Student*/student
Student*/ teacher or office worker
Neighbour's girlfriend*/ neighbour's best friend
Vampire*/hunter
Geek*/cheerleader (f/f)

If you have any ideas then send me a PM or reply on this thread :)

playfullchick76

Hi. I'm more than willing to roleplay this with you. I do some dom roles as well, so i know the trepidation you feel, but dont worry.

Did you have some settings in mind, how do you see yourself aquiring my character. I can give you some scenarios if you like.

Emma20

Emma20

I’ve been on quite a hiatus because of RL health issues, some which are still in the dark but hey I’m back. Yay.