News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Veksied RP network sites?

Started by Reno, August 20, 2013, 12:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reno

So I know what Elliquiy is (after 15k posts, I would hope so!) and I'm aware of the existence of BMR, though I don't know what it's about. But during the transfer downtime, the notice page mentioned two other sites I never knew existed.

Would someone be kind enough to let me in on the differences between E, BMR, World Enough and Time, and Lunar Radiance? Are the rules different or something? 

Ariel

At BMR (Blue Moon Roleplaying), approval is automatic and they allow 15+ characters of physical and mental maturity.

I don't know much about World Enough and Time, only that you must be 21 to join.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Lilias

WEaT is smaller, quieter, more literary. Applicants need to be 21 to join, and characters have to be over 18. Approval is generally quick, but it does require a writing sample. There's a good bit of membership overlap with E, it's just the atmosphere that's different.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Oreo

I spent a little time on Lunar Radiance and the difference I noticed there (besides a smaller community) was the overall membership seemed to be made up of a younger age group. Given my increased years this was notable.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Beguile's Mistress

I've visited all of them and found each to have an ambience all their own.  Blue Moon has a sort of free for all frat house vibe while Lunar Radiance is more of a huge house party.  Elliquiy is a cross section of adult entertainment where anything goes but rule breakers go out the door.  World Enough and Time is a more reserved gem of a site where, as Lil said, the emphasis is on writing.  As a whole the four groups present an eclectic combination for socializing and writing.

That is my opinion of them all. :-)

Oniya

The Vekseid Role Playing Network.

That sounds like something I'd re-subscribe to cable for.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Oreo

E seems to be the best at encapsulating the good stuff from all the sites. My favorite area is World Enough and Time. It's like a rich, private library where you can retreat for some quiet time.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Reno

Thank you all for your insight, ladies. I'll likely check out WEaT when I get my free time back.