What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

I could so go for some Rolo right now.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Rolo

How much many rolos can I fit in my mouth?

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Autumn52

How many times can I do that thing she likes before I explode?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Anesa

Rolo

How many times can I get him to explode?

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Anesa

Don't fight over me girls.  There's enough Rolo for everyone!

Grins

Cassiopeia

I wonder how much Rolo there actually is  ::)

blue bunny sparkle

Stella

What's the plural of rolo? 'Rolos'? 'Roloi?' just plain old 'rolo'?

Anesa

Don't you think I look a tad bit like Angelina Jolie?

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Anesa

Endorphin

So, are you going to come and take me, or what!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Anesa

That Camille is playing hard to get (or playing to get me hard)

Endorphin

Endorphin is probably right on both counts. :P

Nitro

Yorubi

Autumn52

I iz so cute you want to hugz me don't you?

Endorphin

Autumn52

Why am I so mean to Xandi, when she hasn't had enough coffee?  :P

Endorphin

Is that guy really being mean... or is it just the lack of coffee speaking.

blue bunny sparkle

If I brought her some coffee I wonder how she'd thank me?

Endorphin

Nitro

Aiden