FOX never ceases to amaze me

Started by Vekseid, July 09, 2009, 05:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

Quote from: Rhapsody on July 21, 2009, 09:31:16 PM
The Picts are extinct. :) So no luck there.

Quote from: Oniya on July 16, 2009, 09:13:24 AM
And by 'more likely', I mean the difference between finding a snowflake on the sun, and finding one in Florida in August.    8-)

;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Callie Del Noire

Let's see.. I'm (mostly) white and my family has been in the southern united states for over 250 odd years.

I DEFINITELY don't have 'purity' in my make up. There are branches in my family tree that aren't what are on the family bible's tree and I know that I am a mutt. I try not to snicker too hard at folks going on about 'purity'

best

To be honest I find Keith Olberman and Rachel Maddow as revolting, if not more revolting, than the people at Fox.

Their blatant left wing bias is fine because I don't think they claim to be neutral. What pisses me off most are people who complain about the bias of Fox News and then go and watch the retards at MSNBC blindly bash the right wing. These people seem to be able to ignore their hypocrisy and that fact is really what's worst about America, or at least the very democratic northeast, right now.

Jude

You said it yourself in your own post what the difference is.  Fox's entire network is incredibly right-wing and only a few of the commentators/programs will admit to having a right-wing agenda.  On the other hand, MSNBC's left wing commentators don't attempt to hide their liberal leanings.  It is true that there are more liberals on MSNBC than anything else, they're definitely slanted, but I think the normal newspeople are more fair than the newspeople on fox.