News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Demi-human based Rp setting

Started by kekkres, March 30, 2012, 04:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kekkres

Here is a roleplay setting i have been working on and i am curious to see if it attracts any intrest. If enough people are interested i will probably move forward and run it, if not... well i guess we will see.

Here is some backstory information;

All the types of Demi-humans were once various tribes of monsters or races. They lived alongside humans with varying levels of peace, but by in large things were stable. The humans outnumbered the monsters by far too much for any single tribe of the monsters to be a threat and the monsters where able to take refuge in the wilderness far beyond where any human advances would reasonably pursue, so an uneasy peace was formed between the human nations and the monster tribes.

However, there was a certain faction in the human nations which called itself the Order. They believed that it was the
divine right of humans to rule over all the land, and that the monster tribes where demonic beings who deserved only extermination. And so a long series of campaigns began, skirmishes and territory wars between the zealous order and the powerful monsters which seemed doomed to remain locked in stalemate forever.

However, one day the Order thought of a way that they could win once and for all, and without another drop of divine human blood being spilled. They gathered all of their men in their central citadel, and together, cast a massive spell (or rather curse) of unimaginable scale.

At first, there were no noticeable effects but, as the years went, on the tribes began noticing the number of men born in their tribes was dwindling. At first, one of every three born would still be male, after ten years it was one of five and then later only one of ten, and so on. Their populations plummeted, and they faced the brink of extinction.

It was the demon tribe, the order's most reviled enemy, who discovered the solution. They discovered that the various monster tribes could all successfully breed with humans, resulting in pure human sons and mixed daughters. Soon, men were (often forcibly) taken to wed these monsters and rebuild the populations.

Within only a few successive generations this had a huge impact, not only were the various races thriving the interbreeding with humans was having a profound effect on the races appearances; the once monstrous tribes took on more and more human aspects until, only the most dominant aspects of their race shown through regularly (although throwbacks are not necessarily rare; green skinned goblins and dragons with fully scaled bodies for instance).

In the modern day the various tribes all have stable populations, the crossing has mellowed many of the tribes and several openly trade and interact with humans, occasionally even taking up residence in human cities while others retain their old habits relying on banditry and piracy to get by. Only one in 50 or so monsters born will be male although, it is not unheard of for the human son to bare some small hints of his mother's heritage. Sometimes in cases where the linage is especially prominent he will almost seem to be a male of that race.

Stories persist that some of the monstrous tribes refused to mingle, and have adopted incestuous and harem like social structures to linger on without tarnishing their 'noble blood' but, such reports or remaining 'true monsters', are infrequent and unconfirmed.

If anyone is interested or thinks of more information that i should provide feel free to let me know.

Qt

I'm certainly interested, kind of curious to see how the game will be ran.

kekkres

I'm not certain how i will end up running it, I'm well versed in running one on one but I'm not as experienced  in group RP. I had planned on using this as a learning experience.

Vaulera

I am very interested. If you need help directing the roleplay in any way, I can lend a hand here and there, I have lead a fair few group rps.

Kate

this seems facinating !

I would adore to give this ago I assume this would be extreme right ?

Lucifia

This looks very cool:), Id like to see this work;).
Atheism is a Religion... Like Abstinence is a Sex Position...like Bald is a Hair Style... like Single is a relationship...like Fasting is a Meal...It's NOT!

Check out my RP request section and browse my best of' characters!

Also, Check out my Ons and Offs!

I also have an F-List!

kekkres

Quote from: Kate on March 31, 2012, 12:12:40 PM
this seems facinating !

I would adore to give this ago I assume this would be extreme right ?
I don't recall exactly what extreme entails but more than likely yes it would fall under that. Rape, Bondage, Non-human (obviously) and S&M would all be well accounted for in this setting along with a barrage of smaller things that would probably take too long to list.

kekkres

The setting is over all based very loosely on the monster girl encyclopedia. Much of what i have thought of comes from the many monster girl profiles although a lot had to be changed as well for several reasons. Most of what would not be valid in my rp has to do with A) Lolis having to be reworked for this site (for instance while goblins are indeed very small in my setting they are clearly fully grown rather than appearing as children) B) Sex being the force that drives the universe in the MGE whereas my setting takes a more... hopefully realistic approach and (IE sex is not a base food group and and the primary motivation for every non-human) and C) The removal of the demon lord and the succubus faction and all their working (the various tribes are by in large just different races and not bound together under any leader of having any mutual agenda)

Kaiten

I'm interested, I always loved anything involving mythological monsters and such. Always found them so interesting.

eBadger

I'm in; perhaps as some type of monster (pirate?) lord (well, human with strong characteristics) - ideally with a couple harem monster girls, if any are interested. 

Is there going to be some plot and structure to this, or just a sandbox? 

Lucifia

Quote from: eBadger on April 01, 2012, 04:06:12 AM
I'm in; perhaps as some type of monster (pirate?) lord (well, human with strong characteristics) - ideally with a couple harem monster girls, if any are interested. 

*waves at e badger*. Hey! Cool to see you here!!
Atheism is a Religion... Like Abstinence is a Sex Position...like Bald is a Hair Style... like Single is a relationship...like Fasting is a Meal...It's NOT!

I also have an F-List!

gsptGoddess

Quote from: eBadger on April 01, 2012, 04:06:12 AM

I'll be your harem monster girl ;P

Lucifia

Quote from: gsptGoddess on April 01, 2012, 04:28:36 PM
I'll be your harem monster girl ;P

Look ebadgy you have two fun harem girls waiting!

I also have an F-List!

eBadger

Quote from: Lucifia on April 01, 2012, 06:34:31 PM
Look ebadgy you have two fun harem girls waiting!

Life is good!  Two very yummy ones as well.  Either of you have any preference of monster type?

helvorn

Quote from: eBadger on April 01, 2012, 08:50:51 PM
Life is good!  Two very yummy ones as well.  Either of you have any preference of monster type?

Add a third!

Lucifia

I also have an F-List!

helvorn

Lucifia

If we did..we'd probably pick a day where all 3 of us ambush you an tie you down just once for fun!

I also have an F-List!

helvorn

Brittlby

I'm interested. Once it firms up, I'd love to put together a character submission!
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Lucifia

I also have an F-List!

gsptGoddess

Quote from: Lucifia on April 02, 2012, 02:08:55 PM
If we did..we'd probably pick a day where all 3 of us ambush you an tie you down just once for fun!

That sounds perfect (:

helvorn

gsptGoddess

eBadger

So I get you three as catgirls in my harem?  Yeah, this game had better be a go if I have to run it myself. 

Quote from: gsptGoddess on April 02, 2012, 07:08:19 PM
I like the bottom one O:

I'm shall break my gender's mould and scream OMIGOD THOSE WOULD HURT HER BACK! 

Nice ass though.