Battle Royale- Death of Virginity [Rechecking interest]

Started by BigBuckBob, January 07, 2009, 02:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBuckBob

Battle Royale was a group of high school kids pitted against one another to kill everyone else. The winner, was the one that lived.

My idea, group of people running around trying to take each others virginity. As long as you are not penetrated, and do not orgasm, you are fine. Either one and you lose.

Here is the OOC/Character thread.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=28977.0
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Silk

Not sure how it would work from the females PoV, I mean males don't really get penetrated unless gayly,

Maybe some sort of "coming of age" in some weird contry that the law forbids girls to be virgins past the age of 20 and so these little tournaments to break the girls in as it were, participants have to take part every year from 16 to 20, but if the girl that wins on her 20th for 4 years running and is not broken in, then she then becomes above the law, until she gets shafted?

Sethite

Lol  ;D This means that every girl have to run with strap on dildo? 
Truly, madly, deeply...

BigBuckBob

That was why I phrased it the way I did.

Girls can get guys to orgasm without sacrificing there own virginity, in the eyes of this game.
Or they can run around with dildos and use those to there advantage.

Plus, nothing says that once you lost you have to leave.
I see a lot of strategy opportunities in this game.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Pyro

SakiaWarner

the only issue i see is.. if Losing means your out of the game.

why would anyone want to play? i mean I can just rp that I never orgasm and thats the end of it

Just pointing that out.
"When you suffice a need, you take that singular thing under your control...even for a little while, it's yours." You want it, you need it, you HAVE it, you CONTROL it. It's yours..."

BigBuckBob

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

dready

seems interesting, though what about the people who have a naturally high sexual endurance as well? would we need statistics to be able to keep people from god-modding, or is there just going to be a detailed description of the people in question and what happens at different points?

Pyro

Seems logical.

Perhaps a point-based system?

You know, give the characters a few different stats representing a few key attributes.

And we get some stat points to increase those stats, there'd be a set max for one stat, of course

BigBuckBob

I've got some ideas for the implimentation, but I want to make sure the interest is there before starting.

So even if you have before, please express interest if you have it. And make it an outright statement of 'I'm interested', even if you do add comments. As far as I know, you're all just really interested in making it work, but only want to watch not participate.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

dready

i'm interested as far as i can tell, though i'm sorta walking on shaky grounds not knowing what sort of stat system we're having.

Pyro

I'm up for joining the RP, but making it work comes first, obviously

BigBuckBob

Of course it needs to work, but why make it work if no one's going to play it.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Custos Morum

Really interested! I am even tempted to give this rp a free pass beyond my "no-anal-penetration"

dready

Limoncello

Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

BigBuckBob

Quote from: Custos Morum on January 23, 2009, 02:13:33 PM
Really interested! I am even tempted to give this rp a free pass beyond my "no-anal-penetration"
If I didn't have that same rule, I might start it soon.

But since I do, I need some female interest please.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Silk

BigBuckBob

I asked everyone to re-express interest. Make sure everyone was still keeping an eye on it.

It now makes one girl for four guys.

I'd like 6 of one and four of the other to start, more as they decide to join. I'd prefer the girls to be the higher number, but I'm sure that won't be happening.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Silk

Well if there is less girls then it just means the poor lass's will end up being used more than once

BigBuckBob

For some of us guys, we're more worried about our ass's then the lass's.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Silk

Well you could have it so there is not enough girls to go around so after all the girls are used, its the guys left for targeting, gives that enthusiasm to get the girls quicker so the guys "save their own asses :p"

dready

btw, are you going to allow anthromorphs, or would it be more along the lines of the people being comfortable with them in the rp?

BigBuckBob

Let's put it to a vote.

Some people gave sort of responses as far as interest. And three males, one female [as of Jan 24th 5:30 pm pst] have given confirmed interest.

If you are interested, please post that you are. And, new request, post your interest in playing with anthromorphs. So basically, is it going to be NC-Human or NC- Exotic?

Exotics will be kept at the anthro level for players. To avoid ambiguity on when they lose virginity, or how to make that happen. But, I might get bored and throw out some tentacle monsters if I suspect not enough people are participating. Or *gasp* sticking to a single partner.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Sonja

dready

BigBuckBob

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Pyro

Well... I generally perfer to play female characters...

If I do end up playing a male (Or am forced to) I don't do any sort of male-male. Sorry

I can deal with anthros

BigBuckBob

I suppose 3-3 is as good a ratio as any.

Spots are still open for anyone who wants to show up late.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

dready

BigBuckBob

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

dready

oh wait, wrong item. *is joining a d20 modern game as well* i'll edit.

Custos Morum

This whole furry business is new to me, but I like new experiences, it also fits the game concepts pretty good :D

I'm in 

BigBuckBob

Just a note, I was saying anthros are fine, but not necessary.

Unless this thread just happened to be stumbled upon by the furry crowd, I'm surprised that so far every character is one.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Custos Morum

I was kind of surprised myself, but I have trubles seeing ordinary people and furrys thats all...

dready

Custos Morum

You know, you could say "WAIT I DON't LIEK furries" and we would respect that and change the characters.

I have no problems howerver it goes, but I see that it will have different qualities with furries than with humans...

dready

yeah, but then again it'll definately be unique. :3

BigBuckBob

I only mentioned it because it's back to two guys, one girl, and me. We can leave it as is. I'll take a more active roll in the GM chair and let you guys have at it.

With only three of you, the loss of virginity aspect seems like it will die off quickly. So, don't worry about 'losing'. The crazy guy that brought you to the island will give you something else to worry about even after you've lost.

And if anyone else wants to join in or play multiple characters, feel free.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29186.0
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

dready

if i can find my female scalie's pic i'll play as another female. ^^

Custos Morum

I might pop in a female character, but if anyone have a problem with a guy rp'ing a girl, let me know now.

dready

Quote from: Custos Morum on January 31, 2009, 07:22:48 AM
I might pop in a female character, but if anyone have a problem with a guy rp'ing a girl, let me know now.
i know i don't, cause i might do the same thing. X3

BigBuckBob

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?