Knitwit's ideas F looking for M (updated:9/3)

Started by knitwit, September 01, 2011, 05:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

knitwit

I generally like to leave the ideas open ended and not too specific. I'm sure these must sound really corny but corny can be fun! I'm also currently looking for something simple to ease back into role playing and lose my mature RP virginity so to say. :P

• Being kidnapped by a hot guy who was fleeing to some place tropical with a large sum of cash.
  • Rescued from a horrible marriage, burning building, got a suggestion?
  • Taken for a ride on the back of a motorcycle.
  • Taken on a date.

I would like to have at least one on going game, if anyone is interested. Link for my o/o is in my sig. :)

Step Siblings
Jaime was 14 when her parents divorced and forced to live with her father in Washington where about the only good thing was the rain. She didn't make friends very easily and often wandered around alone with her camera. That was until two years later when she met Brian a tall college sophomore and had long, black, semi-curly hair and always wore plain black slacks and a random rock-band shirt of the day. He was the bad boy, the kind of guy her father would disapprove of having tattoos and piercings  and black combat boots. He was a thespian and smoked cigarettes and drank semi-regularly. The two meet and become friends as Jaime is instructed to take photos for one of their upcoming plays as part of her school project. Meanwhile, her father has been seeing a woman which becomes serious and has her move in bringing her son Brian with her.

I'd like Brian to be about 19 years and has a tattoo of a caduceus of sorts over his heart and a tongue piercing at minimum perhaps a 1/2 sleeve on his left bicep. He's also pretty built, 6pack abs, large biceps, and 6 foot.  He's a sweet/sensitive guy that still takes charge and has a romantic side in public but behind closed doors while he's not too rough he shares his more dominant sexual nature with Jaime whom at first is a submissive and innocent little girl possibly becoming more of a switch. The parents don't suspect anything other than the newly made siblings getting along surprisingly well until a couple weeks before Jaime's 18th birthday.

The Setup
Set up on a date by a friend of a friend the two get along very well for a first date. He takes her back to his place where it turns into more of a kidnapping.

o/o