IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

She smiles at him as she shakes her hand "Well I'll let you look at your menu sir" Then she whispers "I never said yes" and she walks away as she heads to the kitchen beaming.

Kaiser Maverick

gave her alittle smile and whispered before she left.“I dont think you need to."

AAA111

A few minutes later she returns to the table "I think I do need to say yes in order to be your girlfriend..but I personally never did. Sir Can I get you anything?"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"It is a maybe..and I'll put your order in right away" She smiles as she heads back to the kitchen to put his order in. While she is back there she sits down for a 5 minute break thinking over things and she knows she likes him and should say yes. She knows that soon she will say yes.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

About 20 minutes later she comes out with his order and puts it down in front of him and smiles "Here you go Sir. Can i get you anything else?" She says to him.

At the current moment the place is empty so there are no other tables to wait on.

Kaiser Maverick

“An answer would be nice."He said with a smile and a for once happy look.

AAA111

"I gave you an answer silly..I said maybe" She grins as she sits down across from him.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Sure it is. It means I may say yes and I may say no..Your silly" She smiles at him wondering if he is getting mad but hoping not.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiles "Thanks. You know you are not so bad looking yourself. " She smiles as she nods her head for a few minutes while she sits there.

Kaiser Maverick

"Cmon smile.Your cuter that way."He said.His feelings began to show.

AAA111

She looks at him and doesn't say a word as she gives one of the biggest smile that she has shown in a long time.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She looks at him. "You know you like soo adorable when you smile like that. I can see your dimples and oh my gosh are they cute."

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Don't turn away..Then I can't see you" She smiles looking at him.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Well I'll let you get back to eating..Some new customers just walked in so I'll grab their drinks and be back?" She says wondering if he wants her to come back or just leave him be. She shrugs as she grabs her little notepad and pad and heads over to the new customers that just walked in and takes their drink orders.