Strip Poker (old interest thread - casual)

Started by Xillen, June 26, 2008, 04:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

No, I wasn't saying that either... *sigh*

Ah, I just think we're getting bogged down in details here... why don't you 4 get your bios done and we can start the initial conversations. In fact if you set the thread up Xillen, (and maybe an OOC thread) Rick and Aggs can just chat and chill a bit until you guys are ready. I'm at the point where I just want to play the game now.

There's 7 of us here including Idej, surely one of us can think of another lady to invite?

Xillen

Hmyeah, funny how the casual thread lead to a lot more nitpicking than the competitive one :P

Haibane

Xillen

Yeah, yeah, I'll get right on it, after I helped RandomBloke with his character for another game.

That is, if I haven't fallen asleep by then :P

Idej

Maybe we could invite Bliss.  I am still fairly new to Elliquiy so I haven't gotten around much yet.  I have talked to Caeli a few times on YIM.  I have asked if she was interested.  Meggymegos is burnt out on gaming right now.

These have been the ladies I have pretty much had some conversation with.  Sorry all.:(

Question Mark

Haibane

Quote from: Question Mark on July 02, 2008, 10:09:08 PM
Haibane: would Caity be up for this?
I already asked and she declined. She's the only other female I know who might have been free.

Question Mark

O...  That's too bad.  I'll keep my eyes peeled for you Idej, though.

Idej

Thanks I appreciate it.  I haven't received word from Caeli, so I think I might attempt to ask a few others.

Sabetha

Hmm...y'all have the really heated discussions while I'm at work.  I don't want to dredge things up now that they've settled down...I just think that we're worrying about details that most likely won't be an issue once the game starts.  That said, I'm hoping to hear from Jeramiahh one more time before I post my profile (no pressure partner, I'm just wishy-washy and would rather build off you...it's unfair I know).

Xillen

Quote from: Idej on July 02, 2008, 10:08:39 PMMaybe we could invite Bliss.

If you could get her to. She's WAY too crowded in games :P

Haibane

@ Sabetha (and everyone): Um, yeah, sorry about all that, I'm sure it'll be lovely and fun when we get going!

Caeli

Sorry for contacting everyone late, but I'm not free to play much this summer. ^^; Summer class has taken up most of my time, so yeah. You're probably better off looking for someone else, Idej.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Question Mark

Um, so, what are we waiting on?  When will the thread be up?

Sabetha

Well, at the moment only you and Haibane have posted characters that I've seen.

*mine's in the works, honest!*

Question Mark

Sweetness.  Take your time, I can wait.  And so can everyone else.  *glares at everyone else*  RIGHT, guys?

You'r doing just fine, Sabetha.  *hugs*

Haibane

I've just got chatting with a new lady, just joined Elliquiy. I've told her about this game, she may or may not join. Fingers crossed.

Idej

Haibane

You're not delaying anyone Idej, its fine, we have some others here still organising their character bios, so its cool.

Idej

Yeah, I just hope that we all can find another female player interested.  Thanks for you help everyone.:)

keikokitten

Hello all! I was reffered by the wonderful and talented Haibane and just wanted to let you all know that I am very interested in this game :3

Question Mark

:D  This is great news!  Idej will be a-very happy to hear this.  For a couple days, there, I thought he'd have to RP his own wife.

Hmm, Xillen, do we have a tentative start date yet?  I wanna get this thing started.

Idej

Nice to meet ya keikokitten.  *gives a big hug if allowed*  I am excited to see you are interested in playing and we now have an even amount male and female players.:)

I'll get character background sent you ASAP Xillen.

Haibane

Awww, Keiko! Thanks! I'm so happy! I hated to think that maybe I was twisting your arm to join?

Although maybe you secretly like that? ;)

The plan now I'd think is for Idej and Keiko to exchange PMs and work out their partnership - take a look at QuestionMark and my ones, you can be married or not (maybe you both divorced or split from you SOs and are newly together???) But the main idea is we all know each other at least a bit and are comfortable getting naughty in each others presence. I think given the way social peer groups work, we should all be around the same age - say 25-35 range?

Xillen - um, I hope I'm okay suggesting this? Like QM I'm keen to start play. We should soon have 2 couples organised so if you open the thread those 4 can at least start after dinner drinks chat etc?

Sabetha

Name: Molly Keyes
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 131lbs  BMI: 19.3
Stats: 30B, 23, 31
Hair Colour: Straight chestnut hair to the bottom of her shoulder blades, tonight worn loose.
Eye Colour: Chocolate brown
Other features: smooth shaven

Although she is rather adventurous in the bedroom (and the living room, kitchen, etc), Molly is not much of an exhibitionist.  There is little she wouldn't do and enjoy with her own husband in private, but public displays of affection, let alone engaging in sexual acts with others, are not entirely her thing.  On the other hand, she loves to make Jake 'happy', and he's very excited by this game.  And one of her biggest turn ons is turning him on, so she has agreed to play.  Besides, it's not like they're playing with random strangers; she has gotten to know Jake's friends rather well since their whirlwind romance and elopement eight months before.