Kung Fu Fighting [Epic M/M Fantasy] Taken!

Started by Eren, November 15, 2008, 02:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eren

Excuse the rather stupid subject, but I thought it would be the best and simplest way of describing what I am looking for.

I want something that combines an epic journey (to save the country/world, whatever), completely ridiculous outfits, lots of nice slightly unrealistic fighting scenes, a rivalry which develops into a friendship and then becomes something more, an interesting fantasy setting with monsters and whatever mine and your sick minds can cook up.

What I am looking for: someone who gets off on worldbuilding (a bit, least), who likes to write and otherwise fits my O/Os.

PM me for additional details (which can of course change, if you have any cool ideas of your own).

;)

HairyHeretic

If you want to save a bit of time on world building, have a look into Exalted. Its an over the top wuxia / manga style game where you play effectively a reincarnated demi-god. Sounds like it might fit with what you're looking for.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Eren

I thank you for the recommendation, but I am not much into system games, since I hate anything to do with numbers. ;)

HairyHeretic

I meant it for background more than the system. With it being into 2nd edition now there's an absolute horde of source material to work from.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Eren

Nice. I'll take a look, but depends on whoever is willing to play with me. :)

HairyHeretic

True. Good luck in finding someone. If you like what you see about the setting, feel free to give me a shout. It's probably my favourite gaming system, so I have a fair idea of the stuff to be found in the background.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

GrinningHound

I'd rather die that not play this.

Rivalry that evolves into love?  Best idea ever.

Eren