Interest Check: Lions & Tigers & Pokegirls!

Started by KunoichiRogue5, November 15, 2009, 02:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlissa

How about she had a former tamer, but when he found out that she could only produce male offspring (based on past attempts. Bad luck), he abandoned her. Would that make a difference?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

KunoichiRogue5

"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Wolfy

I dunno..*hugs Carlissa* Currently my Character has a Blood Curse that doesn't allow him to produce actual children with Pokegirls...just cause them to have Parthenogenesis(Make clones of themselves)..o3o..so..none of his Genetic Material gets passed on.

Carlissa

*eye twitches**starts seizing* COULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT SOONER!!!

So if they don't have a tamer, they have animal instincts and are basicalky wild animals?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

KunoichiRogue5

-Daigotsu

O/Os

Wolfy

Well there's nothing that says I can't change it, Carly..xD

Infact, I think I'll change my profile..right now! o3o *goes to make a few changes before the RP begins*

OmegamanX

“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

KunoichiRogue5

I'll be beginning it soon.

I want a repost of every tamer's profile and I want them to add

Pokegirls:

And under it I want you to post Player's Name(Type of Pokegirl)

Example:

KunoichiRogue5(OfficerJenny)

Oh! BTW, I will not be locking this so new people will be welcome to join and have fun with us!
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Carlissa

WAIT WOLFY! DONT CHANGE YOUR PROFILE BECAUSE OF MY NEEDS!!! *cries* Only change it if you want to! Dont let mr change your character...

OmegamanX

Name:Yuki Tamotsu
Appearance: Long White hair that goes down to his feet but dosent touch the ground. Intense sapphire blue eyes. A white Kimono with light blue snowflake pattern on it. 5'9 well toned body. carries the Triforce symbol around with him at all times. [pendent]
Region: Endo
Blood Gift/Curse: Fighters Edge, high empathy, charm.

Items: 6 pokeballs(minus 1 for each pokegirl you have)

1 Poketech Pack(It's like a bag of holding)

1 book(Taming for dummies)

1 map of the Jhoto league

1 badge case(24 slots)

$100

1 personal item: A white Katana not affected by the flow of time.

History: He was born in the Endo league with his mother A fighting type Battle angel, who trained him how to fight. He however learned his sword style from his old sensei Kuroi Awai right before he passed away. He then decided to travel the world seeing all there is to see.

Skills: Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū sword style.

Disadvantages: none as of yet

Personality: Calm and kind. But yet he can be rash when he gets upset. He is also fiercely loyal to his friends but also a dangerous foe.
[I don't have a pic sorry :(]

Pokegirls: Deviant [Slicer]
Here you go...
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

Wolfy

Quote from: Carlissa on November 21, 2009, 08:23:26 PM
WAIT WOLFY! DONT CHANGE YOUR PROFILE BECAUSE OF MY NEEDS!!! *cries* Only change it if you want to! Dont let mr change your character...

No worries..xDI just made a few changes...I decided to take out the Barriermaiden stuff because that would make things needlessly complicated..:P I also got rid of Parthenogenesis. :P

Carlissa

OmegamanX

-Eddie Izzard

Wolfy

Quote from: Carlissa on November 21, 2009, 08:39:00 PM
You didnt have to if you didnt want to...

*hugs* I wanted too! xD..I wanted to change it anyway. :P I was thinking the whole Barriermaiden thing would be too complicated.

KunoichiRogue5

Omega when I get it up I'll link everyone. And you have to pick, Omega. Is it divine or infernal blessing?
-Daigotsu

O/Os

OmegamanX

-Eddie Izzard

Arlyn

I couldn't help but to look in here after seeing so much talk about pokegirls.  And, just to help out Carlissa, here's a little info break for ya:

If you want to play a twenty year old pokegirl, yet have her capable of becoming pregnant, I would suggest that whoever catches her use a Maternity Ball, or have a standard pokeball reprogrammed to have the same programming as a Maternity Ball.  The difference?  Standard Pokeballs have contraceptives integrated in the program that runs when the pokegirl is in her pokeball, while the Maternity Ball does not.

Enjoy.

KunoichiRogue5

No, omega. only one, as both of them are TRUE bloodgifts.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

OmegamanX

I see well I checked and scratch it and Ill take fighters edge, since his mom was a fighting type battle angel...

-Eddie Izzard

Carlissa

Quote from: Arlyn on November 21, 2009, 08:52:00 PM
I couldn't help but to look in here after seeing so much talk about pokegirls.  And, just to help out Carlissa, here's a little info break for ya:

If you want to play a twenty year old pokegirl, yet have her capable of becoming pregnant, I would suggest that whoever catches her use a Maternity Ball, or have a standard pokeball reprogrammed to have the same programming as a Maternity Ball.  The difference?  Standard Pokeballs have contraceptives integrated in the program that runs when the pokegirl is in her pokeball, while the Maternity Ball does not.

Enjoy.

*Raises eyebrow* Thank you!

So how 'bout it, Wolfy? Wanna use a mertinity ball? I would be twenty then.

KunoichiRogue5

He'll have to purchase one, and then use it to capture you. Unless you're his first pokegirl. In which case I will allow a maternity ball.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Wolfy

Quote from: Carlissa on November 21, 2009, 09:04:51 PM
*Raises eyebrow* Thank you!

So how 'bout it, Wolfy? Wanna use a mertinity ball? I would be twenty then.

:P To catch you in the RP?..Sure, I guess. :P Though what Pokegirl are you going to be? Naga? Or something else, like Milktit or something? o3o

And I'd like Treena to be my first Pokegirl...o3o But I don't mind buying one..How much do they cost?..I could have him start off with one by just subtracting it from his starting money, right?

KunoichiRogue5

The problem is i'm not seeing it on the item page. But the standard pokeball costs $200. I suppose if you give up your unique item to get it. But that means that's the only thing extra.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Wolfy

Well, I found it in a Pokegirl story, but that only lists the effects and such, not the price.

KunoichiRogue5

If I had to put a price on it... It would be $1500. It wont be cheap but it wont be extremely expensive either. But you only have $100 to start with. You'll have to earn more as you battle others.
-Daigotsu

O/Os