(F Character, Looking for M Character) [NSFW Image]

Started by Skimblekitten, January 05, 2014, 06:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skimblekitten

Celeste ran through the forest, her blue dress snagging on branches as the hounds chased after her. Wolves she would not fear, for they were as wild as she and spoke the language of wild things. But the hounds that men had tamed had lost their knowledge of such things and saw her only as the prey their masters had set them after. The men were as deaf as their dogs to the song that sang in the night around Celeste, the song of the wilderness. They only saw something to be tamed, to be used, when they looked at her home, her people, and at her. The elven men had chosen to stay and try to defend their land from the advance of the humans while her father had urged her to flee. He had seen the way the men had looked at her when they had come to 'talk' to her people about 'peace' between their races.

The trees moved around her as she ran, slowing the hounds behind her as she easily made her way through the forest. Celeste turned as she felt the wild song change, running in the middle of a deer herd to muddle the hound's scent trail. The does and fawns drew near her as she ran with them, her hand going out to gently pass over their fur as gently as a leaf. Hearing the hounds cries louder she turned out of the herd and darted into a stream, following the water's path until she could see the flames the men carried. Softly she gasped, stopping and crouching low. They must have surrounded her home so that none could run, staying out of sight so that the warriors would be taken by surprise from behind later when they had already been worn down. She shook slightly, afraid of being caught by the men there. If she was caught she would surely be made into a slave, beaten and degraded until nothing of her wild spirit was left.
Skimblekitten's On/Off Switch
Kitten's Roleplay Flyer
Kitten's Writtings: Feel free to comment, message me, or generally give an opinion on how well or bad it is. Kitten prefers constructive criticism but will take any comments.

Skimblekitten

For this particular roleplay I'm open to several ideas. I have a few ideas on where it can go, but am open to other suggestions.

My own ideas for what could happen for this roleplay is that Celeste could be captured and taken to be a slave, that she could be saved by a rogue or thief who is only 'protecting' her until he can sell her or something but ends up liking Celeste while they are together, or maybe she could be saved by one of her own people and taken to safety.
Skimblekitten's On/Off Switch
Kitten's Roleplay Flyer
Kitten's Writtings: Feel free to comment, message me, or generally give an opinion on how well or bad it is. Kitten prefers constructive criticism but will take any comments.

MobiusAngel

This could be fun. I already have an idea of how to start this and where we can go. Let me know if you are still wanting to work with this idea.
Midst the blue skies, a link from past to future, the sheltering wings of the protector. The flames of hatred scorch the skies, igniting Gaia's funeral pyre.