Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Lucius Cornelius

What? never have a complain about it... you are just makin an excuse, we are done.

abandoneddolly

maybe you do you jyust can't hear them sometimes it fels like I'm talking to a statue

Amelita

Oh God, would you just stop with the whining and crying and blood all over the f'in place. Your wings are gone. I GET IT! Well, sweetheart, so am I. Buh-bye.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Lucius Cornelius

no nonononono you are too sexy to me , too tempting, i have to run!!!

abandoneddolly

your running away from sexy things. I need someone witth more of a spine.

Immortal Cherubin

nooo what have you done to your beautiful wings... I really liked them, I better leave before you do the same to me.

P.S. When you grow new wings give me a call!  >:)
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Cardwolf

Yeah, Idon't even know what you are.

Harley Quinn

The Lestat look only works in theory.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Cardwolf

I have no idea what the lestat is, but I'm not into face paint

Harley Quinn

Sorry, when the guy is prettier than I am, it just doesn't work for me.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

when the person is crazier then me it dosent work

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Immortal Cherubin

Look your funny, beautiful, smart, and crazy and I like that all... But I don't like the way you flirt with the Joker, I am sick of being second in the eyes of the women I love so I am leaving you.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

abandoneddolly

I hate how you flaunt your wings.  Its not fair. Maybe I'll steal yours.

Immortal Cherubin

Don't steal my wings I love them, they are mine.

I just can't be with anyone that wants to steal my wings so...
A/A
O/O

abandoneddolly

*pouts* but I want wings.....can't I just boroow them for just a moment?

Immortal Cherubin

No sowwy, instead of wings I can offer you many kisses.   :-*
A/A
O/O

abandoneddolly

Immortal Cherubin

Yay my wings are free... you don't want kisses  ??? , so you only wanted me for my wings, that's bad very bad... bye bye
A/A
O/O

abandoneddolly

yeah that was about it. I don;t even findd you that attractive. bye

Sophyta

I am what Nightmares are made of.....

abandoneddolly

Lyll

we could develop our communication and don't talk anymore
"There was a man. He walked, stopped, looked around,
And he said: 'I'm the pear-tree.'
And the floor got his roots, the height his trunk,
The sky his crown
And the pears got eaten by the beetles