Steffy's Magic Shop

Started by Steffy, July 04, 2018, 09:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Terego

Quote from: Steffy on November 03, 2018, 08:34:59 AM
What I’m getting at is Al, I really, really wished you had provided more. 
The story thread sounds great! 
Where is it?  Do we have to be detectives (don’t get me on that tangent!)?  How about one of those ‘Here’?

Fine, fine...

The stories are available on Rachel's Haven, a site that is centered around TG themes and includes a forum, a caption gallery (requires 50 forum posts to access, but there are enough captions on the forum proper), and a library (requires a separate free account).

And once we go to the forum, in Jinny's personal caption trading folder we can find the following:
Cheers,
-- Al

Al Terego

Enough tangents, time for some magic!

We all know of the [center] tag, right?  But the problem with it is that it centers the text relative to the screen, and not to the space that the text takes.  Let me demonstrate:

[center][hr]This is the text that I want centered.
It has multiple sentences.
In several lines.
But it actually isn't very long.[hr][/center]

Will render like this:

This is the text that I want centered.
In several lines.
But it actually isn't very long.

But what if I wanted it on the left?  I can wrap it in a dummy table cell, thus:

[table][tr][td][center][hr]This is the text that I want centered.
In several lines.
But it actually isn't very long.[hr][/center][/td][/tr][/table]

Which will render like this:

In several lines.

Or, I could use a [float=left] tag, followed by a [clearleft] to prevent the following text from flowing around it.

[float=left][center][hr]This is the text that I want centered.
In several lines.
But it actually isn't very long.[hr][/center][/float][clearleft]

Which renders like this:

In several lines.

You may have noticed that the [table] version looks lighter than the [float=left] one.  I believe it's a bug, but you may use it to your advantage.  Otherwise the results look similar.

Cheers,
-- Al

Jaclyn

  Nice Al. Float supports minimal width center nicely. You’ve added the *hr* feature. I’ve used overstrike as I do for this avatar. Don’t know if that’s a bug or feature but we’ll learn more when our Elliquiy Master Vekseid moves us over to ElkArte, though that is to be anticipated. Haven’t yet bothered go look at their timeline.

Al Terego

Plain float will wrap the following text around it, just as demonstrated in your post.  My addition was the use of the [clearleft] (or the corresponding [clearright]) tag to prevent the wrapping and achieve a similar result to using a table, but without bleaching the text.

As a seasoned witch, you should know that adding even a single word to a spell can lead to visibly different effects.

Jaclyn

FourStellar

Hi!

One thing that's always bugged me about spoiler tags is the lack of a margin within the expanded text. For example:

This Looks Ugly, At Least To Me
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?

That's three pixels on the left, top, and bottom, and two pixels on the right. It looks like 5 on the top, but it's actually saving 2 pixels for superscripted text and ascending characters. But the point is this: Ew.

To build a bit of a margin into the spoiler text, you can put your spoiler text inside a table:

[spoiler=Like This]
[table][tr][td][justify]Lorem ipsum...[/justify][/td][/tr][/table]
[/spoiler]

...and that results in a little breathing room for your text:

Like This

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?

But if you want more control than that, you can use invisible pixels, which is really a spacing technique used all over the web, to exercise even greater control over your margins. Begin by coding a 3x3 table. You fill the top-left and bottom-right cells with invisible pixel images. The height and width you specify for the images contribute to the margins you desire. Your text is placed in the middle cell. For those who need this presented visually, the table layout looks like this:

Top Left Image
Goes Here
Leave This
Cell Uncoded
Leave This
Cell Uncoded

Empty
Cell

Your Text Goes
     In the Middle Cell     

Leave This
Cell Uncoded
Empty
Cell
Empty
Cell
Bottom Right Image
Goes Here

Here is a code example:

[spoiler=Voilà]
[table]
[tr][td][img width=10 height=10]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/4/4d/AlTeregoSeparator.png[/img][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][justify]Lorem ipsum...[/justify][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][img width=10 height=10]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/4/4d/AlTeregoSeparator.png[/img][/td][/tr]
[/table]
[/spoiler]

...and that results in a spoiler tag with the margins exactly as you want them.

Voilà

You may have noticed that the table tags turn your text grey instead of black. That's easily fixed with a color tag inside the table cell. The code example specifies 10x10 and 10x10 for the images, and that will give you net margins of about 20 pixels all around. (It's not 10 because the table and each table cell has its own margins, which adds to the 3 the spoiler tag gives you. The point is, you can experiment until the contents of your spoiler tag look right to you.)

Enjoy!

Suzie Shalmirane

Now you've got me hooked! Is there any way to set a right margin in the primary text box so that the lines end about here? or somewhere besides...………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….Here?

Al Terego

Quote from: FourStellar on November 06, 2018, 04:52:31 PM
You may have noticed that the table tags turn your text grey instead of black. That's easily fixed with a color tag inside the table cell.

I noticed that previously, but was too preoccupied with the topic at hand to follow up on it.
Kudos to FourStellar for completing the picture!

To wit:

What normal text looks like
when placed inside a table
   What [black] text looks like
when placed inside a table

[table][tr]
[td]What normal text looks like
when placed inside a table[/td]
[td]   [/td]
[td][black]What [font=courier][nobbc][black][/nobbc][/font] text looks like
when placed inside a table[/black][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Oh, by the way, [black] is a shorthand for [color=black],
and the same goes for [blue], [green], [red], and [white].  This historical "shortcut" does not work for other colours.

Which means that there are four ways of specifying colours (five for some):
1. Shortcut tags (only works for black, blue, green, red, and white).
2. By colour name (see the full list of 137 colours and 10 synonyms here or in this
spoiler

aliceblue - aliceblue
antiquewhite - antiquewhite
aqua - aqua
aquamarine - aquamarine
azure - azure
beige - beige
bisque - bisque
black - black
blanchedalmond - blanchedalmond
blue - blue
blueviolet - blueviolet
brown - brown
burlywood - burlywood
cadetblue - cadetblue
chartreuse - chartreuse
chocolate - chocolate
coral - coral
cornflowerblue - cornflowerblue
cornsilk - cornsilk
crimson - crimson
cyan - cyan
darkblue - darkblue
darkcyan - darkcyan
darkgoldenrod - darkgoldenrod
darkgray - darkgray
darkgreen - darkgreen
darkgrey - darkgrey
darkkhaki - darkkhaki
darkmagenta - darkmagenta
darkolivegreen - darkolivegreen
darkorange - darkorange
darkorchid - darkorchid
darkred - darkred
darksalmon - darksalmon
darkseagreen - darkseagreen
darkslateblue - darkslateblue
darkslategray - darkslategray
darkslategrey - darkslategrey
darkturquoise - darkturquoise
darkviolet - darkviolet
deeppink - deeppink
deepskyblue - deepskyblue
dimgray - dimgray
dimgrey - dimgrey
dodgerblue - dodgerblue
firebrick - firebrick
floralwhite - floralwhite
forestgreen - forestgreen
fuchsia - fuchsia
gainsboro - gainsboro
ghostwhite - ghostwhite
gold - gold
goldenrod - goldenrod
gray - gray
green - green
greenyellow - greenyellow
grey - grey
honeydew - honeydew
hotpink - hotpink
indianred - indianred
indigo - indigo
ivory - ivory
khaki - khaki
lavender - lavender
lavenderblush - lavenderblush
lawngreen - lawngreen
lemonchiffon - lemonchiffon
lightblue - lightblue
lightcoral - lightcoral
lightcyan - lightcyan
lightgoldenrodyellow - lightgoldenrodyellow
lightgray - lightgray
lightgreen - lightgreen
lightgrey - lightgrey
lightpink - lightpink
lightsalmon - lightsalmon
lightseagreen - lightseagreen
lightskyblue - lightskyblue
lightslategray - lightslategray
lightslategrey - lightslategrey
lightsteelblue - lightsteelblue
lightyellow - lightyellow
lime - lime
limegreen - limegreen
linen - linen
magenta - magenta
maroon - maroon
mediumaquamarine - mediumaquamarine
mediumblue - mediumblue
mediumorchid - mediumorchid
mediumpurple - mediumpurple
mediumseagreen - mediumseagreen
mediumslateblue - mediumslateblue
mediumspringgreen - mediumspringgreen
mediumturquoise - mediumturquoise
mediumvioletred - mediumvioletred
midnightblue - midnightblue
mintcream - mintcream
mistyrose - mistyrose
moccasin - moccasin
navajowhite - navajowhite
navy - navy
oldlace - oldlace
olive - olive
olivedrab - olivedrab
orange - orange
orangered - orangered
orchid - orchid
palegoldenrod - palegoldenrod
palegreen - palegreen
paleturquoise - paleturquoise
palevioletred - palevioletred
papayawhip - papayawhip
peachpuff - peachpuff
peru - peru
pink - pink
plum - plum
powderblue - powderblue
purple - purple
red - red
rosybrown - rosybrown
royalblue - royalblue
saddlebrown - saddlebrown
salmon - salmon
sandybrown - sandybrown
seagreen - seagreen
seashell - seashell
sienna - sienna
silver - silver
skyblue - skyblue
slateblue - slateblue
slategray - slategray
slategrey - slategrey
snow - snow
springgreen - springgreen
steelblue - steelblue
tan - tan
teal - teal
thistle - thistle
tomato - tomato
turquoise - turquoise
violet - violet
wheat - wheat
white - white
whitesmoke - whitesmoke
yellow - yellow
yellowgreen - yellowgreen
).
3. By hexadecimal RGB value (6 digits, for a total of 16,777,216 colours).
4. By "shortened" RGB value (3 digits, where #rgb = #rrggbb, for a total of 4096 colours).
5. By explicit decimal [R,G,B] triple (equivalent to #3 above).

Examples:
1.   [red] 
2.   [color=red] 
3.   [color=#FF0000] 
4.   [color=#F00] 
5.   [color=rgb(255,0,0)] 

Here endeth the lesson on colours.

Jaclyn

Al Terego

Popping in for a brief moment, just to remind you that spoiler tags can be multi-line.

Who can it be knocking at my door?
Go 'way, don't come 'round here no more.
Can't you see that it's late at night?
I'm very tired, and I'm not feeling right.
All I wish is to be alone;
Stay away, don't you invade my home.
Best off if you hang outside,
Don't come in, I'll only run and hide.

Hope the Americans among you had a happy turkey stuffing day.
-- Al

Adamis

I have a question, does the message box [reply field] on E allow you to create a url hotlink that leads to a specific post rather than just the page of the thread? I am world building and I think a Table of Contents would be helpful to search through the content rather than having people scroll through Giant walls of text.

Al Terego

Quote from: Adamis on November 23, 2018, 07:48:34 PM
I have a question, does the message box [reply field] on E allow you to create a url hotlink that leads to a specific post rather than just the page of the thread? I am world building and I think a Table of Contents would be helpful to search through the content rather than having people scroll through Giant walls of text.

Yes, of course.

The title of the message links to the actual post.  Just copy it.

For example, this is your post

[iurl=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=290221.msg14527143#msg14527143]this is your post[/iurl]

Note that i used [iurl] instead of plain [url] to avoid opening the link in a different tab.

Steffy

Pilgrim (Witch)
Feasting on Stuff

Welcome Adamis and Suzie Shalmirane!

I personally have morphed into Thanksgiving mode – it’s slightly due to Al’s earlier wish to Yanks.

So in thanksgiving this girl is thankful for much.  Here, at this shop, it’s being thankful for every visitor and contributor.

Winking at Jaclyn, all, y’all, I’m just plain thankful!  Everyone, please keep stirring the magical pot of spells!  Enjoy!  Have fun!

Suzie Shalmirane

Thank you Steffy! Turkey day was fun, ate too much, drank too much but a great time was had by all. I enjoy your site a lot. I've found a couple useful tidbits already!

Adamis

@Al: yes but where are you getting the title reference that links to the post?

Al Terego

Quote from: Adamis on November 25, 2018, 11:07:44 AM
@Al: yes but where are you getting the title reference that links to the post?

Look at the top of your latest post, right next to the icon, where it says:
Re: Steffy's Magic Shop
« Reply #339 on: Today at 12:07:44 »

The "Re: Steffy's Magic Shop" part is a link, and will take you to
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=290221.msg14530394#msg14530394

The rest is an exercise in copypasta.

Jaclyn

Quote from: Adamis on November 23, 2018, 07:48:34 PM

Adamis, see my Os/Os for an example of a table of Contents. Links there are both to posts within the topic and outside it too. Note too that within the topic, I’ve named each post to the same as its title, so I think I’ll rename this post “Reply to Adamis.”

Jaclyn

Quote from: Suzie Shalmirane on November 06, 2018, 05:45:43 PM
Now you’ve got me hooked! Is there any way to set a right margin in the primary text box so that the lines end about here? or somewhere besides...………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….Here?

Suzie, not that I know of. Classic problem in all web page design. I happen to be composing this on a 4K monitor with the screen 3240 pixels wide. This posting box for the size of my browser window is about 2400 pixels wide. Others are on phones or tablets with screens maybe 1024 pixels wide. So to be blunt, there is no way to do what you’re asking because it doesn’t work for everyone who might read your stuff.

There are workarounds. We discuss earlier in this thread how to set the width of an avatar with text below it using padding for the img tag or using em spaces or overstrikes. But none of that will wrap text, one still must do so manually. Tables are another way, but tables are not easy in HTML and are particularly ugly here in the language we have available. Perhaps in the future once Elliquiy rolls out ElkArte coding, we may have opportunity.

Best way to test ideas is to try it in a PM to yourself. You can then reply and try other things or tweak things.

Jaclyn

  Ever notice this little tidbit down at the bottom in your Forum Profile?
  As soon as you fill in a valid number, this shows up in the information block for every post you make, as My Thread just above Referrals toward the bottom.

  So where does that number come from? The URL for the page here you want to link too.

  Up near the top of your browser is a box where the link to whatever page you’re reading is shown. For pages here at Elliquiy, those look like this.

  Go to the page here you want to link to (I’m using my Ons/Offs page) and grab the number between the equal sign “=” and the decimal point aka period “.” and paste that into the box at the bottom of your Forum Profile and voila, the magic happens.

Steffy

Season’s Greetings from a very trustworthy Helper!

Trustworthy Helper Note
So it’s that time of year. 
Time for wishes of Peace on Earth. 
That the earth be granted peace and that its inhabitants receive and live in peace.

I thought I might wish everyone the best of all time and that the spirit of this time of year be the spirit of the whole year.

HOLIDAY CHALLENGE

How about showing off some skill in composing and constructing a greeting? 

Topic?  Whatever your seasonal fave is, Chanukah, Festivus, Christmas, or something from past traditions or creating a new one. 

How about showing off and posting your efforts here?

AND Seasonal Warning!!!   

Beware the tempters (see below) cloaked in tempting deceit. 
They want to lead you astray, to get the ‘naughty’ record amped to the max, getting you off the list of deliveries. 
They are untrustworthy helpers, not like the ‘good’ girl Trustworthy blonde (see above; aka Steffy)! 
(And it can’t hurt to let whomever is in charge of seasonal presents know that Steffy is mostly deserving).

Temptresses

Jaclyn

Witchstevius for me.

All y’all have a great end of year!

Al Terego

Hello fellow spellslingers.

I have recently posted a big "thank you" in the shoutout thread (link).

I used nested tables and transparent pixels to achieve the effect.  Here is the code for your intellectual amusement:

[table][tr]
[td][center][font=verdana][size=36pt][color=maroon][b]♥ ♥ ♥  Thank you!  ♥ ♥ ♥[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][table][tr]
[td][center][img padding=4]https://elliquiy.com/forums/avs/avatar_55626_1548171189.jpg[/img][/center][/td]
[td][center][size=16pt](in alphabetical order)[/size]

[img padding=4]https://elliquiy.com/forums/avs/avatar_59148_1519035314.gif[/img][img width=4]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/4/4d/AlTeregoSeparator.png[/img][img padding=4]https://elliquiy.com/forums/avs/avatar_63523_1523659312.gif[/img][/center][/td]
[td][center][img padding=4]https://elliquiy.com/forums/avs/avatar_59530_1547424055.jpg[/img][/center][/td]
[/tr][/table]
[table][tr]
[td][center][url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=55626]Catherine[/url]
[img height=1 width=158]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/4/4d/AlTeregoSeparator.png[/img][/center][/td]
[td][center][url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=59148]Jefflint[/url]
[img height=1 width=158]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/4/4d/AlTeregoSeparator.png[/img][/center][/td]
[td][center][url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=63523]Kyranna[/url]
[td][center][url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=59530]Mimétisme[/url]
[/tr][/table][/tr]
[tr][td][center][color=purple][size=11pt][i]For your acceptance, for your friendship, for being there when you are needed.
For your sympathetic ears, for your open arms, and most of all – for being you![/i][/size][/color][center][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Now, that required a little bit of mental arithmetic:

There are two inner tables:
- One with the avatars, consisting of three columns with 1, 2, and 1 images respectively
- And one with the names/links, consisting of 4 columns centered below the pictures

The edge image cells are 158 pixels wide each -- 150 for the width of the avatar and 4 padding on each side.
The center image cell is 162 pixels wide -- 150 x 2 for the avatars, 4 x 4 for the padding, and another 4 for the (implied) distance between the cells.

In other words, in order to keep everything aligned, I had to add a 4 pixels wide transparent image between the center images in the top inner table, and use other transparent fillers to explicitly control cell width in the bottom inner table.

Why bother?  Because I wanted the '(in alphabetical order)' text appear inside the table to use the space created by the center images being shorter then the outer ones.

An overkill?  Probably, but a cool one nonetheless (an overcool?)

Take care,
-- Al

Steffy

Posting Under Construction – In case you saw Steffy’s previous post,
per Al’s post below, Steffy is going to make her illustration of Al’s artwork disappear from here. 

Here goes:

BRAVO AL!

Might we suggest with a little magic that your handiwork be illustrated? 

Nuh-huh!

If you want to see this, one has to click on Al’s suggestion (see his post above).

As for the illustration here:

POOF!

p.s. Hopefully, after some technical difficulties are resolved,
Steffy will illustrate what has happened,
but it still will not contain Al’s artwork per his request.

Al Terego

I did include a link to that post, and the main reason I didn't illustrate it directly was because I didn't want to embarrass those people all over E, just in the public embarrassment appreciation thread.

It's bad enough that they need to come up with creative excuses for knowing me there.  I mean, they can't all claim that they gave the time of day to a random person on the subway, and ended up on the pillory.

That said, Steffy is right (like she always is) and an illustration is in order.  So to facilitate it, I changed the code to use generic images and text.

Here is the result:

♥ ♥ ♥  An example  ♥ ♥ ♥

( some embedded text )

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor
incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.  Ut enim ad minim veniam,
quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

And here is the modified code:

[table][tr]
[td][center][font=verdana][size=36pt][color=maroon][b]♥ ♥ ♥  An example  ♥ ♥ ♥[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][table][tr]
[td][center][img padding=4]https://i.imgur.com/53eSftJ.jpg[/img][/center][/td]
[td][center][size=17pt]( some embedded text )[/size]

[img padding=4]https://i.imgur.com/ytn96fK.jpg[/img][img width=4]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/4/4d/AlTeregoSeparator.png[/img][img padding=4]https://i.imgur.com/niJRNbg.jpg[/img][/center][/td]
[td][center][img padding=4]https://i.imgur.com/Qsv7wXq.jpg[/img][/center][/td]
[/tr][/table]
[table][tr]
[td][center][url=https://i.imgur.com/53eSftJ.jpg]Link #1[/url]
[td][center][url=https://i.imgur.com/ytn96fK.jpg]Link #2[/url]
[td][center][url=https://i.imgur.com/niJRNbg.jpg]Link #3[/url]
[td][center][url=https://i.imgur.com/Qsv7wXq.jpg]Link 4[/url]
[/tr][/table][/tr]
[tr][td][center][color=purple][size=11pt][i]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor
incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.  Ut enim ad minim veniam,
quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.[/i][/size][/color][center][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Enjoy!

Steffy

Steffy channeling
Marie Prevost
Magicians are artists, are they not? 

The latest illustration comes from Al Terego (see above). 

He has revealed each brushstroke, but not the original final result in the Magic Shop.*

Steffy, thought it might be wonderful to show Al’s artistry. 

Nope!  (Sigh!  Artwork removed!). 

So, now we are exposed to another idea.  Appreciation is greater when one has to work for a show of it.

(Enigmatic Model)

“I have heard that Al might have put together an artistic rendering of a ‘Thank you’. 
It might even be behind that curtain I am gazing upon. 
In fact, I think it is.  But, you can’t just click on this picture—No! 
You must figure how to climb up to an Al post above and click there per Al’s suggestion.”

* Al has proven he is quicker on the revision than Steffy. 
So we have an illustration of his concept, but not the original (here). 
Original can be found as the artist model above suggests.