Baby Crazy [M lf at least 2 F, Modern, Comedy-Drama, Impreg]

Started by TheVillain, February 10, 2016, 08:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Kelly Casey has a secret, known only to her and her best friend Carrie Bryant. Kelly on the outside looks like a professional career-oriented woman and in many ways she is, but her biological clock went off. Her secret is that she actually wants to have a baby very badly and has for almost a year. As her and Carrie have joked, she's gone "baby crazy". Can't help but window shop online for baby clothes, comments on the cuteness of maternity wear, looks into fertility clinics, etc. At least she hasn't done anything stupid and for now it seems like its all good fun between her and Carrie.

She has another secret though that she even keeps from Carrie. She doesn't want to adopt, she wants to feel the life growing in her. She doesn't want artificial insemination, too cold and impersonal. She wants to find a donor on her own. Unfortunately as she's bemoaned to Carrie she just can't quite find a man who she's comfortable with having a baby from, there's always some problem.

Which isn't entirely true, she does know a guy who she considers the ideal sperm source for the baby she wants so badly where there's only one real problem with the idea of having his baby. She'd love to have a baby from Mark Bryant, but the last name isn't a coincidence - Mark is her best friend's husband...

Quote from: InfoNeed at least two other female posters for this one, so I put this down as a small group.

Basic Idea - A single friend of a married couple wants a baby, so with the wife's permission the husband and the friend start sleeping together to conceive. I intend to play the husband.

Beyond that point we could go all sorts of ways. Right now as I picture it the conception doesn't happen the first attempt but fortunately the wife discovers she actually likes to watch. We can go different ways too, depending on the group. Maybe another friend wants in on the action if a third female wants in, for example.

Post here to show interest, we can discuss finer details over PMs.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Annie Hewitt

On/Offs- A MUST Read.   Do You Tumbl? I do.

“Had I not created my whole world, I would certainly have died in other people’s. ”
― Anaïs Nin

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.