U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

Your banned for being a sick girl :P

Davina

You, sir, are banned for not making me better.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Alucarddalv

You are banned for for biting me.
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Davina

You're banned for not being honest enough to admit you liked it.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Fieryone

You are banned for not having an Avatar!

Alucarddalv

You are banned for smoking in a no smoking section.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

You are banned because you didn't defend my lack of avatar.

Fieryone

You are banned for banning the guy who didn't defend your lacking an Avatar.

Alucarddalv

You are banned for a lame reason.

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

You are banned for being on the phone with me while Im banning you.

Alucarddalv

you banned for not being in my lap while banning you.

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

You are banned for not being able to keep ahold of me long enough to keep me in your lap while you're banning me.

Fieryone

You're banned for causing the destruction of the human race via the Cylons.

Davina

Banned for using a word that belongs in Battle Star Galatica

Prefect Mos

Banned for your 16th post.

Sapien

Davina

Banned because I have no idea who you are.

Sapien

Banned for not caring about that!....

Oh yes... and for not making me a nice cup of coffee! (where's that damn whip!)

Prefect Mos

Banned because I prefer Neanderthalus 

Davina

Banned for not telling me who Military is so I can ninja leap and Tribble him appropriately... And you know you're jealous of my Whip.

Prefect Mos

Banned for being dommy, and crushing my dreams... :(

Davina

Banned for not reading my intro and finding that Im a switch...I think or a sub without proper training. 

Prefect Mos

Banned for expecting me to have an attenio... ohhh Kitty!

Davina

Banned for trying to pet my kitty.

Prefect Mos

Banned for not petting your own kitty. ahh... double entandres.. my dearest friend.